Snuff Videos

Devine

Star
oh well i thought snuff was movies that are shot as if they are just a film but where someone actually gets murdered. perhaps i poorly titled the thread. maybe will change it.
the reason i put this up is this urban celeb gossip site, media take out, is posting vids like this every single day when they really never did stuff like that before.
my proposal is that they are trying to program people into thinking its ok and socially acceptable to pull out a phone a film someone getting murdered instead of trying to help them.
but maybe city dwellers would know better than i, perhaps its already common behavior to just stare at someone in trouble rather than help, and its just a new addition to have a phone pointed
IDK it all just seems a little police state too, all of us filming each other committing crimes

Lonk

Established
I sincerely doubt it. Especially in suicide, people do it to be famous after death or as a last, final cry for help.

X-Maverick

Established
After death, there's still life, rest assured.

Only the body dies.

The soul moves on to other realms.
That's not at all what the Bible says. But since this isn't about the subject of Biblical things I won't go on. Typical Christian dogma teaches immediate life after death, the Bible does not.