...so which is it? ..."A-OK" or "666" hand sign???

Thunderian

Superstar
I like to spend time thinking about what kind of resistance will be mounted against the coming world dictatorship. We’re headed to a global totalitarian state, and if you want to see what it will look like, just look at China today. I’ve heard that Chinese secret police can locate specific individuals almost anywhere in China within ten minutes. The surveillance is nearly total.

Because they are so closely watched and controlled by the criminals who rule them, the people’s resistance to the Chinese police state is a fascinating subject. There are things being tried and perfected by Chinese resistors today that will come in useful around the world in the years to come.

elsbet

Superstar
I like to spend time thinking about what kind of resistance will be mounted against the coming world dictatorship. We’re headed to a global totalitarian state, and if you want to see what it will look like, just look at China today. I’ve heard that Chinese secret police can locate specific individuals almost anywhere in China within ten minutes. The surveillance is nearly total.

Because they are so closely watched and controlled by the criminals who rule them, the people’s resistance to the Chinese police state is a fascinating subject. There are things being tried and perfected by Chinese resistors today that will come in useful around the world in the years to come.
Don't they already have the citizens monitoring each other on behalf of the state? Brilliant move.

Thunderian

Superstar
Don't they already have the citizens monitoring each other on behalf of the state? Brilliant move.
That’s always an essential part of any police state. Report on your neighbors or your family to gain some little reward, or just to ingratiate yourself with the state.

“Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.”

saki

Star
I haven’t seen this mentioned, maybe I missed it, but there’s also ‘the circle game,’ which I’ll hit in a sec. I think the hand symbol means both a-ok and 666, depending on the context. It very easily could’ve been injected into culture as ‘a-ok’ to provide cover for those that are ‘in the club’ and signaling 666. I personally got into the habit of doing the ASL ‘ok’ bc it’s a quick ‘o’ followed by ‘k’ signage. Idk what ‘group’ tried to change it to a white supremacist signal, but there are 2 options behind that intent:
1. Non-occult group: started the theory to get ppl to start being very aware of it so they’d realize the oddity of how many celebrities have marketing photos with it over their eye- leading ppl to learn about the ‘666’ aspect
2. The occult elites: they know how many young ppl do the ‘circle game,’ and decided to inject the racist narrative to make it “appear” that ‘omg, we’re surrounded by racist youths!’...when in actuality, finding it hidden in photos, or displayed by some teenage hand down by their leg in a group of friends out in public, is a game started bc of an old photo meme.

As for the Chinese using it- I’m wondering if it’s some smart teens flipping the meaning in that country. Gen Z and millennials have ‘trained’ themselves to become aware of the hidden circle game. They might have piggybacked on that awareness and dictated that if you see the symbol above the waist, it’s distress (usually, in the game, the symbol is covertly displayed below the waist).
The circle game: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=The Circle Game

....just like Swift Turtle said that it's a 'game' the kids are playing.... check this I just stumbled across on amazon.com...

Balanced Co. Circle Game Meme Enamel Pin Meme Pin
4.7 out of 5 stars 132 ratings

| 4 answered questions

Price:$9.95 Prime FREE Delivery & FREE Returns

Get $70 off instantly: Pay $0.00 $9.95 upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. No annual fee.

Color: Beige Enamel Pin

• $9.95
  • $9.95
  • $9.95
  • ⭐ 1.25" tall; 1.25 mm thick.
  • ⭐ Fast Shipping!
  • ⭐ High Quality Plating with Premium Soft Enamel Colors
  • ⭐ Perfect Accessory for Hats, Bags, and Jackets!
  • ⭐ Also Available: Circle Game Socks, Circle Game Keychain, Circle Game Cufflinks, Circle Game Ball Marker,None of My Business/Kermit, Evil Kermit, Prison Mike, Dwight Schrute, Doge, Dundie Award, Avocado, and Flying Spaghetti Monster!
New (1) from $9.95

The Circle Game Pinback Button Pin…

$5.99

saki

Star
.....check out the 'Reviews' and the 'Answered Questions' on the amazon link above... apparently, there are a handful of people out there who are sold on the 'White Power' meaning of this signal... who knew???

saki

Star
....getting ridiculous now.... but the hits just keep on coming....
I never would have figured a multi-culti 'cool skateboarding dude' like Beto O'Rourke to be a closet White Supremacist....

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/shocking-beto-orourke-caught-flashing-white-supremacist-gang-gesture/

SHOCKING: Beto O’Rourke Caught Flashing White Supremacist Gang Gesture

Beto was recently caught flashing a symbol deemed by the ADL to be white supremacist.
Sep 26, 2019

According to a new list of hate symbols released by the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), Democratic presidential contender Beto O’Rourke is a white supremacist.

Oh wow! Beto is a white supremacist. Someone tell CNN! pic.twitter.com/nBlEkVOL9n
— Carla Burlando (@CarlaBurlando) September 26, 2019

The ADL, a left-wing special interest group that pushes for Big Brother censorship on social media and the destruction of the Bill of Rights, recently entered the ‘OK’ hand gesture and the bowl-style haircut to their ever-expanding hate symbols database. They now classify those symbols next to burning crosses, Nazi swastikas, and Klan robes.

“Even as extremists continue to use symbols that may be years or decades old, they regularly create new symbols, memes and slogans to express their hateful sentiments,” ADL CEO Jonathan Greenblatt said in a statement.

The ADL is regularly patrolling websites like 4chan, 8chan and Reddit for memes that they find offensive, and then classifying them as hate symbols. Orwell’s henchmen have made the arbitrary determination that the ‘OK’ symbol and the bowlcut now qualify as certified wrongthink.

“At this point, there is enough of a volume of use for hateful purposes that we felt it was important to add,” said Oren Segal, who is the director of the ADL’s Center on Extremism, referring to the ‘OK’ symbol.

While the ADL’s hate symbols database may seem laughable, this organization’s hysterics have real-life consequences. Digital lynch mobs, aided by the fake news media, now target random individuals who are seen gesturing the ‘OK’ symbol in public.

One such example from earlier in the year saw a man who was caught using the ‘OK’ symbol at a Chicago Cubs game, and then regarded as a white supremacist and banned from attending games:

A Chicago Cubs fan who appeared to flash a “white power” hand gesture behind a black sports reporter while he was on air has been banned from Wrigley Field.
The Cubs sweatshirt-wearing fan’s face couldn’t be seen during the Tuesday NBC Sports broadcast of the Cubs’ home game against the Miami Marlins. But his hand, which appeared in a frame behind analyst Doug Glanville, was positioned in the “OK” hand gesture, often associated with the white supremacist movement.
The fan, who has not been identified, was “indefinitely” banned from Wrigley Field for violating the Chicago Cubs Guest Code of Conduct, the team’s president of business operations, Crane Kenney, said in a statement Wednesday.
“If he attempts to enter Wrigley Field or other ticketed areas he may be subject to prosecution for criminal trespass to property,” the statement said.
Kenney said earlier Wednesday that the club was investigating the incident “because no one should be subjected to this type of offensive behavior.”
“Such ignorant and repulsive behavior is not tolerated at Wrigley Field,” Kenney said.
Kevin Cross, the senior vice president of NBC Sports Chicago said the network was “disappointed by the incident that took place on our air … one that was at the expense of our colleague Doug Glanville.”
“We find the behavior of this fan reprehensible and clearly does not represent the great Cubs fans of our city and those around the country,” Cross said.​
The ADL also regularly trains law enforcement personnel and provides intelligence to the FBI, so it may not be long before individuals are arrested for flashing an innocuous symbol or having the wrong haircut.

This is the world that the thought controllers at the ADL are working feverishly to create.

1.) People are overstating the story for clicks. The inclusion of into the database does not mean that every usage of the gesture has racist implications. For instance, the database includes "ACAB", even though it's not exclusively (or even primarily used) by white supremacists. Ditto for the tattoo that's common among racist and not racist skinheads alike, of the crucified skinhead. Context is important.

2.) White supremacists have adopted it. While originally, it was a joke from the racist part of 4chan as a means to "trick the stupid liberals into thinking something innocent is racist", /pol/ is filled with idiots that don't actually understand that when you have people like Richard Spencer flashing it... Well, it stops becoming a joke and starts taking on meaning. Even if you're doing it "ironically", when a white supremacist uses it, he gives it power.

3.) Symbols can have different multiple meanings. This is the biggest failing of the Vigilant Citizen-style study of symbolism. It picks one meaning and runs with it... That's why I say symbols are meaningless. I don't actually mean there isn't a meaning behind them... I just mean that without intent and context, they don't have power. The vast majority of people flashing the "A-OK" hand sign are neither racist or satanists.

4.) If you think it's a Satanic symbol, people thinking it's a racist symbol is actually a good thing. It means you won't see it as much.

saki

Star
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/10/01/universal-orlando-resort-fires-despicable-me-actor-after-ok-symbol/3791483002/
Family outraged after a Universal character made 'OK' symbol on 6-year-old's shoulder
Adrianna Rodriguez, USA TODAY
Published 5:04 p.m. ET Oct. 1, 2019 | Updated 6:01 p.m. ET Oct. 1, 2019

Video shows a "Despicable Me" character making a hand gesture associated with white supremacy at Universal Orlando.
USA TODAY

Tiffiney Zinger said it was painful telling her daughter she couldn't use a family vacation photo for her second grade class project — the image was marred by what appeared to be a symbol of hate.

The photo shows the 6-year-old girl, who is biracial and has autism, posing with an actor dressed as the movie character Gru from "Despicable Me" during a Universal Orlando breakfast event attended by the Zinger family in March. The character formed an upside-down "OK" symbol with his fingers, recognized by some as a hate symbol, on the girl's shoulder, according to a photo and video reviewed by USA TODAY.

A Universal Orlando Resort spokesman said Tuesday in response to USA TODAY inquiries about the episode that the actor had been fired. The spokesman, Tom Schroder, said Universal had no further comment and would not answer questions about the episode.

Tiffiney Zinger, who is black, and her husband, Richard Zinger, who is white, traveled with their daughter, who is now 7, and her younger brother from Colorado to Orlando, where they own a home.

The Zingers were at Universal Orlando for the day to attend the character breakfast at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort, a Universal hotel, at 11 a.m. on March 23. The hotel hosts the event every Saturday.

"We just wanted to take them to see the minions," Tiffiney said. "Do something special for our family and this person ruined that special warm feeling."

In this photo provided by the Zingers, a Universal Orlando employee dressed as Gru from "Despicable Me" makes an "OK" symbol on their daughter's shoulder. (Photo: Richard Zinger)

The Zingers say they did not initially notice what happened with the actor. But while going through vacation photos in mid-August, they noticed the controversial symbol.

The couple began digging deeper into their smartphone photos and videos to find more evidence of what they were seeing. Finally, they landed on a video taken at the same time of the picture that confirmed their worst fears.

In the 29-second clip, Zinger's daughter is being directed to stand by the Gru character. As she excitedly walks toward him, he gestures for her to stand to his side. The Gru character first places his hand behind her shoulder. Then, the character moves his right hand on top of her shoulder and curls his thumb and index finger into a clearly visible "OK" symbol.The gesture has become a symbol of concern because it has been used by white supremacists and other far-right extremists.

Zinger's two-year-old son also posed in the shot next to a minion.

USA TODAY is not naming the Zingers' children to protect their privacy and has blurred their faces in content published with this story.

“It’s more than the ‘OK’ sign,” Richard said. “A lot of people don’t understand what that sign means.”

The incident happened a week after the New Zealand shooter, who killed 51 people in two Christchurch mosques in March, flashed the "OK" symbol during his court appearance.

The Anti-Defamation League added the hand gesture to their online database "Hate On Display" last week, which is a longstanding list that provides explanation for symbols memes and slogans that are frequently used by white supremacists and other hate groups.

However, the hand symbol has had many meanings before it evolved into an expression of hate. Heidi Beirich, director of the Intelligence Project at Southern Poverty Law Center, said the symbol began showing up about four years ago as an online trolling tactic used by white supremacists.

Beirich says they like to "photobomb" images with hate symbols and then share them online as an inside joke or prank.

"It’s a game for them to slip their hate symbols in contexts that don't belong," she said.

However, since the hand gesture has many different meanings, Beirich says context is key and it's difficult to pinpoint a hate symbol if there isn't information about the person who's doing it.

Tiffiney, who recognized the symbol as hateful, said she was horrified that her daughter had her first exposure to racism at a family-friendly park.

"I've been emotionally distraught about it. I'm still pretty upset that someone felt they needed to do this to children," Tiffiney said. "It can cause emotional stress on my child and her development."

Richard and Tiffiney Zinger said they reached out to Universal a few days after discovering the video in August.

Universal staff told the family that the situation was being investigated, according to emails provided by Richard Zinger to USA TODAY.

After a month of silence, the Zingers reached out to Universal again to inquire about the status of the investigation. The company told the family it was "proprietary information" and offered them a gift card and free tickets.

Richard and Tiffiney Zinger said they're not motivated to seek financial compensation, but noted they hired an attorney after a corporate lawyer for Universal reached out to them.

“I just want somebody to take responsibility for it because nobody is taking responsibility for anything,” Richard said.

The Zingers said they didn't see the hand symbol when taking the picture back in March.

The only thing they saw was their smiling daughter, who was excited to meet a character from her favorite movie — a movie she tirelessly watched over and over again. That day, they only saw a family memory they were hoping to capture forever.

But now the family says the hateful symbol is the only thing they can see. They hope by pursuing a legal inquiry, they will find some answers.

"I want to cause change," Tiffiney said. "I hope this doesn't happen to another family again and I pray that this doesn't happen to another kid."

https://www.usatoday.com/news/

saki

Star
....well.... now the 'Gru' character has been fired, and the text mentions that one of the little kids in the photo was making 'The Sign' also.... which the parents are OK with, it seems.... See little kid in front - green shirt with Minion.....

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/idiocracy-universal-studios-orlando-fires-man-for-using-ok-hand-sign-after-adl-added-symbol-to-hate-list/

IDIOCRACY: Universal Studios Orlando Fires Man for Using ‘OK’ Hand Sign After ADL Added Symbol to Hate List

The ADL is the most dangerous anti-freedom organization in existence.
Oct 3, 2019

Shane Trejo

Days after the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) listed the “OK” hand gesture as a hate symbol in their database, an actor at Universal Studios Orlando was fired after it was discovered he had used the symbol in a group photo back in March.

Tiffiney and Richard Zinger, after apparently reading the ADL’s report, discovered that the symbol was used in their family’s group photo at Universal. The biracial couple promptly rushed to the media, ginned up a controversy, and got the man fired as a result.

“It’s more than the ‘OK’ sign,” Richard Zinger told USA Today. “A lot of people don’t understand what that sign means.”

“We just wanted to take them to see the minions,” Tiffiney Zinger said. “Do something special for our family and this person ruined that special warm feeling.”

What they failed to mention to the press is that one of their children is also doing the innocuous symbol in the photograph. But that didn’t stop them from initiating a witch hunt and getting the man fired anyway, while exploiting their undeserved limelight to virtue-signal about their righteousness.

