So what woke you up then?

I used to be a lukewarm catholic until I asked God to guide me towards an uplifting christian video/channel and I found a testimony that woke me up and made me want to read the bible (something that I would never even think about as a catholic) and do more alternative research. I then became a real born again and gradually started to learn more about the new world order, freemasonry, etc.

Last edited:

Carolyn

Star
I think waking up is a long and ongoing process and am not sure there is really an end to it because the very end result of it would be knowing exactly what is going on in the world on many levels and I just don't think thats something anybody could achieve within a lifetime, there are answers to things that we will probablly never ever know about, the only way you maybe would is if there was life or some kind of continued consciousness after death but thats only if that really happens, sure energy cant be fully destroyed it only transforms but into what exactly? Could just be as basic as fertilizer and thats the end of it.

When I was younger I used to prefer the idea of no life after death and I thought I wouldnt want to be around too long but now I am 40 and I want to be here for as long as possible and the idea of nothing after death is so depressing, its a bit scary to contemplate that something after death may be some kind of eternal hell but who knows really. Am so on and off the fence about it, sometimes Ill watch something or learn something and it will make me believe that yeah maybe it is possible but then something else will pull me the other way. One thing I do know 100% is to never ever assume that you are enlightened and that you have finally understood how it all works cause that is an impossibility, all we can do is just wait and see really.

As for waking up. I do think at the start of this kind of process of becoming aware, at the beginning you just take it all in, eat it ALL up and I think very often people initially overload themselves with "conspiracies" and can end up really freaked out and depressed and almost manic in their focus to try and get more information to try and understand it more, there are so many "gurus" out there, its unbelievable how they manage to get anybody to listen to some of their shit. I think the way the world is theses days we are all just looking for answers in order to understand just "what the fuck is going on" lol Its a strange reality whatever it really is.

skycoaster

Rookie
Indeed, I believe we can decide if the information speak to us or not, admittedly enough life can be scary because so often, just when we think we have all the answers, there's more questions along our way, so I do know what you mean, we just have to be proud of who we are, if you will, and what we do with our lives, because every difference we make, no matter how small, does count.

MP3D

Established
I can't really pinpoint anything but I think it started when I noticed all the hand signs the pop stars and actors use, then I looked up why they did it.
what is the "why" as you see it? i totally belive that they do use the symbols and imagery. that is rather clear to see. but there has to be more to it than "just top show the public who is really in charge" theory. i mean, there has to be right? what am i missing?

mecca

Superstar
what is the "why" as you see it? i totally belive that they do use the symbols and imagery. that is rather clear to see. but there has to be more to it than "just top show the public who is really in charge" theory. i mean, there has to be right? what am i missing?
I don't know.

MP3D

Established
lots of agendas to maim and depopulate the masses i think the end game is they want the planet to themselves for them and their 13 families or whatever. if i understand correct. but the awesome part is that it doesn't matter it's as simple as us all noticing this shit going on, and saying NO
ok, then how is katy perry wearing a masonic headdress pushing the agenda for depopulation? im not trynig to troll or argue. i genuinely want to get a better understanding :)

Devine

Star
ok, then how is katy perry wearing a masonic headdress pushing the agenda for depopulation? im not trynig to troll or argue. i genuinely want to get a better understanding :)
me too man i dig it. cause im always trying to figure out if i really believe what i believe too lol. Um KP that is just the bragging part. The bragging is what is in TV, movies and music.

han_solo

Rookie
Videos just showed up in my youtube recommended feed for Jay-z/Beyonce/Lady Gaga Illuminati when I was browsing through pop music songs...I had no idea what it was and clicked on them (Didn't really even know who Lady Gaga was). That eventually lead to the Freedom Movie
I posted it on facebook and what not, but this was in 2009 when this topic was far less mainstream. No one responded lol. I stay away from it for what seems like years at a time. But there's a lot transpiring right now.

I'm reallllly on the lookout for a more esoteric anti NWO documentary that talks about earth all being in harmony and all animals were vegetarian, but then basically the earths vibration got screwed up and now everything sucks. If anyone know's what I'm talking about I'd appreciate it. It was really well done with a british narrator who was professionally hired. It was a solid 4 hours and information flew at a mile a minute.

The fact that you are on a forum like this probably means that something has 'woke you up' and made you question things you have once just soaked in as part of the culture. I will post up my story some time, but I would be very interested to read the stories of others...
I woke up when my friend told me about this site.The first article I read I think was on Beyonce's album Sasha fierce and I was sick to my stomach.Then I saw other articles which were very interesting and I've been an addict since then.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
me too homie
Well, at the risk of blowing my 'homie' status, I watched Zeitgeist, I could feel the strength of the narrative and started to look into the source of the claims. I came across this one and it put things into a different light...