So what woke you up then?

Trublue

Rookie
I first woke up when I watched 'The Hemp Revolution' once I realized that I was being lied to about that I wondered what else they lie about...which turned out to be most things lol, it just spiraled from there.
For a long time I thought I was awake and then I watched 'More Deadly Than War' by G. Edward Griffin which changed my view on a lot of things, it opened my eyes to controlled opposition which I hadn't considered before, then it all started to sink in and make revolting sense..

@Devin, another link you might be interested in. :)
New Age Communism: The "Zeitgeist" Agenda
https://www.henrymakow.com/global_tyranny_moving_forward.html

Devine

Star
I first woke up when I watched 'The Hemp Revolution' once I realized that I was being lied to about that I wondered what else they lie about...which turned out to be most things lol, it just spiraled from there.
For a long time I thought I was awake and then I watched 'More Deadly Than War' by G. Edward Griffin which changed my view on a lot of things, it opened my eyes to controlled opposition which I hadn't considered before, then it all started to sink in and make revolting sense..

hey thanks! you just made me remember another conspiracy book i started on that first told me the story of hearst and hemp does anyone remember a book that talked about that? it was very large book and had funny drawing of the Sistine chapel or some such on the cover hmm sound familiar to anyone???

yasmin

Rookie
I was about 10 years old and a friend had told me that you should never type the word illuminati into your search engine or your laptop would shut down. I was curious so went home and googled it and found this website.

I was fairly young and arguably still too young now but I guess it is better to have found about this sooner than later, it has opened my eyes

I like G Edward Griffin - I'm going to check out "more deadly than War' - thanks.

Trublue

Rookie
I like G Edward Griffin - I'm going to check out "more deadly than War' - thanks.
No probs :) I like him too, these are some of his earlier vids, he's telling us what happened before it happened.

The Grand Design: The Hidden Plan That Shapes US Foreign Policy

The United Nations: Peace Dove Unmasked

Edward Griffin - The Subversion Factor

Originally i would say God Woke me up, nevermind the fact that He Wakes us up every time, sleep being under His Perfect Control.

It must have been when i was 17 years old and me and my best friend had to do an oral speech for Theory of Knowledge.

The topic was Sense perception is sense deception. We spoke about how the continuity of day and night proves God's Infallible Order.