“I’ve been emotionally distraught about it. I’m still pretty upset that someone felt they needed to do this to children,” Tiffiney Zinger said. “It can cause emotional stress on my child and her development.”

“I just want somebody to take responsibility for it because nobody is taking responsibility for anything,” Richard Zinger said.

“I want to cause change,” Tiffiney Zinger said. “I hope this doesn’t happen to another family again, and I pray that this doesn’t happen to another kid.”

Universal Studios Orlando, of course, jumped into action following these hysterics as America slumps further into idiocracy and madness.

“We never want our guests to experience what this family did. This is not acceptable and we are sorry – and we are taking steps to make sure nothing like this happens again. We can’t discuss specifics about this incident, but we can confirm that the actor no longer works here. We remain in contact with the family and will work with them privately to make this right,” the spokesperson for the theme park said in a statement to The Hill.

The Zingers may pursue a legal inquiry due to the use of the “OK” symbol, as they hope to cash out from the mind-numbing spectacle they created. The Southern Poverty Law Center, which works alongside the ADL pushing thought control, applauds the move.

“It’s a game for them to slip their hate symbols in contexts that don’t belong,” said Heidi Beirich, director of the SPLC’s Intelligence Project.

As of last week, the ADL officially added the ‘OK’ hand gesture and a bowl-style haircut to their ever-expanding hate symbols database. They now classify those symbols next to burning crosses, Nazi swastikas, and Klan robes.

“At this point, there is enough of a volume of use for hateful purposes that we felt it was important to add,” said Oren Segal, who is the director of the ADL’s Center on Extremism, referring to the ‘OK’ symbol.

The ADL regularly trains law enforcement personnel and provides intelligence to the FBI, so it will not be long before individuals are arrested for flashing an innocuous symbol or having the wrong haircut. This anti-American organization, which hates the Bill of Rights and enables Big Brother censorship, is on the march to snuff out what’s left of freedom and common sense.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
....well.... now the 'Gru' character has been fired, and the text mentions that one of the little kids in the photo was making 'The Sign' also.... which the parents are OK with, it seems.... See little kid in front - green shirt with Minion.....

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/idiocracy-universal-studios-orlando-fires-man-for-using-ok-hand-sign-after-adl-added-symbol-to-hate-list/

IDIOCRACY: Universal Studios Orlando Fires Man for Using ‘OK’ Hand Sign After ADL Added Symbol to Hate List

The ADL is the most dangerous anti-freedom organization in existence.
Oct 3, 2019

Shane Trejo

Days after the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) listed the “OK” hand gesture as a hate symbol in their database, an actor at Universal Studios Orlando was fired after it was discovered he had used the symbol in a group photo back in March.

Tiffiney and Richard Zinger, after apparently reading the ADL’s report, discovered that the symbol was used in their family’s group photo at Universal. The biracial couple promptly rushed to the media, ginned up a controversy, and got the man fired as a result.

“It’s more than the ‘OK’ sign,” Richard Zinger told USA Today. “A lot of people don’t understand what that sign means.”

“We just wanted to take them to see the minions,” Tiffiney Zinger said. “Do something special for our family and this person ruined that special warm feeling.”

What they failed to mention to the press is that one of their children is also doing the innocuous symbol in the photograph. But that didn’t stop them from initiating a witch hunt and getting the man fired anyway, while exploiting their undeserved limelight to virtue-signal about their righteousness.

“I’ve been emotionally distraught about it. I’m still pretty upset that someone felt they needed to do this to children,” Tiffiney Zinger said. “It can cause emotional stress on my child and her development.”

“I just want somebody to take responsibility for it because nobody is taking responsibility for anything,” Richard Zinger said.

“I want to cause change,” Tiffiney Zinger said. “I hope this doesn’t happen to another family again, and I pray that this doesn’t happen to another kid.”

