So they iced Abe-san

I have no problem with that theory.
Certainly.

Quite of a few (appearing to be) positive news might come up daily... as these are.

Because, IMO, paedo elites want to collect as much as confidence and compliance from the gullible human beings of this planet, before they really pull off the Alien/E.T. hoax i.e. #OperationBlueBeam

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Of course it could be part of a larger conspiracy... but this type of act aint exactly unprecedented in Japanese society/history. In fact, it has a long lineage of connection. Could be someone with mental issues but honestly... sometimes, even a patient people say "enough is enough".

free2018

Star
Certainly.

Quite of a few (appearing to be) positive news might come up daily... as these are.

Because, IMO, paedo elites want to collect as much as confidence and compliance from the gullible human beings of this planet, before they really pull off the Alien/E.T. hoax i.e. #OperationBlueBeam
They’re running out of time.

SomaticBanshee

Established
I think it’s a total inside job. Of course the assassin is ex military. Most of the time, they always are. If you look at the photos, it’s kind of incredible that there’s so few security around. There’s hardly anyone around and the assassin is so close to him it defies rational explanation. Even though he was retired, he still had a lot of influence within his party. He was incredibly popular. He’s the only politician who was able to sail gracefully through his interactions with the awful orange man. If he survived that he should have survived this. The mind just reels.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
The only report I saw was that the accused had reasons for shooting "outside of politics' which could mean anything. But there is a sizeable, aggressive nationalistic/militant movement there as well as a smaller but also militant leftist contingent. Perhaps its someone wth a legit beef, perhas one of those communities or similar ones provided a patsy.

free2018

Star
The only report I saw was that the accused had reasons for shooting "outside of politics' which could mean anything. But there is a sizeable, aggressive nationalistic/militant movement there as well as a smaller but also militant leftist contingent. Perhaps its someone wth a legit beef, perhas one of those communities or similar ones provided a patsy.
Sure there is the right wing with ties to the right wing here. There is also Italian mafia ties on the right side of things— and the Yakuza.

All of that being taken into account, the Masons run Japan and everywhere else.

The “lone wolf” shooter has a last name which means Mountain Gods. Testuya Yamagami? No coincidences here.

PS. Tetsuya? All night

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Sure there is the right wing with ties to the right wing here. There is also Italian mafia ties on the right side of things— and the Yakuza.

All of that being taken into account, the Masons run Japan and everywhere else.

The “lone wolf” shooter has a last name which means Mountain Gods. Testuya Yamagami? No coincidences here.

PS. Tetsuya? All night
Yaks are often aligned with the ultra-nationalist movements/organizations. Which is odd considering the Yakuzas primarily ethnic-Korean origins.

Speaking of Japanese Ex-PM, Abe San..

Bet no one knew there is currently a standing miniature version of Georgia Guidestones in a small town in Japan.

I was digging and discovered that on 21st November, 1983, Murecho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture and Elberton City, Georgia, USA signed a sister city tie-up, and in commemoration of that, Georgia presented a mini version of Georgia Guidestones.

JapaneseGStone4.jpeg

JapaneseGStone5.jpeg

JapaneseGStone3.jpeg

JapaneseGStone2.jpeg

JapaneseGStone1.jpeg

GStones6.jpeg

Georgia&Murecho.jpeg

There is some connection there as human beings of this planet were/are told that Elbert county gifted the Guidestones to the Japanese city, but when you dig deeper you would find that out of all the languages (i.e. 8 languages, precisely English, Arabic, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Mandarin and Spanish) used to inscribe the Guidestones, Japanese is not to be found! Then why gift them?

Should anyone is well versed with the Japanese language, maybe they can hopefully be kind enough to translate all the text and the above-mentioned YT video for me/us?!

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Speaking of Japanese Ex-PM, Abe San..

Bet no one knew there is currently a standing miniature version of Georgia Guidestones in a small town in Japan.

I was digging and discovered that on 21st November, 1983, Murecho, Takamatsu City, Kagawa Prefecture and Elberton City, Georgia, USA signed a sister city tie-up, and in commemoration of that, Georgia presented a mini version of Georgia Guidestones.

View attachment 76805

View attachment 76804

View attachment 76806

View attachment 76807

View attachment 76808

View attachment 76803

View attachment 76802

There is some connection there as human beings of this planet were/are told that Elbert county gifted the Guidestones to the Japanese city, but when you dig deeper you would find that out of all the languages (i.e. 8 languages, precisely English, Arabic, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Mandarin and Spanish) used to inscribe the Guidestones, Japanese is not to be found! Then why gift them?

Should anyone is well versed with the Japanese language, maybe they can hopefully be kind enough to translate all the text and the above-mentioned YT video for me/us?!
Thats deep, good find! I wonder how many of these 'sister cities"/other excuses there are... all so that those behind the GGs could export their special brand of elitist nonsense.