So Who Is Elijah And Has He Come Already?

King David

Established
Shalom :)

Hello All, I had this question posed to me off line from a subscriber...

So who is Elijah that is prophesied by Malachi in 4:5 as well as by Jesus in Matthew 17:11? Did he already come as John the Baptist or not? Will he come again and if so, as who? Himself? Will he be one of "the witnesses" as is commonly taught from the Book of Revelation?

The entire chapter of Malachi 4 is revelatory of the One called "Elijah" in verse 5. If we break down Malachi Chapter 4 verse by verse, we find that Verse 1 gives a description of the Day of Yahuwah that is also described in Isaiah 66, Zechariah 14, Joel 2, and Micah 1. All these prophecies have a contiguous relationship in unveiling the Final return of Yahuwah.

So why does Verse 1 start of with a description of the Day of Yahuwah? Because this is the setting in which Elijah will appear - the Final or Last Days as many have known them to be called. This Final Day will take place before the heavens and the earth are made new according to Isaiah 66:22.

Verse 2 of Malachi 4 unveils the "Sun of Righteousness" that will "arise with healing in His wings." One has to wonder why "Elijah" is called the "Sun of Righteousness" with "Healing in His wings"? The Elijah from the 'Old Testament" never had wings did he? No.

The "Elijah" prophesied of in Malachi 4 is called the "Sun of Righteousness" with "healing in His wings," because He will shine like the sun and have wings like an angel. If you did not know, Yahuwah reveals Himself as having wings like an angel in Psalm 91:4:

"He shall cover you with His feathers
And under His wings you shall take refuge."

This revelation is probably shocking to most of you, who have never heard of Yahuwah having wings. However, Yahuwah does have wings in the form of Michael the Arc Angel (His Firstborn) as well as His perfect female form, who will be Michael's Queen mentioned in Psalm 45:9.

It is important to note that neither Michael, nor His Queen will begin with wings, but will receive them after the Father descends upon Michael. After Michael receives His wings, many others will receive their wings when they are brought to righteousness through obeying the Law of Torah and through their transformation by laying with Him.

Psalm 68:19 in the Young's Literal Translation reveals:
Blessed [is] the Lord, day by day He layeth on us. God Himself [is] our salvation. Selah

This verse even has a "Selah" at the end to tell us that there is a significant mystery prophetic implication of this Psalm and that it pertains to the last days.

Isaiah 4:1 also reveals the truth of Michael laying with women to transform them as seven women are described to take hold of Him to "take away [their] reproach."

The revelation that many will fly with wings and be bright like the sun is revealed to us through Isaiah 60:8 which says:

"Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?"

as well as Daniel 12:3 and Daniel 12:10 that say:

"And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever."

"Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand."

As far as Michael (Yahuwah in male flesh form) shining like the sun, other verses throughout the Hebrew Scriptures also support this revelation. These verses include:

Psalm 80:7
7 Turn us again, O God of hosts, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Daniel 9:17
17 Now therefore, O our God, hear the prayer of thy servant, and his supplications, and cause thy face to shine upon thy sanctuary that is desolate, for the Lord's sake.

Numbers 6:25
25 Yahuwah make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

Isaiah 30:26

"26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

In Malachi 4, Verse 3, it talks about Yahuwah (In Michael) treading down the wicked. Did Jesus or Elijah tread down the wicked at Jesus' first coming or the coming of John the Baptist? No on both accounts...

In Malachi 4, Verse 4, it talks about "remembering the Law of Moses." This is an important distinction for "Elijah," who will be an advocate of the Law of Moses, the Law that Jesus and Saul changed, tore apart, and more or less removed from the earth. This is why the "Law of love" that so many Christians mistakenly grasp onto today do so in error.

Please understand: the Law of Moses was mentioned in the final chapter of the Hebrew Scriptures for a reason!

Matthew 17:11-13 deceptively says:

"Indeed Elijah is coming first and will restore all things, but I say to you that Elijah has come already and they did not know him but did to him as they wished...Then the disciples understood that He spoke to them of John the Baptist."

So Jesus says that "Elijah" will come to "restore all things," but that he had "come already." Confused? You should be... This confusing doctrine goes back to what I revealed about Jesuit tactics to mislead the followers of Zeus (Jesus).

The truth is that Elijah has never "restored all things," nor did he come "already." Did John the Baptist restore all things? No.

Elijah is Michael, who will restore the Temple of Yahuwah as well as Jerusalem. Even more, Ezekiel 36:35 says that in the desert lands of Israel on the top of the mountains: "They shall say, This land that was desolate is become like the garden of Eden; and the waste and desolate and ruined cities are become fenced, and are inhabited"

The final chapter of the Hebrew Scriptures, sinisterly called "The Old Testament" so many would disregard its significance, reveals Elijah, the Messiah as a winged Man who shines with light. That winged Man is Michael, the Son of Yahuwah and Yahuwah in male flesh form. The very Man that Saul, the first Black Pope (unofficially) tells his brainwashed followers to beware of in 2 Corinthians 11:14.

Saul who says that "Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light," is himself a minister of Satan that transformed himself into a minister of righteousness...

One Side Note: Christians often confuse Jesus' return with the Day of THE LORD or Day of Yahuwah. This is because the New Testament purposefully confuses these two events. In order to understand Scripture properly, you first must acknowledge that there is No return of Jesus, but instead there is only Michael standing up (Daniel 12), building the Temple (Daniel 9:25), resuming sacrifices (Daniel 9:26, Ezekiel 42:13, 46:12), being killed (Daniel 11:22), the evil one taking over the sacrifices (Dnaiel 9:27), and Then the Day of Yahuwah (THE LORD) or return of Michael as Yahuwah in flesh.

"Who will believe Our report? To whom has the Arm of Yahuwah been revealed?" Isaiah 53:1

Shalom,

Michael :)

Last edited:

Lady

Star
Interesting that you mentioned May.
May/Maia is the mother of Zeus. She is also the Roman fertility goddess.
Coincidence?

King David

Established
I have a teaching so I'll place it below so people don't get deceived.

Long story short, this was the end of the old testament and was a caution toward Israel. This is why verse 4 mentions the law of Moses. Israel was still under the law so of course 400 years before Jesus comes God will tell his people to remember the law. None could uphold the law but God received pleasure from those who were contrite and submissive to the law. This is why he tells them to remember the law, because it was still their burden to keep it. John The Baptist never told Israel to follow the law but preached Christ and their submission to him.

Malachi 4:5-6 is a dual prophecy.

Malachi 4:4-6

4. Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

5. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6. And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So verse 4 is for Israel but verse 5 and 6 is revealed via the Church (Ephesians 3:10) and is for both the Church and Israel. Here is the interpretation.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: (This is speaking about 2 completely different times and people. Jesus' first coming was the great day of the Lord (John the Baptist) and Jesus' second coming will be the dreadful day of the Lord (The final Elijah)

6. And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, (Two thousand years later) and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

This verse is describing two different Elijah's with two completely different jobs.

Luke 1:17
And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just (wisdom is justified of her children - Luke 7:35); to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

Notice it doesn't ascribe to John the Baptist the job of turning the heart of the children to their fathers. This is no accident. It wasn't his job. That is the job of the final Elijah two thousand years later.

Matthew 17:11-13
And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Had Israel accepted Jesus as Messiah then John the Baptist would have been the fulfillment of it. Since Israel rejected Jesus salvation went to the gentiles and now the final Elijah will restore all things. Just as John the Baptist was called from the womb, so will the final Elijah. This is the final Elijah speaking in Isaiah.

Isaiah 49:1-7

Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name. And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me; And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified. Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the Lord, and my work with my God. And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength. And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth. Thus saith the Lord, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the Lord that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.

This verse mentions God and Jesus many times but doesn't call Jesus by name because he hadn't come yet (calls him his Holy One). So these verses are not about Jesus. This is the final Elijah and notice it says he will both be a light for the gentiles (Church) but will also restore the preserved of Israel. This is why Jesus says Elijah will come and restore all things. Israel must be saved. If this final Elijah doesn't do it, God will strike the earth with a curse. This is also why the two witnesses will kill people during the time of their testimony. They must finish their testimony to save Israel so God allows them to kill to finish their testimony. Notice the very last thing God says in the OT.

...lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

This final Elijah must do the work which will allow the two witnesses to testify for 3 1/2 years. This all must be done for one simple reason. Israel must be saved. If not, God will smite this earth with a curse.

For obvious reasons I can't type all my work on the subject here because it would be to exhaustive. If you want more information on this subject I did a series on YouTube. Let me know I'll start a private conversation with you.
No, you are the one doing the deceiving... Your words are in error.