So.. September 23.

Vixy

Star
With all the signs in the sky appearing on 23rd Sep, has anyone sat down and considered that when it is the 23rd in Japan, it is still the 22nd in many other parts of the world. When it is the 24th in Japan, it is still the 23rd in other parts. So, unless I have been drinking way too much coffee, the only thing that is going to happen on the 23rd (in my part of the world) is that I will have more coffee.

I am going to share two videos here that I found which has nothing to do with the 23rd, yet are amazing to watch.

The second one blew me away
Oh boy, the second one looks like a big eye in the sky. The elite via HAARP as a way of saying theyre watching them?

floss

Star
@floss ...

View attachment 1690 View attachment 1689

I took these shots on my old iPhone this evening with SkyView- whatever it might mean, if anything, it's lining up...
Is there a raw picture without the woman outlined? I feel like having her outlined is really suggestible. You know, people see what they want to see. Overall, its indeed has been interesting as of late with the eclipse following up with hurricanes, earthquake, and wild fire right before Sept 23rd. If something does happen, I believed its only spiritually instead of physically.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Is there a raw picture without the woman outlined? I feel like having her outlined is really suggestible. You know, people see what they want to see. Overall, its indeed has been interesting as of late with the eclipse following up with hurricanes, earthquake, and wild fire right before Sept 23rd. If something does happen, I believed its only spiritually instead of physically.
I'll have a go turning off the figures tommorow...

shakusky

Rookie
Apparently not like this one.

Without being sensationalist the reason it has captured so much interest is that it is a unique event, once in 7000 years...

Plug the alignment into Stellarium and it's happened before a lot more recently than that. Here's an article where someone does that and looks into how it's really not as monumental as the Internet claims:

http://earthsky.org/human-world/biblical-signs-in-the-sky-september-23-2017

"Bottom line: From the standpoint of astronomy, there’s nothing unique or unusual about the sun, moon and planets – or the constellation Virgo – on September 23, 2017, despite claims on the Internet of a unique and significant celestial event, supposedly “mirroring” the Bible’s Book of Revelation. In the past 1,000 years, this same event has happened at least four times already, in 1827, 1483, 1293, and 1056."

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@shakusky ...

I remember looking at this a few months back - again, apparently not. In this video, each of the other dates are reviewed and they don't quite cut it. This clip goes through each one and reviews how close they come to 'fulfilling' the picture.

Fast forward about four minutes if you want to get to the analysis quicker ;-)

P.s - As to what all this might mean, I think Ray Winstone puts the whole issue really well...

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
Its funny this thrrad has been at the top of recebt posts for weeks now.. we are more than halfway through septemver 23rd and we are still here the world is still here and suddenly damn near crickets

My apologies to anyone thatcounted on meeting their maker today, looks like youll have to tolerate other humans a bit longer

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Its funny this thrrad has been at the top of recebt posts for weeks now.. we are more than halfway through septemver 23rd and we are still here the world is still here and suddenly damn near crickets

My apologies to anyone thatcounted on meeting their maker today, looks like youll have to tolerate other humans a bit longer
On the contrary, JJ, thinking about things today, my two biggest regrets in life was how much of it I have spent with "me" at the heart of it, and for not reaching out more to those who are unsaved.

It's still the 23rd but I have felt such sadness for anyone "left behind" that given the choice I would rather stay here a bit longer...

I wrote this a couple of days ago while I was thinking about things.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/so-the-revelation-12-sign.1429/page-6#post-58619

Lady

Star
Anyone else notice the change yesterday? This is getting weird lol
I had to cancel work yesterday as I was d-r-a-i-n-e-d of energy. Super hot temps here, little rain and super hot and bright sun.
That along with vivid dreams are the only changes I have noticed. Also, FYI, many YTbers have retracted their dire predictions of cataclysmic events and/or rapture. Someone put the kabash on any planned happenings on the date.

Edit: I just remembered that I have been having a lot of tech problems, phone included, but that was over the last couple of days.

Last edited: