So theres this crazy woman on youtube obsessed with Elon Musk....

Carolyn

Star
I came across her a couple of weeks ago after looking for the song by Grimes that was featured in Mr Robot and have been following her the last few weeks and she is completely insane, clearly a lot of the people who agree with her on youtube and twitter are sock puppet accounts and a few psychos who are egging her on and encouraging her. There is absolutely no reasoning with this woman. Neither Elon Musk or Grimes probably have ever heard of her and probably never will. In her head Elon Musk must want her help because he hasn't blocked her on twitter I mean come on the guy has 31.7 million followers!

I know shes just some random lunatic and tbh I actually felt sorry for her at first but now shes just really rubbing me up the wrong way. She is accusing Grimes of "roofying" Elon Musk so apparently she has spiked him with date r*pe drugs and raped him? Now apparently the girl is faking her pregnancy, its so fkn insane and she needs to be stopped if not for anybody elses sake but also for her own. Does anyboy here by some random chance recognise this woman or know how to find out who she is. The way she films her videos is really sneaky too like shes doing it and trying to not get caught so on some level she clearly knows what she is doing is wrong!!

Heres the youtube account with all the psychotic defamatory videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChTTXZ50h6ov5L4iAB-lYkA/videos

And here is the twitter account. https://twitter.com/boycottgrimes

Mah1122

I just saw the list of videos this woman has made I didn't watch but apparently she's dying of cancer and so die hard about getting this information out there. It's so strange. Remember when Azalea Banks came out saying strange things about Grime sand Elon Musk as well..

Carolyn

Star
I just saw the list of videos this woman has made I didn't watch but apparently she's dying of cancer and so die hard about getting this information out there. It's so strange. Remember when Azalea Banks came out saying strange things about Grime sand Elon Musk as well..
where does it say she is dying of cancer? I know she said she had cancer 3 although don't know what, someone says it looks like shes had a mastectomy which is shit of course, wouldn't wish that on anyone but shes posting all these videos claiming that Elon Musks family have asked her to help get him away from Grimes (aka Claire Boucher) saying she isn't pregnant that her pregnancy is fake, accusing her of drugging and raping Elon Musk, she is batshit crazy and she either knows what she is doing or doesn't and either way shes a danger the way shes carrying on, there was a video of a tesla shareholer meeting and she was in it, see her at the end of the talk standing up and tapping Elon Musks brother who was in front of her, must have got someone to take a photo and is using that as her "proof" that she knows Elon Musk. If she is sick like I said thats a shame but for someone who is apparently so sick from 3 cancers she doesn't look that unhealthy and certainly doesn't stop her making and posting all these insane videos. Ive tried to talk to her and be nice but she needs stopped for her own sake if not someone elses.

Mah1122

I'm starting to believe she ain't crazy lol Grimes just got dumped by Elon hmmm wonder what's gonna happen next

Carolyn

Star
Update, crazy bitch is still going strong. Never seen anything this fkn insane in my entire life!!!

Seriously couldn't make this shit up!!

Carolyn

Star
I think it would be hilarious if her claims ended up being true tho..
Yeah but not likely lol apparently everyone is against her, people are being paid to discredit her too, shes absoluteltly insane!!

~JC~

Veteran
It’s hard to watch her videos (I tried). It seems she’s just spouting groundless claims and then replaying her own tweets about it? Idk, I’d forget this lady o_O

Carolyn

Star
It’s hard to watch her videos (I tried). It seems she’s just spouting groundless claims and then replaying her own tweets about it? Idk, I’d forget this lady o_O
Yeah she is seriously deranged, not so easy to just forget about though, if it wasn't for coronavirus Id think she would have been locked up already. Lots of people are reporting her videos, tweets, instagram etc Yet she is allowed to continue!! Freedom of speech is all great till something like this crazy ahole happens, she seems like she could be a danger to herself or others.