Smart Meters Conspiracy

Last edited:
i movie about
Smart Meters

Quotes from Pulse (1988)

Old man: It ain't a thing, it's a signal...... a pulse, kinda like a voice. So what you've got to do is to get rid of anything in your house that might have ears to hear it.

Last edited:
Interesting.The city landlord here have placed smart meters on both heating and water in all of the apartments. And we have a shit load of cancer cases going on. Everybody knows somebody who's had or has cancer. Wasn't like this when I was a kid. We hardly even knew what cancer was.

SHUNGITE may help

Shungite is a powerful stone to shield you from the electromagnetic radiation given off by electrical equipment, including computers, mobile phones, microwaves and televisions.

It also has an action that heals those who have developed a sensitivity to man-made electrical devices.

and Silver Shungite

https://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/shungite.html

I don't know about chrystals. As a christian I think it sounds a bit new agey..

I don't know about chrystals. As a christian I think it sounds a bit new agey..
Crystals have healing properties, they always have. Just like the sun and plants.
Unfortunately some people have used them for bad things like witchcraft and magic.

The devil is called the Prince of the power of the Air. He can use the electricity in the air to manipulate any kind of electronic devices. Other spiritual entities can feed off of the energy from electricity and any negative emotions that people may have.

The devil is called the Prince of the power of the Air. He can use the electricity in the air to manipulate any kind of electronic devices. Other spiritual entities can feed off of the energy from electricity and any negative emotions that people may have.
May I know where it's said that? I'm not asking this in a snarky tone at ALL but sincerely. Because I want to know all these things. I'm crap at reading the bible in any organized way. I know I need to. If you know it could you tell me the specific section? Thank you. And that's also very very interesting to know. I used to work - very briefly in London as a teacher in an area under one of those massive electrical - idk what they are called - like towers but with tons of electrical wires. I guess it's like a hub or something for the whole area. It was in a "bad" former swamp area of East London called Silvertown. Anyway, that area was creepy- the first time I went there, I got off public transport and the air felt seriously not right. Like HEAVY and oppressive. There were NO people about although I know they lived there. The children were completely off the wall. I taught all over East London as a supply teacher and this place was excessively weird. I didn't associate the electrical wires till later I wondered. When you walked under them it seriously almost felt like the air was crackling. It wasn't but it felt like that. I felt sorry for the people living there and they all looked unhappy. I mean, I lived in a pretty poor area myself but people generally seemed happier.

I saw some videos about putting, I think, copper on the wall where the smart meter was. Of course you can only do this if it's your property but you could do it in your home too. They showed using a meter that it actually did stop the radiation. I think it's scientific that it does. I may have all the details wrong though. I'll try to find them. It can't stop it everywhere though, (like everywhere you are all day) but maybe at least in your bedroom so that when you sleep at least your body can heal unhampered. You can buy detectors too to measure the levels. This won't stop the smart meters but if you have access to the electrical box for where you live you can turn off a lot of the power at night while you are sleeping or whatever so that there is way less. When I do that (I'm usually too lazy- but I really should) it does feel better. Actually might try that tonight as I've been sleeping really horribly lately.

Edit: for clarity