So... are they no-go zones? What you need to know about Sweden's vulnerable areas

DesertRose

Superstar
Is not hostility the proper response to those who take our generosity and slap us in the face for our efforts?
I hope you realize that criminals are usually a handful of most populations and they should be dealt with or deported. This is a conversation the Swedes should have in their own country.
That is what I would do. Stereotyping all immigrants is not cool.
If Sweden is for the Swedes and that is what they want then they should work to change their OWN immigration laws.

Lisa

Superstar
I hope you realize that criminals are usually a handful of most populations and they should be dealt with or deported. This is a conversation the Swedes should have in their own country.
That is what I would do. Stereotyping all immigrants is not cool.
If Sweden is for the Swedes and that is what they want then they should work to change their OWN immigration laws.
It seems like the criminals are now the ones they let in out of kindness and a desire to help people and all they got in return is unthankful, immigrants terrorizing women and children....you can say this isn’t true, but the facts say otherwise.

Ya, they like Germany, England, France..etc...should change their laws. Only God knows why they don’t.

Lisa

Superstar
Only by right wing propagandists... fact's don't support that racist opinion.
Crap article...haha, we don’t know why immigrants are doing this, maybe they look at women differently...:rolleyes:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-and-denmark-have-highest-number-of-sexual-assaults-in-europe-a6800901.html

https://bnp.org.uk/sweden-r*pe-capital-europe/
http://www.na.se/opinion/ledare/opinion-welcome-to-sweden-the-r*pe-capital-of-the-world
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-r*pe

Just a few of the sites that pop up on a google search...and there are more than that out there, I just don’t have the patience to keep pasting them...maybe that’s why I never got the juggling thing down? ;)

Vixy

Star
Yeah, he didnt know about it, he hasnt been out, so..

They'reinterviewng the reidents of the skyscraper where it happened now and a witness says a boy in a pool of blood was seen, not moving. :'( Guess thats the one who died.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah, he didnt know about it, he hasnt been out, so..

They'reinterviewng the reidents of the skyscraper where it happened now and a witness says a boy in a pool of blood was seen, not moving. :'( Guess thats the one who died.
:(

Vixy

Star
Oh great. Now the cops say they're expecting more shootings after this. Guess it's gang retaliation. *Sighs*

Well, on the bright side maybe the jallas can help us against the russians since they love fighting and killing so much.

TrymVonTryll

Rookie
Being a norwegian I have talked to a bunch of swedes. One that really made an impression was a girl visiting my town, and she was amazed how friendly people were in my town. She was used to people spitting and insulting her when walking in Malmö. She is a metalhead, dressing the part with band shirts etc, hence why she was targeted I reckon.
She was also amazed how many white people there were here.... yet she accepted the whole situation and she thinks her town is in great shape nontheless, as if any other opinion would label her as racist.
It really did baffle me...

Vixy

Star
Being a norwegian I have talked to a bunch of swedes. One that really made an impression was a girl visiting my town, and she was amazed how friendly people were in my town. She was used to people spitting and insulting her when walking in Malmö. She is a metalhead, dressing the part with band shirts etc, hence why she was targeted I reckon.
She was also amazed how many white people there were here.... yet she accepted the whole situation and she thinks her town is in great shape nontheless, as if any other opinion would label her as racist.
It really did baffle me...
She had been brainwashed to not dare say anything else. Fukn nazi feminists. :'(

So it's THAT bad in Malmö now.. when was this? She's right about never seeing white people. All you see here are arabs and for every one you see, theres a family of 30 at home. Like roaches.. :'(

TrymVonTryll

Rookie
She had been brainwashed to not dare say anything else. Fukn nazi feminists. :'(

So it's THAT bad in Malmö now.. when was this?:'(
I met her about two and a half years ago. Clearly what Sweden is doing is disturbing, and it breeds hate. One wonders if that is the underlying agenda of the insanity.

starviego

Rookie
.... yet she accepted the whole situation and she thinks her town is in great shape nontheless, as if any other opinion would label her as racist. It really did baffle me...
“We’ll Know Our Disinformation Program Is Complete When Everything the American(Swedish) Public Believes Is False.”
--CIA Director William Casey in 1981

starviego

Rookie
I met her about two and a half years ago. Clearly what Sweden is doing ... breeds hate. One wonders if that is the underlying agenda of the insanity.
They want to splinter the homelands into competing ethnic groups, under the "divide and conquer" rule.

Vixy

Star
Today, our prieminister said to the press that he won't back down from putting the military on our gang criminality. Yeei, what a great PEACEFUL country we live in!

https://www.hd.se/2018-01-17/lofven-utesluter-inte-att-satta-in-militar

The law does not rule out military intervention

Prime Minister Stefan Löfven does not want to completely rule out military intervention against gang crime. "It's not my first action to put in a military, but I'm prepared to do what it takes to ensure that the seriously organized crime goes away," he said after the party leadership debate in parliament.

The tensions and increased insecurity immediately reflected the importance of this year's first party leadership debate in the Riksdag. Stefan Löfven started shortly to paint a bright picture of the situation in Sweden - more people go to work, pensions are increasing and the economy is strong.

"But it is also obvious that there are social problems. Last year 300 shootings occurred, 40 people were killed. The new year has begun with new launches. We see criminals with total lack of respect for human life, it's a terrible development I'm determined to turn around, "said Löfven.
Read more: Military against criminal gangs is questioned
SD leader Jimmie Åkesson "declared war" against organized crime and suggested that Sweden be able to deploy military to defeat it.
Following the debate, Stefan Löfven received the question of how he views this proposal.
- Exactly what to do, we need to investigate further. We need to take more steps. We have seen the police get more resources and we have sharpened the punishment and we give ourselves to the economic crime, but we are also looking at additional opportunities, what else is there for the serious organized crime to go away, it does not belong at home our society, said Löfven to TT.
TT: But you do not rule out military entry?
"We look at what opportunities exist, I do not see it as the first solution, but we'll look at how we get rid of gang crime."
Even the moderator Ulf Kristersson raised the shootings and criminals who throw hand grenades "as if it were war".
"This is not a script for a dystopian crime story. This is Sweden in 2018, Kristersson said.
However, he does not want to put in military.
"Make sure the police get better conditions for doing their important work, but do not mix military and police," he said in an interview with TV4.
On the other hand, he demanded more severe punishment, more cameras and more judgments leading to expulsion.
- The state has to take back the control. This is not a negotiation, he said.
According to Löfven, in addition to increased resources for police and other measures, it is important to focus on the funding of the criminal networks. It requires tight rules and increased control over how tax funds are used, "Löfven continued.
"None of the challenges facing Sweden are resolved with tax cuts," he said.
The moderator sighed that Löfven did not come up with concrete reforms and proposals.
"We know it's hard, but if you do not even try it," said Kristersson.

Jimmie Åkesson gave all other parties the blame for what it looks like in Sweden today.
- This is the new, exciting, multicultural Sweden. You did good, Åkesson said.
Left wing leader Jonas Sjöstedt, on the other hand, warned that there was too much fear in the debate, something even the environmental party's language pipeline Isabella Lövin did.
- Clearly we have problems. But the important thing is that we talk about the concrete problems and do not paint it like this is undermining the entire Swedish society, because that's not correct, Lövin told TT after the debate.

Also turns out that Denmark has put soldiers along the german border and to protect jewish synagogues. It's created a debate in denmark since they havent seen military on the streets since 1931, the article says.

Sounds like they want us to get used to soldiers for the coming martial law to bring in the NWO. There may be war on the streets since the gang activity has gone so far they feel they own the streets and if the military steps in, it could lead to havoc.

Last edited: