Society Programs Women To Be Narcissists

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I am a female and I treat people equally, it's not hard. Most people I know don't appear to be sexist and if they were then I would get them out of my life.
I don't know about you, but what Rollo said in his blog is very consistent with my perception of women near me in everyday life.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
I am a female and I treat people equally, it's not hard. Most people I know don't appear to be sexist and if they were then I would get them out of my life.
Eh, BTW, why do you hate your life?

I looked at your profile.

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Because I have to go to my shitty school everyday and I'm never happy. I don't have time to do things I care about. The world is a terrible place.
Same here.

You are in senior high school?

And, I beg your pardons if you are offended by my earlier post here. Peace!

Mr. Blah

Veteran
Because I have to go to my shitty school everyday and I'm never happy. I don't have time to do things I care about. The world is a terrible place.
BTW, are you a Muslim?

Mecca is one of Islamic holy cities.

JoChris

Superstar
You'll probably be much happier when you leave school. If you go onto further education you'll do what you're interested in then. No more English assignments!!

Tatilina

Star
I was the same way while in school, I swear it is satan haha. No seriously, it is thee worst kind of mental abuse I've had to endured. Chemistry and Biology nearly killed me! Ok, maybe that's a slight exaggeration.... the last three weeks I had 5 exams in total, 2 unit exams and one final for bio and 1 unit and final for Chemistry. After my final exam, I got pissed ass drunk (after cleaning my place) popped a few and passed out. I slept for about 12 hours without even moving once, omg my body was uber stiff and sore when I woke up lol. School takes everything out of you and the questions on the exam aren't even hard, but they make them tricky which really pisses me off because the answers they give (all multiple choice) should be straight forward.

Chemistry is SOOOOO boring like GRR!!!! I'm hoping physics will be better lol. I hear physics has all the cool, interesting fun stuff unlike boring ass chemistry. Like who cares about how to make batteries and how they work. The one thing that messed up my head was what was being oxidized and what is being reduced, what is the strongest oxidizing agent and the strongest reducing agent and oxidation number like seriously who the hell cares? Whoever came up with that crap is nuts.

Tatilina

Star
Oh yeah, I forgot. EVERYTHING IN CHEMISTRY IS BACKWARDS!!!
Or it goes either way. It's the most confusing course I've taken. I am so glad I am finished with 2 sciences, only one more to go!

mecca

Superstar
I'm not a stalker because I don't ask where you live in specific way (i.e. specific road name and house number).

I live in Indonesia and please, stalk me back. :)
Lol I was just kidding, I don't actually think you're a stalker. And I do live in the US.

mecca

Superstar
Do you feel lonely there because of your faith?
No, I like being around different kinds of people, besides there are a lot of Muslims in the US. Also I wouldn't even care if I was literally the only Muslim.

Haich

Superstar
You'll probably be much happier when you leave school. If you go onto further education you'll do what you're interested in then. No more English assignments!!
Hey! I liked English assignments lol

Dryad

Rookie
I think there is a lot of money to be made from women's vanity (and I say this as a woman!) Plastic surgery, wrinkle cream, manicures, foundation, false eyelashes.... none of it would be possible if we were raised to be satisfied with the way we look in our natural state. Teachign us that we NEED all these products is a never-ending cash cow.

I don't think there's nearly as much pressure on men to look good. In TV / billboards / other media, you might see the occasional bodybuilder type but male newsreaders, politicians, and actors are allowed to be less-than-perfect-looking. If you're a woman, it doesn't matter what your job is, you HAVE to look good.