So... are they no-go zones? What you need to know about Sweden's vulnerable areas

Antipapirus

Established
You don't know what you're talking about.

I would compile you a heavy list of proof that I certainly know what I'm talking about but why waste my time? you already stated a "fact" that I don't know what I'm talking about so it must be right because you wrote so.

Keep in mind this

The conspiracy is so deep that each and every one of us will go through many changes of heart and new info that will destroy what we knew before - even when we think we know so much - me included - and specialy you

I love Malcolm X, but like Kenedy , he was with them at the start and when they served their purpose and turned against their masters they got eliminated.

You"ll see im right when you reach the deepest stages of this wonderful conspiracy

Antipapirus

Established
So hes not a peadophile? Why is it then okay in muslim law to sleep with children at the age of nine?

No, HE WAS NOT A PEDO

There isn't a chance in hell these guys preached about sex with children - almost everything Jesus and Mohammed taught was so distorted that I believe the only thing you can really believe was real - is the fact - that these guys were real - that's it - everything else - men made for men control

Antipapirus

Established
The illuminati killed him and discredited him, he wasn't their agent.

I understand where i went wrong - let me explain

The iluminati organization is composed of several sects with different agendas.

Their own members don't know what the general plan is and their puppets don't know anything.

They are masters of manipulation and if a person like Malcolm X was working for them it doesn't mean he was a satanistic pedo or a Illuminati member

HE WAS A PUPPET, they used him and when he woke up and started to do something about it he got killed.

Rosa Parks, the one who ignited the civil rights movements, by refusing to go to the back of the bus, was also in the same communist training camp as Malcolm X, the whole thing was STAGED and planed.

Vixy

Star
No, HE WAS NOT A PEDO

There isn't a chance in hell these guys preached about sex with children - almost everything Jesus and Mohammed taught was so distorted that I believe the only thing you can really believe was real - is the fact - that these guys were real - that's it - everything else - men made for men control
I disagree with you there since I see -as we all do- that what the bible foretold about the endtimes is happening but we feel different about this, I suppose, and that's okay.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I disagree with you there since I see -as we all do- that what the bible foretold about the endtimes is happening but we feel different about this, I suppose, and that's okay.
New thread regarding this topic in The Den section. I initiated it there so that
A) Hopefully it doesn't degenerate into a shout fest and
B) If it does the casual viewers here won't see us making clowns out of ourselves.....