Universal Studios Orlando, of course, jumped into action following these hysterics as America slumps further into idiocracy and madness.

“We never want our guests to experience what this family did. This is not acceptable and we are sorry – and we are taking steps to make sure nothing like this happens again. We can’t discuss specifics about this incident, but we can confirm that the actor no longer works here. We remain in contact with the family and will work with them privately to make this right,” the spokesperson for the theme park said in a statement to The Hill.

The Zingers may pursue a legal inquiry due to the use of the “OK” symbol, as they hope to cash out from the mind-numbing spectacle they created. The Southern Poverty Law Center, which works alongside the ADL pushing thought control, applauds the move.

“It’s a game for them to slip their hate symbols in contexts that don’t belong,” said Heidi Beirich, director of the SPLC’s Intelligence Project.

As of last week, the ADL officially added the ‘OK’ hand gesture and a bowl-style haircut to their ever-expanding hate symbols database. They now classify those symbols next to burning crosses, Nazi swastikas, and Klan robes.

The ADL regularly trains law enforcement personnel and provides intelligence to the FBI, so it will not be long before individuals are arrested for flashing an innocuous symbol or having the wrong haircut. This anti-American organization, which hates the Bill of Rights and enables Big Brother censorship, is on the march to snuff out what’s left of freedom and common sense.
Good post!!
I think the whole story is fabricated propaganda. Seriously, it doesn't even make sense. The parents are freaking out cause a 'Minion' (LOL!!) is flashing a sign while their kids are flashing signs as well???? Crazy! I call BS.

Last edited:

saki

Star
....I'm starting to think that 'the Zingers' are just looking for a payday from Univer$al $tudios... with the ADL providing the 'rationale' for their offended sensibilities.... the poor dears.....

elsbet

Superstar
Good post!!
I think the whole story is fabricated propaganda. Seriously, it doesn't even make sense. The parents are freaking out cause the 'Minion' (LOL!!) is flashing a sign while their kids are flashing signs as well???? Crazy! I call BS.
I didn't even notice that!

O, the shame...

:(

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
....I'm starting to think that 'the Zingers' are just looking for a payday from Univer$al $tudios... with the ADL providing the 'rationale' for their offended sensibilities.... the poor dears.....

Normally, I would agree with the payday idea but I really doubt it. I mean, how many parents even know about the ADL OK 666 hate list in the first place? I think this just re-enforces their non elected power to enforce non-existent rules/laws .

Last edited:

saki

Star
‘Jeopardy!’ Former Contestants Demand Apology For Participant’s White Power Hand Sign
1619714476496.png
A group of 467 alleged former Jeopardy! participants issued an open letter on Medium Wednesday, demanding an apology from the show producers for not catching a “Jeopardy!” winner allegedly flashing a white power hand gesture.

saki

Star
Twitter-verified writer hopes Elon Musk burns alive after insisting he flashed a 'white power' symbol during 'SNL' appearance
1620729174058.png

...in addition... found this unusual image...
...allowing for the fact that Gov. Greg Abbott is in Austin.... as is the University of Texas....
...and UT students and alums often flash the "Hook 'em Horns" (UT Longhorns) hand sign...
...nonetheless, something kinda odd and disjointed about this image...
...most likely related to Elon Musk relocating Tesla operations from California to Austin...
...and Abbott good naturedly 'showing him the ropes' of being a transplanted Austinite Texan...?...
...tried to c/p...but image too large... see link below....

Last edited:

saki

Star
...not quite the same as the focus of this thread... but interesting nonetheless for anyone who looks for the 'hiding in plain sight' signs of a 'hidden hand' at work among world leaders....
....does this handshake look like a normal, everyday handshake?....
...note the awkward placement of the right thumb.....
...look 'Masonic' much?....:rolleyes:...

Exclusive: Bombshell Photos Reveal Years of Meetings Between Bloomberg Executives and Chinese Propagandists in Beijing
1621306550465.png