So.. September 23.

lamb

Established
would the rumors of war in bible prophecy be north korea + america?

we don't have a chance against north korea, not north korea itself but because they're allied with china. it's all talk, trump and kim jong un are pretty self absorbed so they're just causing media attention

things are lining up, blood moons from a couple years ago, eclipse, rumors of war, birth pains, sign falls on feast of trumpets
i don't know if anything significant will happen that day, probably not but it's a sign nonetheless

Maes17

Superstar
No sarcasm, I promise! Let us know your thoughts, please!
I'll report back September 24. My opinion really though? It's just another day. I think any day can bring something unexpected. No use in living for doom and gloom. I want to die knowing I lived my life to the best of my abilities

Lady

Star
Even I will be able to give an accurate report on that date! You are going down in the book as a "nothing will happen!" (And you could very well be correct!)

Valerian

Rookie
There's a Simpsons episode where america gets emp'ed (by its own government) and an anarchy forms with supreme and total authority over the nation with martial law

The episode number is 24, season is 9.

shakusky

Rookie
There's a Simpsons episode where america gets emp'ed (by its own government) and an anarchy forms with supreme and total authority over the nation with martial law

The episode number is 24, season is 9.
Not 23, doesn't count. What else ya got

SunnyK

Rookie
would the rumors of war in bible prophecy be north korea + america?

we don't have a chance against north korea, not north korea itself but because they're allied with china. it's all talk, trump and kim jong un are pretty self absorbed so they're just causing media attention

things are lining up, blood moons from a couple years ago, eclipse, rumors of war, birth pains, sign falls on feast of trumpets
i don't know if anything significant will happen that day, probably not but it's a sign nonetheless
The USA has a much larger military with superior training. We have military bases all over the world, many more than all other countries. I don't at all believe we'd lose a war to Korea, China, or Russia. I think the USA is the breeding ground for the NWO. Look at our culture compared to others, and the things we fret over. Plus all the signs in the USA alone... Don't see it going anywhere, just changing.

lamb

Established
The USA has a much larger military with superior training. We have military bases all over the world, many more than all other countries. I don't at all believe we'd lose a war to Korea, China, or Russia. I think the USA is the breeding ground for the NWO. Look at our culture compared to others, and the things we fret over. Plus all the signs in the USA alone... Don't see it going anywhere, just changing.
yeah, i agree with you that the us is the biggest factor for the nwo, i said it in a couple posts ago it's bad in prophecy! new babylon is explained to have military dominance too http://www.jesuschrist.com/908/

With these things, I can't help to think "they"'re messing with us. Or maybe I'm wrong.
But I basically count on that if thousands of people on YouTube are talking about a date/event/person and expecting total catastrophe, they're going to try and toy with it so that in the end we look more kooky than ever to the casual onlooker. A lot of the views to sites like these and other hubs where these topics are discussed are people that are just waiting in the shadows for the time they can come smear egg on our faces.

Take the Obama exit, for example. How many people were convinced he was the antichrist and wouldn't leave office? But I saw all the little "clues" around him. Too many to be coincidental.
Which led to my ultimate conclusion that, knowing that our conversations and search history is being monitored, someone's doing this on purpose to throw us off.
Just my long winded 2c.

rainerann

Star
Yah I'm not really expecting anything to happen on that date. It seems more comparable to a start date rather than the date that something changes. More like a day that signifies something similar to changing gears.

I really don't expect anything to significant to happen on the actual date because of this, but afterward, who knows. Maybe to the superstitious mind passing this astronomical event means that their plan will succeed because of this. We can already see that things are changing at a much faster rate. Maybe this day means to press their foot on the peddle and go full speed.

Yah I'm not really expecting anything to happen on that date. It seems more comparable to a start date rather than the date that something changes. More like a day that signifies something similar to changing gears.

I really don't expect anything to significant to happen on the actual date because of this, but afterward, who knows. Maybe to the superstitious mind passing this astronomical event means that their plan will succeed because of this. We can already see that things are changing at a much faster rate. Maybe this day means to press their foot on the peddle and go full speed.
You make a good point. A lot of people believe that nothing happened on September 23rd, 2015, but a lot actually did. Besides the pope coming to America, it signified according to some government dude or something, the end of a "calm climate" and kickstarted "climate chaos". Since then we've had record precipitation, cold in some areas, scorching heat in others, and so forth. There were a few other significant things that began September 23rd, 2015, just to see it takes special interest and understanding that these people work in cyclical stages and specific times.
Overall I think you could be right. In my opinion, things have also gotten freakier since the eclipse in August. Just weird stuff being put into pop culture; like higher echelon evil. But then again, they've been escalating things continually for decades now so I guess the two may not have anything to do with one another. Maybe I'm trying to fit things into the puzzle as I want to.

SunnyK

Rookie
yeah, i agree with you that the us is the biggest factor for the nwo, i said it in a couple posts ago it's bad in prophecy! new babylon is explained to have military dominance too http://www.jesuschrist.com/908/
Somewhere you had mentioned the Chinese economy and how if they decided to quit manufacturing to the US that it would hurt us (it's in my email, can't find it on the forum). It would actually probably hurt them far worse. They are wildly overpopulated and many of their citizens work in the sweatshops, even the children, for money to survive. I read a whole study once about how necessary child labor is for the -ese, even though it is so frowned upon by the US. I doubt China could find another country that needs as much production as the US. And even though the US owes China an unheard of amount of money, China will likely never see a penny. We have a stronger military, I don't think any country could take down our military right now.

The Zone

Star
Firstly, if you are religious in a Christian way, why would you think anybody would know the day and hour that is called a thief in the night? Secondly, I think we'd already be seeing signs in wildlife and such with it being so close. I will never buy into that someone can predict the date of the EOTW (End of the World). I would more buy into the 23rd could be like a countdown or something. Still, take any day time in history and there are rumors of wars, weather issues, etc.

While I am religious, it is just such a tricky thing to even try and predict. And let us keep in mind that we would see signs of big wigs going underground if a planet or whatever was hurling our way. OTOH, you can see signs in the times that we are getting closer to doing Gods work with cloning, etc, etc. Also, Christians do not make up the entire world and many and I do mean most think the 23rd will be business as usual. I suppose one could say it is better to be safe or prepared than sorry. Well, that goes for every day.

Here is a video that might shake some up further.