So.... about Australia being on fire?

Awoken2

Superstar
Hey A2...this topic is brought up in length with Max Egan's latest video.
Hey thanks man. There used to be some incredible footage of mysterious lasers coming out of the sky during the California fires. They've long since been censored for public consumption off all platforms though.

Will watch the vid later with interest.

JoChris

Superstar
Mainstream news article commenting on bushfire conspiracy theories emerging now.

Smoke from the fire is going around the world. On the news it said the smoke was going to come back to us soon.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
Mainstream news article commenting on bushfire conspiracy theories emerging now.

Smoke from the fire is going around the world. On the news it said the smoke was going to come back to us soon.
If you noticed how often they managed to get the words conspiracy theory or theorists in there, considering it's now a derogatory term, as you can see on this forum I'd say they might be on to something.

Cause mayhem, blame nature. What do you think?

Hey A2...this topic is brought up in length with Max Egan's latest video.
I got half way through it Frank, had a sick feeling in my stomach by then, seen enough. It just confirms my bias...if you get what I mean?

Awoken2

Superstar
24 dead now. This is absolutely terrible for a country like mine.

The charity being done though, including by people who have lost their homes is incredible and is definitely showing Australia's good side.
The charity always comes from the people, because people have a heart.

The thing is, if the big boys in charge had a heart every fire AND military personnel would have been drafted in to extinguish these fires as soon as they started. These fires apparently occur every year so it can 't be a case of not having adequate resources.
The world stood by and watched your country burn. I didn't see no international emergency task force set up using military or cloud seeding to deal with this.

Just saying.

Vixy

Star
Its beyond bad, beyond comprehension. Half a billion or more animals dead, threat of extinction of some species, its horrible!!

I saw small small parts of it and fukn WOW. Those small koalas climbing the trees to escape the fire had my crying like a baby. The animals, little animals, what harm have they possibly done? And now theyre all dead and severely injured with pain we cannot even imagine (burns hurt incredibly much).

You know the bible says somewhere "And to you whom destroy the earth" and then a punishment. Its the fish in the sea, its birds in the sky all having dropped dead in masses and then blamed on"climate change" when they know very damn well its due to the geoengineering, they are tests to check if their hell machines working and its SICK and EVIL!

I'm so sad due to this..half a billion animals, it's so many one cannot even grasp it. The world is at such chaos now that theres no turning back. We need divine intervention but we know whats to come before that. Cant believe I'm living to see this mess.

Carolyn

Star
I saw small small parts of it and fukn WOW. Those small koalas climbing the trees to escape the fire had my crying like a baby. The animals, little animals, what harm have they possibly done? And now theyre all dead and severely injured with pain we cannot even imagine (burns hurt incredibly much).

You know the bible says somewhere "And to you whom destroy the earth" and then a punishment. Its the fish in the sea, its birds in the sky all having dropped dead in masses and then blamed on"climate change" when they know very damn well its due to the geoengineering, they are tests to check if their hell machines working and its SICK and EVIL!

I'm so sad due to this..half a billion animals, it's so many one cannot even grasp it. The world is at such chaos now that theres no turning back. We need divine intervention but we know whats to come before that. Cant believe I'm living to see this mess.
I don't believe in divine intervention, if there really was a god the world wouldn't be like this. Its so fucked up :(

Awoken2

Superstar
There are some quite damaging photos presented around the 15 minute mark of this video.

Apologies for posting more conspiracy theory videos by evangelical bible bashers with backing music from a bunch of MK'd freemasons but it's the only place you can find this type of stuff nowadays.

JoChris

Superstar
The charity always comes from the people, because people have a heart.

The thing is, if the big boys in charge had a heart every fire AND military personnel would have been drafted in to extinguish these fires as soon as they started. These fires apparently occur every year so it can 't be a case of not having adequate resources.
The world stood by and watched your country burn. I didn't see no international emergency task force set up using military or cloud seeding to deal with this.

Just saying.
I bet the world assumed we would get it under control very quickly (usually that happens) and so the offer wasn't made straight away.

I completely agree they should have got all available military personnel involved in this situation much sooner! It is incredible that a plan of this type hasn't been created. I think the Prime Minister made an excuse along the lines of "this is a state issue, not a federal issue".

Some type of agreement needs to be drawn up so the federal government can get additional firefighters involved during extremely dangerous fires.

JoChris

Superstar
I don't believe in divine intervention, if there really was a god the world wouldn't be like this. Its so fucked up :(
Good can come out of bad. It is something people can see looking back but right now it is really hard to see, with so many people's lives ruined in the short term.

The Zone

Star
If things were not bad enough, I see some were seeing tennis ball-sized hail. Hope all will get better soon, Jo.

I'm seriously thinking these fires exist as a message from God to repent otherwise, you'll perish in the lake of fire hence the fire, and/or whatever history Australia had back then. See, I'm not too familiar with history about Australia but if it's nothing good, as in if a huge evil event occured over there centuries ago, that can also be why. A lot of people think the fire is happening because it's a test from the government or whatever, I think otherwise. And it's certainly NOT nature that's for sure. What do you think?

JoChris

Superstar
I'm seriously thinking these fires exist as a message from God to repent otherwise, you'll perish in the lake of fire hence the fire, and/or whatever history Australia had back then. See, I'm not too familiar with history about Australia but if it's nothing good, as in if a huge evil event occured over there centuries ago, that can also be why. A lot of people think the fire is happening because it's a test from the government or whatever, I think otherwise. And it's certainly NOT nature that's for sure. What do you think?
It's a very unpopular worldview. Anyone who has suggested that it is a sign of judgement from God is immediately howled down especially by the secular media. Australia has made so many legal decisions in the last 10 years that are completely against Christian foundations it was built upon (gay marriage, legalizing abortion, pro LGBT+ everywhere, anti-discrimination laws for everyone BUT Christians).

Australian culture is overall very materialistic and because of relative wealth compared to many parts of the world doesn't see the need for "a god'. There have been so many mentions of words/ phrases like Apocalypse, Doomsday, Hell, "David and Goliath" battle, miracle etc it shows suppressed knowledge has been brought to the surface in people's consciousness.

It's a very unpopular worldview. Anyone who has suggested that it is a sign of judgement from God is immediately howled down especially by the secular media. Australia has made so many legal decisions in the last 10 years that are completely against Christian foundations it was built upon (gay marriage, legalizing abortion, pro LGBT+ everywhere, anti-discrimination laws for everyone BUT Christians).

Australian culture is overall very materialistic and because of relative wealth compared to many parts of the world doesn't see the need for "a god'. There have been so many mentions of words/ phrases like Apocalypse, Doomsday, Hell, "David and Goliath" battle, miracle etc it shows suppressed knowledge has been brought to the surface in people's consciousness.
Well no wonder AUSTRALIA is on fire, never even knew that. Thanks for the info! I'm a Sophomore in HS still learning about history. I'm actually only interested in America, I know a LOT about America and Europe, but not much about Australia besides how good Australian accents are (xD) but anyways, you kind of confirmed my suspicions are true.

manama

Star
Ofcourse, leave it to people to make a serious climate problem, that could've been avoided had the government listened to the scientists, all about religion.

redqueen

Superstar
here's some predictive programming especially since they
keep mentioning loss of life in these "natural fires"

"South Australia state buffel grass coordinator Troy Bowman said without diligent, ongoing management, it posed a real threat to human life.

"There's certainly a risk that at some point we may actually lose lives, due to buffel grass fires getting into the community and impacting on housing and associated safety," he said"

not so invasive if it was planted on purpose at one point eh
and not at any point did I read that this grass was a main cause
in the fires Maui had anyone else?

Charles Darwin University environmental scientist Christine Schlesinger said the situation in Australia was different in terms of where houses were situated and how they were constructed.

But she said the invasive grass was "absolutely a threat" to property and to people in Australia.

"Buffel grass just grows thicker, taller, and it's much more continuous," she said.

"And what we're seeing is bigger fires, and hotter fires than what would have occurred in natural conditions."

it can't be because these so called "natural fires"aren't natural
at all started with ummmm idk maybe a dew weapon nope that
can't be everybody Knows those type of weapons are just a crazy
ctheory eh

who's ever Heard of flammable grass unless it's completely dried out
I never have and if that's the case why was it ever planted intentionally
at all as that would be setting Yourself up for terrible fires at anytime