Smile! Miley Cyrus Is Not A Broken Girl.

Skid

Rookie
Really, she is not.
People who knows her personally say that she is (or was) all crazy ON STAGE, and totally sane off stage.
She is not a broken girl. She is not Lindsay Lohan. She is a sane person in the entertainment business. And for me, that's how it should be.

I just the video on the NY subway and wanted to say that. I love it.

heyyor

Rookie
At best Miley is someone who thinks it's alright to degrade and humiliate herself sexually in public for money and fame while her family cheers her on, and has influenced a generation of young girls to think this type of prostitution is normal and okay

Infinite Truth

Established
Remember she is a Disney kid they all transform from these innocent bubblegum icons for children into sexual promiscuous sex kittens while they still have a young fan base, it's part of the agenda to over sexualise the young, now we have all these young girls who owned a Hanna Montana wig ripping it off and following in her footsteps, it's sad and it's part of a bigger plan I don't think it's by her own choice being that she is from Disney.

Vixy

Star
Still am curious about who those are who says she's fine, though. She actually might be fine...NOW. But eventually they all break since the brain can't handle the trauma. Understandable. :(

Aero

Superstar
Yes the brain can only handle so much. What we end up seeing is a lot of these celebrity victims getting into public battles with themselves. Which is a battle nobody can win. You can't defeat your own shadow. I think it's more about surrendering to the power it has over you. So if Miley can do that, she will be fine. Career secured and all that stuff.

People expect these Mk Ultra victims to be role models, and leaders. Let that shit sink in for awhile. These are shattered personas we set high standards for. What's the logic there?

rainerann

Star
Still am curious about who those are who says she's fine, though. She actually might be fine...NOW. But eventually they all break since the brain can't handle the trauma. Understandable. :(
I think there could people who say she is fine, but that is going to depend on their own definition of fine. Some people think it's fine to do cocaine in the bathroom of a party. Other people think fine means a degree of emotional health that allows you to cope with with daily stress factors in an appropriate way.

So it's all going to depend on your definition of fine.