Smallpox/monkeypox scamdemic

I can't believe this. The 'Nuclear Threat Initiative' (funded by George Soros),wargamed a Monkeypox outbreak last November. In their documentation, they "imagine" a monkeypox biological attack happening on May 15th, 2022 [pic related]. They lay out the entire plan including all the dates of the attack and how the attacks escalate and when. The plan is detailed on page 12:

1653077078328.png

Maldarker

Star
I can't believe this. The 'Nuclear Threat Initiative' (funded by George Soros),wargamed a Monkeypox outbreak last November. In their documentation, they "imagine" a monkeypox biological attack happening on May 15th, 2022 [pic related]. They lay out the entire plan including all the dates of the attack and how the attacks escalate and when. The plan is detailed on page 12:

View attachment 74510

missed it by that much... just a couple days off not a bad rollout

View attachment 74510

Wouldn't that be too obvious? I'm looking for ways to play devil's advocate...

130713wdydi

Rookie
Let's see if they are going to play the "asymptomatic spread" card again like they did with Covid, because you are supposed to have sores so it's visible if you are infected. As soon as they do that they are going to impose lockdowns again. It is Covid déjà vu all over again. But the boy cried wolf already so who will believe them this time.
I think this problem can be solved by saying that the symptoms take a long time to develop and hence everyone has to be quarantined in case someone is infected and may spread it.Capture.PNG

Awoken2

Superstar
This stuff should come out with helpful subtitles.

WHO (Wanting Humanity Obliterated)

Monkeypox - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (A New Bogeyman For You Dumb Asses)

On 7 May 2022, WHO was informed of a confirmed case of monkeypox in an individual who travelled from the United Kingdom to Nigeria and subsequently returned to the United Kingdom.

(On 7 May 2022 WHO was informed of a new medical pantomime to unleash on the public. We had a vote and decided to call it monkey pox....it affects monkeys....oh and humans too)

The case developed a rash on 29 April 2022 and arrived in the United Kingdom on 4 May, departing Nigeria on 3 May. Monkeypox was suspected and the case was immediately isolated.

(We managed to throw a net over him while he was sat in a tree reading the Daily Mail. We then isolated him by sending him to a local supermarket to cough on people)

As of 11 May, extensive contact tracing has been undertaken to identify exposed contacts in healthcare settings,

(As of 11 May an extensive propaganda campaign was started to scare the living shit out of anybody who gets as much as a zit on their silly little masked up face)

Maybe more to follow later....as you all know...they make this shit up as they go along.

Last edited:

Lucy

Star
Prof Anne Rimoin, professor of epidemiology at the UCLA and a world renowned monkeypox expert, told the Telegraph that vaccinating close contacts of confirmed cases, also known as ring vaccination, is a good option for health officials. She added that the public should not, at this stage, be too concerned.

This stuff should come out with helpful subtitles.

WHO (Wanting Humanity Obliterated)

Monkeypox - United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (A New Bogeyman For You Dumb Asses)

On 7 May 2022, WHO was informed of a confirmed case of monkeypox in an individual who travelled from the United Kingdom to Nigeria and subsequently returned to the United Kingdom.

(On 7 May 2022 WHO was informed of a new medical pantomime to unleash on the public. We had a vote and decided to call it monkey pox....it affects monkeys....oh and humans too)

The case developed a rash on 29 April 2022 and arrived in the United Kingdom on 4 May, departing Nigeria on 3 May. Monkeypox was suspected and the case was immediately isolated.

(We managed to throw a net over him while he was sat in a tree reading the Daily Mail. We then isolated him by sending him to a local supermarket to cough on people)

As of 11 May, extensive contact tracing has been undertaken to identify exposed contacts in healthcare settings,

(As of 11 May an extensive propaganda campaign was started to scare the living shit out of anybody who gets as much as a zit on their silly little masked up face)

Maybe more to follow later....as you all know...they make this shit up as they go along.
If you're writing a manifesto to humanity, there are too many unnecessary details here.

too much information = confusion and indecision = comfort of surrender

"Germ/virus/contagion theory is a lie. Diseases are caused by poisoning. Poisons contain everything material and spiritual that they give you under the name of development, progress and medicine."

