So anyone on here a subject of trauma abuse?

Aero

Superstar
Interested to what you mean by alter egos?

There's been a kind of repetition that's created psychological triggers, and I'll try to write about that next.
My understanding is that's it's not a planned project in my case - it just got a bit out of control and so they just started running with it.

But so much has happened that it's now a total absurdity.
Alter egos like Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. They are personalities that are separated within the mind. And some seem to be capable of extraordinary things. Like telepathy and astral projection.

Have you ever had an out of body experience? Or felt like you were hearing other people's thoughts?

CALIBAN

Rookie
On Conditioning

Now before I really get into this topic. There's a few things that bug me.
Once you have a file... once you're a subject of interest... you're always a subject of interest? That's a bastard in itself.

I mean - I'm not even likely to do any of the 'normal' things in life like get married - but it means that if I did - the only 'people' there would be my stalkers. The only thing that has been in my life for about 3 years is stalkers. Stalking in itself stops you from functioning normally.
Even if it's just digital - got a fucking mobile phone that I use for work as I don't get any calls anyway - how can you make a call to anyone in a usual way when you know that it's bugged? Ok maybe for a political office but as a civilian?

They was with me in bed when I randomly had a girlfriend for a few months, laptop on bed and they referenced the sex act! Mocked aspects of her appearance and character! And then referenced what I watched on youtube on my phone with her! Of course, all plausibly deniable! Yet when considered within a full sequence of events, less so.

It's a kind of 'we will always be with you' thing. More than anyone else as well because it's not the kind of thing you'd tell the grandkids.

There's a massive disconnect between how technology is supposed to be used and how it is being used for ideological reasons.
I guess that it's going to carry on that for a few generations until we're all in some different kind of technological world. See there's surveillance that's talked about - then there's ACTIVE STALKING. I'll get to that more when I talk about 'conditioning'.

The main reason I'm a subject of interest is because of the crimes committed against me.
I say crimes - they are in a conventional sense - and it would take an esoteric mind for them not to be crimes.

One thing I can't quite work out, is the internet records - the digital fingerprint. I mean, it means that it's all basically there for anyone authorised to see my internet history. I've contacted agencies - even gave them a list of a few of the things that have been done. So, it can't exactly be TOP SECRET despite the proportionality of it. It has been major news events. And if coded meanings are attached to such a sequence of events - eventually there are so many of them - several would be quite obvious to an investigator, even if many are admittedly obscure and deliberately out of the bounds of what might be usually noticeable or be considered reasonable.

It took me about 3 years of intense and almost daily actions being taken before I decided I was going to at least start to try to counter it by documenting at least some of the digital stalking online.

It's quite emotional as far greater steps could have been or could be taken against me - yet there's a kind of existential detachment that when weighed against the risks - adds to the absurdity. As though the events are traumatic - I know how to take a joke - to an extent - or at least am able to reason with it. I know how to deal with it - but - it needs to be addressed. Which is why I took actions to show that I am able to document it.

So my next post will actually be about conditioning, and reply to the Jackyl and Hyde thing.

Last edited:

CALIBAN

Rookie
Conditioning

It was the French psychologist Janet who said that the disintegrating effects of a trauma were relative to it's intensity and duration.

The Jackyll and Hyde thing - it's fiction - but there is a psychological disorder known as disassociation or DID. It is possible to induce that disorder as well as all kinds of other kinds of disorders, including, psychological disintegration. Simply from how you treat a person, for example, DIRTY DIGITAL STALKING. (I'll get to that in more detail shortly)

In less technological days various kinds of drugs were of interest to the state - what effects does it have - can it be used for war or just general use. And it's documented that it was often combined with torture and different kinds of sensory environments - you can get that simply from wikipedia and is almost common knowledge.

My living situation is enough to give some dissociative feelings - as living in a box and no social contacts is bound to do that - kind of guess that's part of why i'm a good person to mess about with! No buddy I'm here sitting with who I could say - look what just happened!

There's another psychological term known as splitting - where you are less able to discern or make decisions - however, i think it's a bit more complex than that, or that I don't understand it. Although I do think, that because of the consistent shadowing of my actions - I can feel that my super-ego has become polluted, as though everything I think about, gets filtered through my stalkers bizarre actions.

What I do know from my experience is that you can create an almost split identity. Giving a codename is one basic way, as in itself, it becomes a separate identity. But, say someone does a false flag based on your online activity - and you might also have some other kind of compromising activity online - that stops you from initially thinking that you could report it. Or you know because it's some big agency that's done it - it's just not worth reporting - there's just different social factors in place that stop you from telling anyone about it, if in fact, you immediately realise what's happened.

So, therefore, it kind of goes into a secret part of your psyche. Eventually if you fill that secret part of the psyche with so many different secrets, and also connect them to codenames, you could potentially imagine a situation where you had something remotely resembling an alter ego - though, personally, I think that's just part of the 'fantasy' aspects that becomes fictionalised and speculated about.
-----------------

Now to actually get on to conditioning. There's all kinds of conditioning in societies anyway. It's the main function of propaganda. You condition public opinion. So, going back to Bernays. He did the thing with cigarettes under the skirt - he was related to Freud and it was supposed to be a phallic thing to get women smoking. And apparently worked. He also hypothesised that you need a public event for effective propaganda.

The public event thing makes sense - because can you imagine just telling people they need to do something - just saying it isn't good enough. Combine it with tactics of warfare and the mass media and you get 'false flags'.

News has always been fake to an extent and just general barefaced state lying and disinformation. Poe wrote a fake news fiction story. Orson Welles said that aliens were invading on a radio broadcast on people believed it. Lumiere Brothers showed their first film a train arriving and the audience recoiled.
-----------------

So now onto how this relates to 'trauma conditioning'.
I've only briefly read about this kind of thing online - sites here and there talking about people who think they've undergone some kind of 'ritual abuse'. However, just occasionally as well I noticed a few people saying they were being 'hacked' - for example, emails have been tampered with, or that they're on some of 'soft power' influence of behaviour control through digital surveillance. So like digital Stasi like tactics in order to stop them from doing something, usually something along the lines of 'dissent'.

This is NOT what has happened to me! My emails haven't been tampered with. There has been no actual 'hard hacking' like malicious virus or so on. But - it wouldn't surprise me if it was incredibly common. You hear all the time about NSA GCHQ bulk surveillance - but with all the hives of 'opinion' online - you have this realist situation evolve - and it's framed as 'what you do online will have real world repercussions'! Kind of like a headmaster walking around tapping with his cane. And so you also have celebrity 'whistleblowers' news stories in themselves created for manipulation and also hard control of journalists. And it is justified. That is because half of the things you read online - you'd get an F- for in academia.

But like I say, that is not what has happened to me.

I have entered into some kind of communicative relationship not only with an online news sites (actually, several but one more in particular) and there are also 'third men' involved who are able to create these real life propaganda events. The conversation - means that anything I search for or watch online - it might just be a piece of music - gets made either headline news, arranged in the editorial, or becomes one of these real world events.

Not too bad you might be thinking - but when the real world events are national interest - it not only escalates - it also becomes monomaniacal.
I mean every hour of every day for several years - there are articles arranged in a way either with varying insinuations or headline news. Then if I click on the articles to actually read them (i stopped for a while and just paid attention to the editorials) there are 'coded' messages or insinuations within them.

Part of classical conditioning is repetition. So you end up being able to rewire psychological responses to different things.
However, it's also said in various outlooks of psychology that SEX is quite central to a persons psyche. So it's known that to really tap into a persons psyche, then sexual elements are a good way to do so. Now lets say you start to introduce sexual elements into this repetitive conditioning, that involves traumatic events, combined with bizarre opinions. What you end up with is not only a severely altered psyche, to the neurological level, you end up as having various psychologically programmed triggers, through process of monomaniacal and highly traumatic repetition.

My psychological triggers are any kind of sexual thought, and I am trapped in a loop where my usual libidinous physicality and emotions are a trauma trigger. But it's not only that, there are various dates that have been used - important dates are used anyway because they have a bigger propaganda purpose. But as they have been linked to my behaviour - hence a kind of forced participation - it constantly loops round every anniversary. Even things that I have to see everyday at work have been used. So it's more overload for the kind of 'secret' part of my psyche. I'm unable to escape from it, as it's still going on, where I'm watched and anything I do online I've got these bizarre opinions, headlines, and events based on whatever it is I might even think about searching for.

But most of it all - it is just EMOTIONAL - really badly emotional - including threats, saying that you're whistleblowing, gaslighting, and guilt tripping! Yet when you contact them - straight denial! A ring of fear!

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Well I'm out. -Too much text for a brainfogger without having taught me anything. Feels like beating around the bush, wheres the point?

Aero

Superstar
I don't think you're beating around the bush. I just don't understand what the motive is. And what purpose the conditioning is supposed to have. In the case of alter egos, we know that they are used as weapons. The whole point of triggering someone is to weaponize them.

The Illuminati isn't going to send their spooks after you for no good reason. Now I know I said people are sadistic, but there is still a method to their madness. And soft control isn't it. Plus there is a natural cycle of life that seems to supersede time.

Maybe it's better to say that time is strictly circular. So when you talk about repetition you could be overanalyzing. In addition to our memories playing tricks on us, it's all tough to articulate. Like all the personal stories about MK Ultra are basically a spider web. It isn't until you free yourself of conventional thinking that you realize it's a super weapon.

Vixy

Star
No sorry, its probably me. Too much brainfog. My concentration isnt enough to be able to take in all that text. I was after answers for my questions but have to read all of this before the info was supposed to come and its too frustrating. I didnt feel there were any new info in the text but I applaud the energy you have put down to explain things to us. :)

Guess Im more of a regular MK victim fan myself where they reveal mk ways in a more easy to understand way. :)

CALIBAN

Rookie
I waffle a lot I know and I could just give a list that says, this is what has been done based on what I have done online - but I've already sent some of that directly to an intelligence agency. It just takes a lot to be able to reason with the things people are doing to me.

I mean, basically, if someone surveilled your communications and then did false flags based on them - and gave you a codename - how are you supposed to react? Especially when it goes on for so long, where literally every action starts causing bad things to happen, and then that gets reinforced in abusive ways.

However, as it is in the news everyday - people know anyway. And officials are going around giving speeches about it.

I think the old MK was just experiments of the time. I mean it's on wikipedia several other facilities that were used for human experimentation all over the world. For example - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

I mean - when I started the thread - I really was just wondering is there anyone else on here that has something resembling ritual trauma abuse.
Because I have. And to an extent that I don't think there would be many people who could have had the same kind of abuse.

I'm just reading the main site - and it says all these celebrities are not just under control of the 'illuminati' - but that there's some kind of ritual abuse that they undergo? So I'm just looking at the underlying ideas behind what 'ritual abuse' can involve, because although I have been abused - I'm a bit of a of realist than that - that's why I vaguely talk about psychology.

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
I waffle a lot I know and I could just give a list that says, this is what has been done based on what I have done online - but I've already sent some of that directly to an intelligence agency. It just takes a lot to be able to reason with the things people are doing to me.

I mean, basically, if someone surveilled your communications and then did false flags based on them - and gave you a codename - how are you supposed to react? Especially when it goes on for so long, where literally every action starts causing bad things to happen, and then that gets reinforced in abusive ways.

However, as it is in the news everyday - people know anyway. And officials are going around giving speeches about it.

I think the old MK was just experiments of the time. I mean it's on wikipedia several other facilities that were used for human experimentation all over the world. For example - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

I mean - when I started the thread - I really was just wondering is there anyone else on here that has something resembling ritual trauma abuse.
Because I have. And to an extent that I don't think there would be many people who could have had the same kind of abuse.

I'm just reading the main site - and it says all these celebrities are not just under control of the 'illuminati' - but that there's some kind of ritual abuse that they undergo? So I'm just looking at the underlying ideas behind what 'ritual abuse' can involve, because although I have been abused - I'm a bit of a of realist than that - that's why I vaguely talk about psychology.
I feel ya. I'd probably feel confused and very very helpless and I surely do hope it never happens to me but <i doubt it- I'm of a too low iq for being MK'd. Only very high intelligent people get MK'd for it to work.

You're right about unit 731, that is very old, seems to be from the 50's? When I think of mindcontrol, I have been taught things like Fritz Springmeier tells of in his book, things like Arizona Wilder and those, tell of, the trauma abuse and all of that. Internet activity sounds more like (and I dont mean to downplay whats happening to you at all, dont misunderstand me) subtle stuff. Being watched and directed on the web I think we all are due to advertising and creating a profile on us all. As I'm sure most of those in here knows, the "BEAST" in US is watching all internet activity and the elite are creating psychological profiles on everyone, thats nothing new and happens to all of us.

I can show you a video on what I thought you were going to tell us though and this one is clear traumabased MK:

Devine

Star
hmm well why don't ya unplug your computers. the great thing about them is, we can still just walk away from em. for now!lol

CALIBAN

Rookie
Oh I did I ran away. And then they did another false flag based on me running away.
The problems I have with the videos that I've seen on youtube - is that the people are unable to articulate themselves.

I mean - a child sex snuff ring? Sounds remotely plausible, but the way she speaks about it does not, if you get what I mean.
Some of the other ones I've seen have been stuff like sound waves and remote pain waves type stuff.

What has been done to me is far fetched enough to be deniable, yet because it's quite simple what's been happening and the trail of evidence that has been left is easy for me to sufficiently prove. And I won't desist in documenting it until I receive an adequate response from the agencies involved. As some of the things they have been doing, are at best without proportion and at worst an embarrassment.

Vixy

Star
This is an enlightening video on things they do during an MK trauma session: