So... are they no-go zones? What you need to know about Sweden's vulnerable areas

elsbet

Superstar
Where is his consistent history of race baiting threads? Cause I looked and saw nothing.
Where what?
I asked you a question first.
Where did you look?

If you looked in the ones in which you participated, because you hate the same people and support (as I said in previous post) lying and breaking forum privacy rules to make a point, then I wouldn't expect you to *see* a thing-- most people aren't willing to impugn themselves like that.

Etagloc

Superstar
This brings back memories. I remember... I think it was.... around 2008, I think.

You had Katie Couric interviewing Sarah Palin. I feel like I'm watching that same Sarah Palin interview.

Couric asks Sarah Palin which newspapers she reads and Sarah Palin says "oh..... uhhhh.... all of em".

I mean it's the same thing here. elsbet isn't worried about answering the question.

Which thread of mine offended her? The thread I made for introverts? The one about penguins? The ones I posted of weird humor about Spongebob?

The last thing I posted about was Taoism. I wrote "The Tao that can be named is not the eternal Tao". Whatever it is that's offended you, whatever threads you are talking- you should answer mecca's question. You could say which threads you're talking about. I don't know what threads you're talking about. I've made threads about a variety of topics.

And to illustrate, I want to find something of the Sarah Palin thing.... one moment...

mecca

Superstar
Where did you look?
His profile and the list of all the threads he's created.
you hate the same people
I hate people who are opposed to the truth and what's morally right.
you support lying and breaking forum privacy rules to make a point
No I don't.

Are you going to answer my question now? None of his threads bait any race... if anything some of them are a response to other people's racism and race baiting. This thread for example is comprised of factual articles explaining Sweden's condition in an unbiased way, it has nothing to do with race baiting.

Etagloc

Superstar
Some factual articles about Sweden and a tribute to the great Swedish film director Ingmar Bergman

btw since this thread is discussing Sweden.... in keeping with the theme of talking about Sweden, I would like to post this clip from The Seventh Seal by the great Swedish film director Ingmar Bergman- one of the greatest directors not only from Sweden but of the entire world.... I really recommend his movies and if you haven't seen them.... you're missing out.... he made great stuff- The Seventh Seal is a classic and I think everyone should see it at least once

I mean maybe you feel offended because you are a film connoisseur and you feel angry because I mentioned The Seventh Seal and ignored Wild Strawberries. If that's what it is, you are completely in the right. It would be a crime to not mention Wild Strawberries.

This is actually Wild Strawberries on YouTube

maybe I should post Ebert's review of the movie on my Roger Ebert thread

Vixy

Star
Etagloc; You should have been here yesterday. The pplice stood down town on our little square amongst arabic youngsters, and some swedes aswell, who shot fireworks right into the crowds and the police did nothing.

We also had a shitload of muggings, rapes (again) and I was personally in a problematic situation with an arabic guy who would not leave me alone but clung to me all night. He and his friends were going to "drive me home" and there was no saying no about it, he also called me his wife and forbid me to drink alcohol. I was finally saved by two swedish girls who saw I was in trouble and upheld them while I got away.

Happy new year!

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
P.s: https://www.hd.se/2018-01-02/larm-om-explosion

Theyve just blown up another apartment a few streets from me. The third one now. Oh well, at least there was no street fights tonight. Just another destroyed home, nothing big.

National bomb squad in place.

https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/just-nu-explosion-i-helsingborg/
https://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/just-nu-explosion-i-helsingborg/
https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/7l5lM8/en-till-sjukhus-med-allvarliga-skador--bombskyddet-inkallat

Yep, nothing to see here! :D Fully safe to walk the streets, move along, people!

Last edited:

starviego

Rookie

My handy translation guide:

"Especially vulnerable areas" =
Areas with a high immigrant population

"Risk areas" = Areas with a medium immigrant population

"Vulnerable areas" = Areas with a lower immigrant population

"Safe areas" =
Swedish neighborhoods

Vixy

Star
My handy translation guide:

"Especially vulnerable areas" =
Areas with a high immigrant population

"Risk areas" = Areas with a medium immigrant population

"Vulnerable areas" = Areas with a lower immigrant population

"Safe areas" =
Swedish neighborhoods
True, bc immigrants are overly represented in the crime statistics. Facts.

Now they have the national bomb squad here and have evacuated the building. Great times!

Sunshine

Established
You know, automatically assuming that white people are racist IS a form of racism. It may be fashionable right now to roll one's eyes at anyone of Caucasian heritage, but we can't help hat color our skin is anymore than brown people can. It's the choices that we all make that count. If crime statistics consistently reflect a large percentage of minorities as perpetrator of violence, how is that white people's fault? You can only blame "The Man" so far, since there are plenty of people in the same socio-economic situations, of every color, that don't choose to r*pe, pillage or steal.

You can downplay the seriousness of the situation in Sweden, citing your MSM and govt sources like a good little robot. Everyone should constantly question our own and others' sources in this day and age. But to dismiss and insult everyone else who disagrees w/your assertions, especially someone who deals w/it on a daily basis, right in her own hometown, is ridiculous and disrespectful. We expect this toxic behavior from someone like "Kung Fu," who feeds his own ego at everyone else's expense. But it comes as a nasty surprise to see an heretofore reasonable contributor to the debates in the VC forum like you, Etagloc, display similar reactions. The whole purpose of us being here is to exchange information and ideas. Stop being a d*ck about it.

Etagloc

Superstar
You know, automatically assuming that white people are racist IS a form of racism.
I don't think anyone has done that in this thread. I haven't. I mean I posted twice in this thread praising the great Swedish film director Ingmar Bergman. Your post is based on a strawman fallacy.

Vixy

Star
Oh great. Now we're on national news to. Tv4 just rapported it. Guess they've done that all day. Well our swedish police and firedepartment or whomever cleaned up the place really well since you can hardly tell where it happened but I feel bad for the residents who were evacuated from the building. :/

One of the residents are now stuck in a hotel room with her cats, she told the paper.

starviego

Rookie
Amongst the first to immigrate are members of the criminal class, which is what you get with unvetted immigration. Plus large numbers who are rootless, uneducated, and illiterate. These people will never assimilate.

DesertRose

Superstar
Plus large numbers who are rootless, uneducated, and illiterate.
Why such hostility Starv?
They said the same thing about many minorities such as the Irish in the States, starviego.
They are very much part of the US fabric now.
Swedish people can control their own immigration flows and they can change their own laws if they want to.
The earth all of it belongs to no one.:) We all pass on and die leaving it for others.

Vixy

Star
Why such hostility Starv?
They said the same thing about many minorities such as the Irish in the States, starviego.
They are very much part of the US fabric now.
Swedish people can control their own immigration flows and they can change their own laws if they want to.
The earth all of it belongs to no one.:) We all pass on and die leaving it for others.
The swedish people (except for left wing extremes) have been wanting it to stop for many years but the polititians living in their fancy areas doesnt see the problem. So they keep pumping them in and it gets worse and worse.