So yeah about that whole simulation theory.....

Carolyn

Star
just wondered if anybody had developed any more thoughts or ideas on this?

Personally I am convinced all of this is a simulation but I dont think that diminishes existence if thats what reality actually is. The more I think about it and read about it it just seems to make more and more sense all the time.

I guess that means that I have come to accept that we probably do have some kind of creator just not the same one as others with other beliefs do.

Anyway its good to see the forums back tbh I am going insane not having anybody to talk to this kind of stuff about!

Aero

Superstar
There's been more and more evidence showing up about "holographic reality"

Once you start to understand how light, and more specifically wave lengths operate on a subatomic scale things get weird. Electrons can go right through a wall like it's not even there. Electrons can become entangled with each other, from across entire galaxies. As if there is no space between them.

Than there's brain frequency. Where our brains are only tuned into to seeing one T.V channel basically. What would happen if we changed the channel? Is there an alien world right in front of us, we simply can't see? I think that the soul is the only thing that is really real. Everything else is an illusion.

Corvus Corax

Established
I sometime feel this is true.
And I am some character in Final Fantasy 77.
Not a big character like Cloud or whatever. Just someone in a village, and one day someone will ask me a question and I'll answer and my task will be done. The player either will or won't catch the golden chocobo.

Sometimes I think that.

Lady

Star
I sometimes notice the whole color spectrum in the sky against a backdrop of clouds-of course the sun is strong enough to illuminate it.
It makes me think of Hunger Games, of all the unscientific things. The one in which Katniss brings down the whole arena fake environment by launching an arrow into the grid. For a few frames, we see the grid lines which I believe are actually hexagonal.
Those movies reveal a lot, I think of how this world works-especially as we see the created game environments. I think about how maybe this reality is a manufactured one that we live. I know that there are super computers, but as to how they work to manipulate time and events, I know not.

mecca

Superstar
I sometimes notice the whole color spectrum in the sky against a backdrop of clouds-of course the sun is strong enough to illuminate it.
It makes me think of Hunger Games, of all the unscientific things. The one in which Katniss brings down the whole arena fake environment by launching an arrow into the grid. For a few frames, we see the grid lines which I believe are actually hexagonal.
Those movies reveal a lot, I think of how this world works-especially as we see the created game environments. I think about how maybe this reality is a manufactured one that we live. I know that there are super computers, but as to how they work to manipulate time and events, I know not.
That's scary. Also hunger games is a good comparison, I think.

No Heart

Rookie
I had the thought, that "the world" is somehow a Sims game and we are the characters in it. Someone controls it and fucks the one or other characters life up wherever possible.