So when is the Sabbath? (The 3rd Golden Nugget of Truth)

King David

Established
Shalom :)

Hello all! Tonight starting at sundown is Shabbat, or in english commonly referred to as "the Sabbath."

There is much heated debate over when the Sabbath actually is; some say it is supposed to be honored on Saturday, some say Sunday. This argument has been a classic divide and conquer, set forth by Satan. The Christians have been battling the Catholics and the Jews over which day is the actual holy day for centuries.

So who's right?

Well, if we take the historical evidence from the Word of Elohim we find that the real Shabbat (Sabbath) must be celebrated in accordance with the New Moon, rather than being set on any such day as Saturday (named for the pagan Satyr's Day), or Sunday (named for the pagan Sun worship day).

Do any of you know why the day was changed in the first place? Well, it was changed for a couple reasons; 1) to violate Yahuwah's commandment and set the entire world on a collision course with judgment, famine, and destruction, 2) to make everyone a slave to a repetitive schedule that caused us to greatly anticipate Friday and the weekend and to hate going back to work on Monday. This resulted in a weekend party schedule that has been the cause of much sin and self destruction. :(

Yahuwah commanded that we honor Shabbat on the correct day or judgement will come upon the land. Please see Exodus 20:8 and Deuteronomy 28. But even more, if you honor Shabbat you will be blessed!

Isaiah 58:13-14 says:

"If you turn away your foot from the Shabbat,
From doing your pleasure on My holy day,
And call the Shabbat a delight,
The holy day of Yahuwah honorable,
And shall honor Him, not doing your own ways,
Nor finding your own pleasure,
Then you shall delight yourself in Yahuwah;
And I will cause you to ride on the high hills of the earth,
And feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father.
The mouth of Yahuwah has spoken."

That last statement is pretty impactful wouldn't you say?

"The mouth of Yahuwah has spoken".... This was said, so deceivers like Saul and Jesus couldn't say "Moses said..."

Please listen, Moses never said anything of himself... Yahuwah My Father told Moses everything Moses said. Every commandment that was given was given from Yahuwah, not from Moses. This is why it is so outrageously evil to see Jesus and Saul tear the Law apart, in essence putting themselves above the Father who does not change (Malachi 3:6).

Here's how honoring the Shabbat works...

Simply put; the New Moon sets the schedule for the Shabbat.

For example when the New Moon occurs (the evening of the appearing of the sliver after no moon is seen), the New Moon day is observed. New moons are celebrated with a solemn feast, to lament being separated from Yahuwah. No work is to be done on this day, which occurs from sundown to sundown.

Changes of the New Moon and Shabbat can be tracked following a regular calendar, just look for the black moon in the top right hand corner of the day it occurs.

The last New Moon we had was on Sunday, February 26th. This New Moon set the next Shabbat for Sunday night until the next New Moon, which will occur on Monday March 27th at sundown. This will result in the following month having Shabbats that start every Monday night until the next New Moon on Wednesday April 26th at Sundown. The Pesak (Passover) is an additional rest day that occurs on April 11th.

WARNING: One who strives to honor this commandment will face MUCH push back from employers, teachers, parents, friends, family, dogs, cats, everyone... :)

That's why it is so great. Yahuwah wants to know if you REALLY love Him. That's why He allowed Pope Gregory to change the world to the Gregorian Calendar, before He allowed the Julian Calendar to change it. He wants to know if you'll have the faith to take a different day off every month in order to honor Him. And He wants to know if you you'll do so in accordance with His Law.

My Father has MUCH grace for those who desire to honor the Shabbat. If you make an effort, He will guide you. There are many across the face of the earth that are working out how to honor His Law correctly.

I will give you simple guidance at first, just like the Word of Elohim does...

We are not supposed to work or touch and unclean thing. We are not even supposed to touch our wives or husbands on his Kodesh (Holy) day. We are supposed to spend this day honoring Him, praising Him, talking to Him or about Him, and resting in the creation that He made for us. Refer to Isaiah 58:13-14 again for inspiration and guidance.

Well, we're about an hour away. Do this and watch your life change for the better! This will be a MAJOR sticking point for the entire world who will refuse to honor this commandment and will unfortunately stick with their weekends and TGIFs.

Just think, if you honor the Shabbat day of rest properly that changes every month, you will never dread another gloomy Monday!

