So Who's Ready For 12 Years Of Kamala Harris?!?

TonyVanDam

Established
Kamala-Harris-e1550004445556.jpg

Oh come on fellow VCF members, all of you should've know THIS thread was coming!

4 years [or less?] as Vice-President & 8 years [at the most] as President. This was AND still is the real reason why Biden had to win 2020 in the first place. Biden's one term [or less?] , in the long run, is basically him being a placeholder for Harris.

Discuss.

B_JMNN

Established
The probabilities of him either croaking or being let go cause of his mental instability from being too old, are high enough for me to believe that's what is going to happen. But, we'll see as we get there.

Lyfe

Star
I cant see her in office that long unless there is a complete media censorship and regulation. Too many people are awake at this point and oppose liberalism. These next 4 years will be their window to censor what needs to be censored, because incredible attention will start to be placed on election fraud from now on and that is the only way I can see her in office that long...

free2018

Star

Oh come on fellow VCF members, all of you should've know THIS thread was coming!

4 years [or less?] as Vice-President & 8 years [at the most] as President. This was AND still is the real reason why Biden had to win 2020 in the first place. Biden's one term [or less?] , in the long run, is basically him being a placeholder for Harris.

Discuss.
Mr. Harris as a president is very likely.

Johnny5

Veteran
It's is a given she will be in office. Joe due to health will not make it through 2 years let aline a full term. He couldn't even campaign until right before the election. Even then his appearances were rife with jumbled words, failing to remember names, etc...

meximonk

Star

Discuss.
I don't think the US will last 12 years, regardless of whether it's Trump or Biden. We're screwed either way.

5eimscrewed.gif

DesertRose

Superstar
She dropped out of the race before the primaries because she was not popular.
Biden was doing horribly at the primaries till he was pushed forth as the designated deep state choice by puppet Obama and then was dutifully voted president. #hijacked nations
Expect continued civil unrest, economic disaster, surveillance, wars and more Covid agenda (globally).

1604850304361.png

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Joe Biden's name recognition carried her to the vice presidency. We don't know how popular she would be on her own in a general election.

meximonk

Star
A puppet is a puppet no matter what hand it's on. Having discussions over puppets allows the hands and the minds that control them to ratchet it up even further.

Who can enlighten me about the following issue? So you have a law that allows to take away a president's title if they are deemed physically or mentally unhealthy? I think there should be an age limit too. Our Lebanese president is 85 and can also barely function! x'D

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Seems perhaps she was to be their "Age of Aquarius" candidate after Trump. But since she had to bring in Biden to coast in on his tattered coattails, I wouldn't be surprised of shes only there for one term. They are burning through these models like wildfire, but they also seem to have a near-limitless supply of replacements. Her and Tulsi will work just fine together..... so long as its against the American people.