Smallpox/monkeypox scamdemic

Lucy

Star
My son's friend got sent home from school Thursday cause he had a rash starting on his neck.
Doctors diagnosed him with shingles. He is 16 and yes did have the COVID shot.

Interesting cause another kid also got sent home with a rash also. No word on him yet but all the teenagers were spreading that monkey pox is going around their school! The teens already have heard about monkey pox!

My son's friend got sent home from school Thursday cause he had a rash starting on his neck.
Doctors diagnosed him with shingles. He is 16 and yes did have the COVID shot.

Interesting cause another kid also got sent home with a rash also. No word on him yet but all the teenagers were spreading that monkey pox is going around their school! The teens already have heard about monkey pox!
I always thought older people got shingles?

Awoken2

Superstar
Props given to the first poster who posts a pic of a grinning Bill Gates holding a bunch of bananas.r

We know it's out there.
You guys disappoint me at times.

Guess who has been building better bananas?

Lucy

Star
I always thought older people got shingles?
Anyone who has had chicken pox can get shingles. My daughter had shingles when she was 10 which was very, very rare.
Now one of the side effects of the COVID vaccine is shingles. Cases are sky rocketing where I live.

Now I am confused however, about my son's friend. I don't think he had chicken pox. Almost all kids now have had the chicken pox vaccine. So because he had the vaccine is that essentially the same thing as having chicken pox ? Hmm.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
ZERO Smallpox Deaths or Injuries in 40 Years but 5,755 Injuries and Deaths from Smallpox Vaccines

I wonder how all the politicians and celebrities who faked having covid will handle this? Since this seems to be something you can actually see on someone's skin and not imaginary like covid. What will people like Tom Hanks and others who faked covid come up with to fake this? How will someone as vain as Nancy Pelosi approach this? Unfortunately it will be interesting how all the lying dog pony soldiers deal with this.

I also am wondering when the MSM will somehow start blaming Russia for mp? And the crooks in Washington DC will demand even more money for Ukraine to not only fight the Russians but also mp at same time. And will Orange Man chime in with another warp speed solution? This is like watching a rerun of some crummy TV show you never wanted to see in the first place.

FilthPig

Veteran

redqueen

Superstar
Looks like they are sticking to the
simulation they just ran,where its
terrorists that released a mutated/unusual
form of xopyeknom go figure have to have it
spread easily as normal mp spread to slow and not
that easily now they have it like divoc

So how many will wake up to the schemes/scams
this time around,if Peoples cannot See it now then