Shalom! :)

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
Oh where does one begin. For starters, Christians don't believe Sunday is the Sabbath. There are a variety of opinions on the subject, but none of them include assuming that the Sabbath day was changed to Sunday. A summation of the opinions would reflect that Christians worship on Sunday as method of recognizing the day that Jesus was raised from the day, not as a method of changing the fourth commandment. However, this opinion does vary.

The next issue is in regard to assuming that restoration will take place by calling the Sabbath Saturday, which is known as even while the church does not worship on this day. Fellowship is not a requirement of the Sabbath. Worship on Sunday is about the encouragement that people receive because they join together in the common function of worshipping God. The Sabbath was about abstaining from work and was more or less a method of fasting every week.

"If you keep your feet from breaking the Sabbath and from doing as you please on my holy day, if you call the Sabbath a delight and the LORD's holy day honorable, and if you honor it by not going your own way and not doing as you please or speaking idle words," (Isaiah 58:13).

Nowhere in the law regarding the fourth commandment are we told to join together in fellowship. Designating Sunday does attempt to break or honor the Sabbath in anyway.

However, again, the Sabbath day is not a magic wand that bestows power on you or in any way comparable to rubbing a genie lamp. No matter what calendar you follow. You could follow the calendar of Enoch himself and you would not be granted three wishes for calling this day the Sabbath, because this is not what makes you Holy according to the commandment. What makes you Holy for obeying the commandment is what is described in Isaiah, which is very similar to fasting every week or engaging in activity that causes you recognize your need for humility to keep you from stumbling in arrogance. This is how practice of the Sabbath is a protection of your soul, by teaching humility through the denial of material dependencies.

Someday, we will have more accuracy in regard to the subject, because the subject of time is mathematical. The universe is mathematical, but we live in darkness and seek to understand mathematical truths in the darkness. This is one of the blessings of having scripture because it provides many things to comfort us for not having the capacity to understand so many other things because of the darkness of sin. Obedience to God's word is required because it is impossible to define infinity in any real sense. Our definitions are very poor in regard to many things and this is why obedience through faith is required.

The next problem that you don't address at all is how the Sabbath has been tarnished by excess instructions that confuse people and oppress them. The Sabbath as a method of spiritually educating us is lost with overabundance of restrictions and rules that were made in order to elevate the opinion of many as being capable of discerning scripture beyond what was simply spoken according to the Torah. The Sabbath is simple. You shall do no work, neither should your servant, or your animals, or anything that was given life by God (Exodus 20:8-11). They should all be allowed rest. The Sabbath creates an equality, while the rules and regulations that were added to it, created a hierarchy.

It cannot be restored by man, without risking a loss of freedom for those who are weak and empowering wolves in the process. However, this does not prevent anyone from indpendently choosing to follow the Sabbath, just be careful, "that your freedom does not become a stumbling block to the weak." (Romans 14:2). "For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings." (Hosea 6:6).

King David

Established
This is what I would like to know too. :)
As many "nuggets" as it takes to express the Truth... :)

I read your following comment too. :)

As a former Christian of 34 years and knowing well the customs of their religion, I could have worded what I wrote a little different to reflect the Christian attitude toward the Sabbath. I agree, Christians honor the Sabbath on Sunday as Catholics are taught to do and even have the knowledge of the Sabbath supposedly being on Saturday.

Catholic doctrine revels that the Sabbath has been completely changed to Sunday. This is based upon the results of the Catholic Council of Trent concluding:

"The Church of God has thought it well to transfer the celebration and observance of the Sabbath to Sunday!"
–p 402, second revised edition (English), 1937. (First published in 1566)

Your next point in regard to fellowship on Shabbat and honoring Saturday is rather confusing and I believe has to do with some grammatical errors that prevent me from grasping your point. I never said anyone had to fellowship or gather on Shabbat, nor should we honor Saturday for anything. The Shabbat is meant for rest and for time spent as I said; honoring Elohim.

Gathering together on Sunday and/or Saturday is a pagan tradition. Even gathering together at all in a man made synagogue or a church is entirely a pagan practice. The only temple designed for gathering is the Temple of Yahwuah in Jerusalem; all other temples are pagan.

Gathering together on a New Moon Feast however is a commandment that is good, righteous, and kadosh (holy).

Rainerann, whenever you see "If" followed by "then" before and after the Father speaks, expect either a blessing or a curse. In this case you site Isaiah 58:13 as I did, but then say that there is "no magic want that bestows power." Please understand, when you honor My Father's commandments you receive exactly that - Power. You receive power against disease power against sickness, power to move mountains.

