Snowden...

neptunejoo

Established
This guy is very articulated, elequent. Definitely the textbook intelligent. I listen to his interview of Joe Rogan, he made Joe went quiet most of the time (maybe because it was a long distance video call).

Anyway, as I listen, I wonder how this guy can elaborate a very systematic story telling everytime he does similar interview? As if he was trained. His own words, he was raised by federal family and federal neighborhood. He also confessed his first job was working with the lady from NASA (he described a very long background why and how about this in the interview).

I just give him benefit of the doubt that his mission is to make the whole world aware about the mass surveillance. You know, ease people into this awareness therefore we can feel that this is the normalcy.

Just like some people are chosen and tasked to reveal about the secret society, therefore we begin to be conscious about it. When you get exposed of wickedness, your mind will start to adjust to it.

What do you think?

If Snowden is what he said he is, I think he is very cool.

But it would be more convenient if he was probably from blue collar family and got nothing to do with the agency.

Reactions: NPC

NPC

Established
I'm about half way through the Rogan with Snowden.. I think I heard Rogan mabey 3 times in 1 hour haha... I withhold any comment on on Snowden until I finish the podcast.. Pretty interesting though so far