"Germ/virus/contagion theory is a lie. Diseases are caused by poisoning. Poisons contain everything material and spiritual that they give you under the name of development, progress and medicine."

Apropos (and especially with all due respect, mademoiselle) I'd recommend:
1). taking a sample of phlegm of any human being (or your own) who is a wee bit under the weather (& is coughing/sneezing)
2). pay a visit to a nearby lab that has a compound microscope
3). put a wee bit of phelgm on a miniature glass slide
4). put the glass slide on the compund microscope's stage and clamp it with stage clips
5). and then, observe from the eyepiece

Finally, repeat the same entire process post the same human being has recovered and is well and healthy (i.e. sneezing/coughing nomore).

Awoken2

Superstar
If you're writing a manifesto to humanity, there are too many unnecessary details here.

too much information = confusion and indecision = comfort of surrender

It's not a manifesto no. I'm just taking the piss out of them just like they're taking the piss out of us.

Apropos (and especially with all due respect, mademoiselle) I'd recommend:
1). taking a sample of phlegm of any human being (or your own) who is a wee bit under the weather (& is coughing/sneezing)
2). pay a visit to a nearby lab that has a compound microscope
3). put a wee bit of phelgm on a miniature glass slide
4). put the glass slide on the compund microscope's stage and clamp it with stage clips
5). and then, observe from the eyepiece

Finally, repeat the same entire process post the same human being has recovered and is well and healthy (i.e. sneezing/coughing nomore).
I'm not mademoiselle, I'm man. This is just a profile picture.

The germ/virus is the result, not the cause.

I'm not mademoiselle, I'm man. This is just a profile picture.
I humbly apologise for my misunderstanding, Sire.
My bad.

The germ/virus is the result, not the cause.
Yes. Maybe. I slightly agree.

But the presence of germ/pathogen cannot be ruled out.

How it came into being i.e. its origins (manufactured or zoonotic) can be subject to a debate/speculation/investigation.

130713wdydi

Rookie
The difference whether it's the cause or it's the result (ie contagious or not) changes the whole story of modern medicine, the pharmaceutical industry and the tyranny of the last 2 years.
Exactly! The flaw of germ theory is that it puts a lot of focus into medicines and vaccinations that treat the diseases AFTER it has happened. But terrain theory takes a more healthy stance in that its focus would be on maintaining and improving the health of humankind so that diseases would become very rare. And prevention is always better than cure. The way these people have a control over us now wouldn't happen if most of us were physically and mentally healthy.

FilthPig

Veteran
Everything you eat and breathe goes to your blood.Blood takes oxygen to EVERY cell in your body .
So what happens if u consume some crap/pollution in nanoscale and it ends up in your cells ?
How do the cells clean themselves ?
Single strand of DNA pushes out the crap from the cell that doesnt belong there (unless its some heavy element that the DNA cant move,in that case cell will kill itself or turn into cancer because heavy elements magnetic field corrupts the magnetic field of DNA).
What do viruses look like and where they find them ?Pretty much always in the outer layer of cells with a single strand of DNA accompaning them,as if they were just pushed out from the cell.Only way to look at an virus is with electron microscope and that thing kills everything it observes.Is it really an "virus" or some crap that didnt belong to the cell,that is for the pharma industry to decide.Like its well known that polio is caused by many forms of pollution yet they still invented all kinds of viruses that supposedly give polio .
Remember,viruses are dead.They dont move,dont eat,dont breathe,they aint conscious in any way.
Fishy stuff,i think its all a scam.

redqueen

Superstar
Anyone notice in the exercise that
the MP they are discussing is a unusual strain?
maybe that's gonna be tptb excuse as to how/why
some will be able to be infected without symptoms
as it's not the normal MP this is a terrorists made and released version

guess way to many of Us woke up to the game
of divoc and tptb needed a new game plan since
noitaniccav was waning and no one wanted the friggin sretsoob

Last edited: