So who benefits from banning Alex Jones?

The Zone

Star
How is it that you guys are missing the plain in sight point that this was not a business move which is because someone owns anything. Why were Jones and the other sites mentioned by Rose banned recently and not long ago? There is an agenda and it is coming from the brigade pressuring of the MSM which is losing its audience. The First Amendment supersedes some legalese if you would just study the matter closer.

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
Anyone with a popular website should know this, and seek out self-hosting as an end-game solution. Like why would anyone think it's smart to put all of their nuts in someone else's basket? It's not smart at all. We use these third-party services out of convenience. Not because they are a right, or because it's our only choice.

I see this whole thing as an extension of postmodernist delusions. You know what I'm talking about, you brought it up before. Where subjective experience somehow discredits universal facts.
Because most tend to be lazy and it's easier to rely on someone else's network, especially if you're not tech-savvy. Most do not know HTML or even understand how the internet functions, servers, clients, IP addresses etc. It is people not keeping up with technology in general. Anyone with a website could put their videos and their work there without interference ( in theory), which is how most of the web works anyway.

Last edited:
Let us hope that these are glitches human or not and not censorship. Time will tell.
Are you also aware of Peter Van Buren being suspended from Twitter?

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49990.htm
Twitter Suspends Peter Van Buren Forever

Excerpt:
Hate what I write, hate me, block me, don’t buy my books, but please don’t celebrate handing over those choices to some company.

I lost my career at the State Department because I spoke out as a whistleblower against the Iraq War. I’ve now been silenced, again, for speaking, this time by a corporation. I am living in the America I always feared.
Exactly. Here, RedSilverJ/TeamWakeUP explains it in this video. They are "testing the waters" to see the reaction. As well, he also explains this has already happened so for people to think otherwise are not seeing the entire picture:

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
The only issue with this is increased traffic, if you start developing a following will require more money than I imagine most content creators have access to... They could supplement this through direct donations or through something like Pateron but then they have to worry about things DDoS attacks, which are a lot harder to deal with.
Yea Denial of Service attacks can be crippling. This all becomes even more troubling when the military is involved because then the odds are stacked against you. It is built on a system that is inherently centralized but seems like it is decentralized...everyone should look into the N S A and how they police the internet and spy on everyone, and also in the history of Echelon which has evolved a lot with data mining algorithms.

The Zone

Star
Exactly. Here in this video, RedSilverJ/TeamWakeUP explains it in this video. They are "testing the waters" to see the reaction. As well, he also explains this has already happened so for people to think otherwise are not seeing the entire picture:

But Orwell, this is only about Jones and the mean things he states .... (sarcasm). It amazes me how some who come to a site which should open their eyes cannot see the agenda here. As I said in the original AJ thread, this is not about Jones, but about free speech and the exchange of ideas in an open manner.
Yea Denial of Service attacks can be crippling. This all becomes even more troubling when the military is involved because then the odds are stacked against you. It is built on a system that is inherently centralized but seems like it is decentralized...everyone should look into the N S A and how they police the internet and spy on everyone, and also in the history of Echelon which has evolved a lot with data mining algorithms.
This is nothing new. We have discussed monitoring for many years and most here are well versed in that there is no privacy. But lets get back on the subject. We had enough left turns in the other AJ thread.

Helioform

Star
This is nothing new. We have discussed monitoring for many years and most here are well versed in that there is no privacy. But lets get back on the subject. We had enough left turns in the other AJ thread.
All I am saying is that people are not well aware of what they are up against here...if they knew they would try to study it more so it can be easier to defeat. Not that I expect that to happen anytime soon unless more become more involved in studying the technology behind it all.

Helioform

Star
One thing I will admit about Alex is that he is right about Google's plans to create some kind of massive AI where everyone is connected together in a giant matrix-like system using the internet...Google's own academic papers show this and some crazy scientists support this. The problem is that this seems like way too far fetched to believe and the focus on his insane behaviour helps in discrediting this. Info here:

http://www.nonduality.com/hempel.htm
https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/76335-actual-matrix-plan-by-freemasons/

Awoken2

Superstar
The creation of the conspiracy theorist.

A brain child of the CIA who then utilise Warner Brothers to bring this charachter into the public's perception. His charachter is just one huge clichè, even down to his metal lined cap (tin foil hat)

AJ is just a continuation of this caricature, immersed neck deep in real conspiracies but portrayed as being nuttier than a freshly laid squirrel poo.