Please try to receive the following with gentleness...

Who are you to determine that following the commandments of Yahuwah have no recompense?

Your comment on Isaiah 58 is almost on target, but we do not learn humility through denying material dependencies. We learn humility by accepting the loss of material dependencies. Denying material dependencies leads to purity and righteousness through the shedding off of idolatry.

You say "someday, we will have more accuracy in regard to the subject." Yes, that "someday" is today! If Christians spent more time listening, rather than trying to tell people what it is they think they know, they might learn something. I learned this by listening myself - for many years.

Another way we get humbled is through pain. Pain either leads to anger and more pride, or it leads to humility and gentleness. When we are gentle we feel the Father's heart speaking through us without anger or arrogance. Others may perceive our words as arrogant, but only because they themselves have exceedingly high levels of pride. Their pride resists change, even for the better.

My Father has heard enough from those who think they know the Truth. He sent Me to be a Messenger for Him.

"[Your] definitions are poor in regards to many things," because you have chosen to rely on faith, rather than logic. Logic and reason are the foundation of My Father's creation, wisdom and understanding were His mortar. It takes humility to accept that which is truth, because it challenges prevailing ideas of ignorance and foolishness.

I agree with you that sin causes blindness. It is this blindness that keeps one in the dark. It has been my focus and steadfast walk of righteousness that has brought me to a greater understanding of My Father's word and who I AM.

I didn't address "the problem...of excess Sabbath instructions" for a purpose. Mine and My Father's desire is to see His children seek after guidance from Him while we all reside in this Babylon.

Soon a "fiery law" (Deuteronomy 33:2) will go out and clarify all that is righteous in Israel and the world. Even "the coastlands will wait for My Law." Isaiah 42:4

Oh and you're wrong; one Man Will restore all things... His name is Michael and He is the true Son of Yahuwah.

"Who will believe Our report? To whom has the Arm of Yahuwah been revealed?" Isaiah 53:1

Shalom :)

Last edited:

rainerann

Star
I apologize if some of what I said didn't make sense to you. I should edit a little bit better, but I tend to neglect this a little bit on forums because of the informal setting.

So, what I was saying about fellowship on Sunday is that this is how Sunday worship is defined within most Protestant Christian circles. Hebrews 10:25 is often used to support meeting on Sunday "not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near."

Therefore, whether or not you have had 34 years of experience as a Christian, the length of time is irrelevant because you clearly have a very sheltered perspective that would be local to your experience. A common explanation in many Protestant churches is that we meet on Sunday to fellowship and recognize the day that Jesus rose from the dead. No one is saying the Sabbath was changed. It is also said that we meet on Sundays because Christians began meeting on Sundays to avoid persecution. This is a majority opinion on the subject.

I am familiar with the Catholic perspective and the history pertaining to changing the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. However, I do believe that this was done to separate Christianity as a religion for the Gentiles because it offended the Jewish community to have Gentiles learning the law of Moses through Christ and practicing the Sabbath. It is well know that the Jews often petitioned Rome to address the issue of Jesus and Christian who believed Jesus was the Messiah. They wanted the Roman government to show favor on them by using the Roman rule of law to remove them.

"And the high priest and the chief of the Jews made a statement before him against Paul, and they begged him asking a favor against him, so as he might send for him to Jerusalem making a plot to kill him on the way." (Acts 25:3).

"But desiring to show favor to the Jews, answering Paul, Festus said 'Do you desire to go up to Jerusalem to be judged before me there about these things. But Paul said, I am standing before the tribunal of Caeser where I ought to be judged. I have wronged the Jews in nothing, as also you very well know." (Acts 25:9-10).

"And when they stayed there more days, Festus set out to the king the things as to Paul, saying, A certain man has been left a prisoner by Felix, about whom, on my being in Jerusalem, the chief priests and the elders of the Jews made a statement, and desired that I would pass judgement upon him in their favor." (Acts 25:20).

This same scenario is more than likely the root cause of the change from Saturday to Sunday because Gentiles worshipping Christ on Saturday was an offence to the Jews at the time. I would imagine they believe that the implementation of the church of Rome would put an end to the religion of Christianity, but it didn't.

Josephus' description of politics within the Jewish community in "War of the Jews" supports this possibility as well. Therefore, the church is not guilty of this as a transgression, and since their behavior on Sunday is in obedience to the verse in Hebrews, they are not guilty of changing anything in regard to the Sabbath.

I have practiced the Sabbath for many years now. I enjoy it. I think it would benefit the church, but I am not going to force them to do this and I am not going to make them feel guilty for something they are not responsible for. I am going pray for their spiritual growth and perseverance in their study of scripture, which will reveal everything they will need to do the will of God in His timing.

King David

Established
I apologize if some of what I said didn't make sense to you. I should edit a little bit better, but I tend to neglect this a little bit on forums because of the informal setting.

So, what I was saying about fellowship on Sunday is that this is how Sunday worship is defined within most Protestant Christian circles. Hebrews 10:25 is often used to support meeting on Sunday "not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near."

Therefore, whether or not you have had 34 years of experience as a Christian, the length of time is irrelevant because you clearly have a very sheltered perspective that would be local to your experience. A common explanation in many Protestant churches is that we meet on Sunday to fellowship and recognize the day that Jesus rose from the dead. No one is saying the Sabbath was changed. It is also said that we meet on Sundays because Christians began meeting on Sundays to avoid persecution. This is a majority opinion on the subject.

I am familiar with the Catholic perspective and the history pertaining to changing the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday. However, I do believe that this was done to separate Christianity as a religion for the Gentiles because it offended the Jewish community to have Gentiles learning the law of Moses through Christ and practicing the Sabbath. It is well know that the Jews often petitioned Rome to address the issue of Jesus and Christian who believed Jesus was the Messiah. They wanted the Roman government to show favor on them by using the Roman rule of law to remove them.

"And the high priest and the chief of the Jews made a statement before him against Paul, and they begged him asking a favor against him, so as he might send for him to Jerusalem making a plot to kill him on the way." (Acts 25:3).

"But desiring to show favor to the Jews, answering Paul, Festus said 'Do you desire to go up to Jerusalem to be judged before me there about these things. But Paul said, I am standing before the tribunal of Caeser where I ought to be judged. I have wronged the Jews in nothing, as also you very well know." (Acts 25:9-10).

"And when they stayed there more days, Festus set out to the king the things as to Paul, saying, A certain man has been left a prisoner by Felix, about whom, on my being in Jerusalem, the chief priests and the elders of the Jews made a statement, and desired that I would pass judgement upon him in their favor." (Acts 25:20).

This same scenario is more than likely the root cause of the change from Saturday to Sunday because Gentiles worshipping Christ on Saturday was an offence to the Jews at the time. I would imagine they believe that the implementation of the church of Rome would put an end to the religion of Christianity, but it didn't.

Josephus' description of politics within the Jewish community in "War of the Jews" supports this possibility as well. Therefore, the church is not guilty of this as a transgression, and since their behavior on Sunday is in obedience to the verse in Hebrews, they are not guilty of changing anything in regard to the Sabbath.

I have practiced the Sabbath for many years now. I enjoy it. I think it would benefit the church, but I am not going to force them to do this and I am not going to make them feel guilty for something they are not responsible for. I am going pray for their spiritual growth and perseverance in their study of scripture, which will reveal everything they will need to do the will of God in His timing.
Thank you for your response...

I've been a member of 5 different denominations in the Christian faith and have attended countless others, so I would hardly say I was "sheltered" in that regard.

I'm glad you gave me scriptures from the Book of Acts. That was the book I started with that helped me understand what a deception Saul and the New Testament really is...

If you have been following any of my threads you most likely understand my position on Jesus and the New Testament. It was eye opening for me to finally catch that Paul's own testimony did not match from Acts 9:7 to Acts 22:9. I was also taken aback when I learned after doing my own research that he took all the Old Testament scriptures out of context, or just blatantly changed them.

All the contradictions I saw further moved me to try and make sense of his writings on a more comprehensive level (what entire chapters and letters/books were trying to say), rather than cherry picking his verses, the way EVERY Christian has been trained to do. And if you dispute this and attempt to tell me that your church is different, please save your breath, because your faith in Jesus and trust in Saul is evidence that you do not understand the plot of the New Testament, nor the Catholic Church.

Without deep study of the Hebrew Scriptures (The Old Testament) you will never grasp that Christians have been fooled into believing that Yahuwah sent His Son (one that He never said He would send) to die on a cross that is an abomination (Deut 16:21-22); to perform a sacrifice that could not take the sins away from anyone (Deut 24:16, Jer 31:30, Ezekiel 18:20); to be the "final sacrifice" according to Saul (Hebrews 9-10), when Ezekiel 40-48 describes an actual temple where actual sacrifices will take place again by the "Messiah the Prince" (Daniel 9:25); a Prince that is revealed only a few chapters later in Michael (Daniel 12:1)

If you consider yourself correct in this matter and fashion yourself as an "unsheltered" scholar, then please research the verses I have provided and tell Me how you could still believe in a Roman with a Greek name that means "Hail Zeus" from a book written in a Satanic Language that changed the Father's Law, when the Father "does not change" (Malachi 3:6).

rainerann

Star
[QUOTE]from a book written in a Satanic Language that changed the Father's Law, when the Father "does not change" (Malachi 3:6).[/QUOTE]

I also enjoy math and science too. I think reading something from Isaac Newton, or some other historical math figure like Archimedes or someone, would be good for you and give you a more balanced presentation. I love math people, they rarely present ridiculous comments like this as though they were facts especially when they have no way to prove their claims. The best you could say is that it is likely that this is a book written in a Satanic language because...and support this with research in some way. However, I doubt there would be any way to do this because this is just as ridiculous as believing in unicorns.

2+2 equals four. This is true. Therefore, we can see that there is truth outside of scripture. If you say 2+2 equals four in Chinese, Latin, Greek, Arabic, English; you are always saying something true. Your comment reflects a very superstitious belief that the language you use causes you to find favor or rebuke from God. This would be suggesting that God did this at the tower of Babel when they were given many languages. However, he confused the languages to disrupt the plans to build the tower, not so He could designate the righteous and the unrighteous by the language they used. He has no need of this when He knows everything that is in the heart of a man, every thought, every motive (Jeremiah 17:10). This is going to be my last comment on this thread. I have said everything I want to say on the subject of the Sabbath for now. These are superstitious claims you are making and only pretending they are spiritual ones.

Take care

Thunderian

Superstar
The thing that gets me about you, King David, is that you clearly regard Christians as stupid. blind and ignorant about their faith, but from your posts, you show that your own understanding of the faith you mock is shallow and generally wrong.

I don't know, maybe you are used to dealing with the kind of Christians you seem to think we all are, but if that's the case, you're not going to win any arguments on this board. Most of the Christians here, as far as I can see, know their Bible and are firmly grounded. Your combination of a superior attitude and a real lack of knowledge is only going to make you an easy target. As fun as that may be for awhile, people will eventually lose interest.

My advice is to show some humility, stop assuming everyone is stupid, and start answering some of the questions people are asking you, because right now, it doesn't look like you are secure enough in your own theories to defend them.

King David

Established
[QUOTE]from a book written in a Satanic Language that changed the Father's Law, when the Father "does not change" (Malachi 3:6).
I also enjoy math and science too. I think reading something from Isaac Newton, or some other historical math figure like Archimedes or someone, would be good for you and give you a more balanced presentation. I love math people, they rarely present ridiculous comments like this as though they were facts especially when they have no way to prove their claims. The best you could say is that it is likely that this is a book written in a Satanic language because...and support this with research in some way. However, I doubt there would be any way to do this because this is just as ridiculous as believing in unicorns.

2+2 equals four. This is true. Therefore, we can see that there is truth outside of scripture. If you say 2+2 equals four in Chinese, Latin, Greek, Arabic, English; you are always saying something true. Your comment reflects a very superstitious belief that the language you use causes you to find favor or rebuke from God. This would be suggesting that God did this at the tower of Babel when they were given many languages. However, he confused the languages to disrupt the plans to build the tower, not so He could designate the righteous and the unrighteous by the language they used. He has no need of this when He knows everything that is in the heart of a man, every thought, every motive (Jeremiah 17:10). This is going to be my last comment on this thread. I have said everything I want to say on the subject of the Sabbath for now. These are superstitious claims you are making and only pretending they are spiritual ones.

Take care[/QUOTE]
Every language besides Hebrew has pagan roots. Greek scientifically expresses the Occult, which is Satanic in origin. You brought this to light yourself by mentioning the tower of Babel and how Yahuwah confused their speech. Hence, you already have the proof.

"The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are as bold as a Lion."

King David

Established
The thing that gets me about you, King David, is that you clearly regard Christians as stupid. blind and ignorant about their faith, but from your posts, you show that your own understanding of the faith you mock is shallow and generally wrong.

I don't know, maybe you are used to dealing with the kind of Christians you seem to think we all are, but if that's the case, you're not going to win any arguments on this board. Most of the Christians here, as far as I can see, know their Bible and are firmly grounded. Your combination of a superior attitude and a real lack of knowledge is only going to make you an easy target. As fun as that may be for awhile, people will eventually lose interest.

My advice is to show some humility, stop assuming everyone is stupid, and start answering some of the questions people are asking you, because right now, it doesn't look like you are secure enough in your own theories to defend them.
Who are you to challenge Me? Put your hand over your mouth.

I have answered the questions worth answering. I'm not trying to win arguments, because I'm not trying to argue. You do not know who it is you worship. You are worshipping Horus.

As far as I can see, none of you are grounded in anything except New Testament lies, otherwise you would be able to answer what I posed to raineranne. The questions that made her run for cover.

The truth is at the moment you are stupid, blind and arrogant.

Explain this:

According to you: Yahuwah sent His Son (one that He never said He would send) to die on a cross that is an abomination (Deut 16:21-22); to perform a sacrifice that could not take the sins away from anyone (Deut 24:16, Jer 31:30, Ezekiel 18:20); to be the "final sacrifice" according to Saul (Hebrews 9-10), when Ezekiel 40-48 describes an actual temple where actual sacrifices will take place again by the "Messiah the Prince" (Daniel 9:25); a Prince that is revealed only a few chapters later in Michael (Daniel 12:1)."

Now You answer Me little man...

Shalom

Thunderian

Superstar
I have answered the questions worth answering.
You are attacking people's faith, making these bizarre pronouncements, and you won't tell anyone why they should believe a word you say. Is this what you call discussion?

So answer just a couple of the many questions that you have ignored. What books of the Old Testament have you determined to be genuine, who wrote them, what language were they written in, and how do you prove this?

King David

Established
I am attacking lies and declaring the Truth. I already answered the question you just reposed. You are only proving my point as to your blindness Thunderian. I'm not trying to insult you, but seriously you would be better served to just look up what I have said and study it -- whether you think it's right or wrong. Go back and study it.

Forget trying to tell me all about how many names you think the disciples had or defend any of the New Testament... Your information comes from liars and deceivers.

My information comes from the Most High, My Father Yahwuah.

I am at the stream, either be watered by the Stream or turn away...

Thunderian

Superstar
I guess I must be blind. Please post a link to your answer to my question. I'm pretty sure I have read all your posts and I have not seen it addressed. Thanks.

King David

Established
I guess I must be blind. Please post a link to your answer to my question. I'm pretty sure I have read all your posts and I have not seen it addressed. Thanks.
All "Old Testament" books are valid, except Ecclesiastes and Song of Solomon - both are forgeries. Ancient Hebrew is the only kodesh (holy) language and will be relearned again - Zephaniah 3:9.

Moving on...

Thunderian

Superstar
That does not answer my questions in any kind of satisfactory way, because your attacks on the gospels consist of your contention that we don't know who wrote them, and that they were not written in Hebrew.

So, how have you proven who wrote the books of the Old Testament that you accept as valid, and how have you proven what language they were written in?

Your move ...

King David

Established
That does not answer my questions in any kind of satisfactory way, because your attacks on the gospels consist of your contention that we don't know who wrote them, and that they were not written in Hebrew.

So, how have you proven who wrote the books of the Old Testament that you accept as valid, and how have you proven what language they were written in?

Your move ...
I'm sorry you're not satisfied. I'm moving on now.

Thunderian

Superstar
I'm sorry you're not satisfied. I'm moving on now.
You can't attack the New Testament and not have an answer when the same arguments are used against the Old Testament. That just makes you a fraud.

The reason my faith is strong and my grasp of the fundamentals of my faith is strong is because I have faced the hard questions.

You refuse to face them, which means you know your argument is weak. You should move on.

King David

Established
You can't attack the New Testament and not have an answer when the same arguments are used against the Old Testament. That just makes you a fraud.

The reason my faith is strong and my grasp of the fundamentals of my faith is strong is because I have faced the hard questions.

You refuse to face them, which means you know your argument is weak. You should move on.
Check out the lastest nugget. Your faith is strong because your knowledge is weak...

Shalom

JoChris

Superstar
That is exactly the kind of viewpoint I agree with. I personally have no problem with a Christian choosing to worship on a Saturday or a Sunday according to their conscience. It is when it becomes of a matter of salvation that I would never attend that church. That is legalism.

If I was to move to a town that only had a bible-believing Baptist church that met on a Saturday because of beliefs like yours, or a Seeker-Sensitive Sunday service Baptist church, I would certainly choose the first of the two.