It certainly doesn't portray the truth community in a positive light....job done.

Awoken2

Superstar
...they just had to get the twin towers in a shot...did you notice?

rainerann

Star
It is just amazing that we need a thread to keep track of all the things that are being taken down almost overnight. It does almost seem like you could make a case that taking AJ down first creates the justification for taking down other things. If anything, it does make it appear that it's okay to censure and I think that people don't notice it as much if they think that in some cases it is justified, like in the case of Alex Jones. Many people might think that this is a justified action, so other actions like this must be justified as well because many of them people may not be as familiar with.

Anyways, Github has taken down a project.

"GitHub, a service primarily used for open source and free culture projects, recently completely censored a repository that contained information proving the NSA developed malware targeting numerous systems.

Maybe there’s a legitimate reason for this. But if there is, GitHub is staying quiet. I reached out to GitHub’s press department for comment one week ago, and as of today, I have not received any response of any kind....

GitHub and WordPress.com have gone completely dark on their censorship of leaked and/or hacked content that could paint particular organizations and portions of the United States government in a bad light. In the absence of communication from both organizations, all we can do is speculate as to their motives."

https://www.networkworld.com/article/3110590/internet/why-are-github-and-wordpresscom-censoring-content.html

This is a big pile of confirmation bias. When you are waiting and expecting something like this to happen of course you'll wanna say "see I told you so"

Many people have no clue what the 1st amendment actually means. What about the freedom of collective speech via boycotts and such? Even pushing a pro-PC agenda is covered under the 1st amendment, but all I ever see is people trying to call it censorship. How funny, hardly anyone is worried about objectively upholding the 1st amendment, many are far more concerned about how they can use it to play the victim.

Also, Alex Jones IS mainstream media, just a different flavor. Do you really think they only give us one flavor to choose from?? The jesuits that he answers to are probably behind this stunt, too. It's a great way to rile up his audience and make them more angry, which is the whole point of the infowars psy-op in the first place. His followers are being played like a fiddle lol

Helioform

Star
Anyways, Github has taken down a project.

"GitHub, a service primarily used for open source and free culture projects, recently completely censored a repository that contained information proving the NSA developed malware targeting numerous systems.

Maybe there’s a legitimate reason for this. But if there is, GitHub is staying quiet. I reached out to GitHub’s press department for comment one week ago, and as of today, I have not received any response of any kind....
That is very odd. Github doesn't do anything like that usually...but it was recently acquired by Microsoft so I am wondering. There are known NSA backdoors in Windows also so I wouldn't be surprised if MS and the NSA are in bed together.

rainerann

Star
That is very odd. Github doesn't do anything like that usually...but it was recently acquired by Microsoft so I am wondering. There are known NSA backdoors in Windows also so I wouldn't be surprised if MS and the NSA are in bed together.
I was totally wondering whether this had something to do with Microsoft’s aquisition of Github too, which is another disappointing reality. I hate when smaller companies sell out to larger ones who further consolidate their power and monopolize the market.

rainerann

Star
One thing I will admit about Alex is that he is right about Google's plans to create some kind of massive AI where everyone is connected together in a giant matrix-like system using the internet...Google's own academic papers show this and some crazy scientists support this. The problem is that this seems like way too far fetched to believe and the focus on his insane behaviour helps in discrediting this. Info here:

http://www.nonduality.com/hempel.htm
https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/76335-actual-matrix-plan-by-freemasons/
This is actually what I think the world card means in the issue of the Economist.

I believe something like this is possible. However, I also don't think it requires a sentient level of artificial intelligence either if that makes sense. It would seem like the only thing that is required for something like this to be possible is to find better ways of managing large amounts of data.

rainerann

Star

Aero

Superstar
Why do some of yall want more internet spam?

It's not censorship or a conspiracy. If you spam on the internet, you will get banned all over the place. That's what these independent media sites are actually doing. And I would bet 100% of the trolls getting banned on social media are doing the same thing.

It has always been like this. It's just none of you have ever been a site administrator before. Take your heads out of asses and look at the other side of the fence. Stop acting like if you owned a website you would just allow spam. Because trust me all of your rhetoric about free speech will be thrown out the window. You will drop the ban hammer.