Smallpox/monkeypox scamdemic

Jason25

Rookie
Since this is gonna be the next big step in NWO to enslave humanity i guess it deserve its own thread.
Monkeypox pandemic drill took place 14 months ago.Look at the dates on that drill .
Who participated on that drill ?
U.S. National Security Council, WHO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Wellcome Trust, Johnson & Johnson, Merck,Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (China CDC),SICPA and many others.
I think they will turn on the 5g into the maximum level in 2023. And according to your chart, the several increase of deaths will start in 2023... 271 M less of people... it's a big number... I'm wondering if this number will increase after 2023...

I think the NWO want to kill the elderly people.... because they are according to the NWO : useless consumers.
But I supose they can kill also others targets...according to religious, country, etc.
for example: muslims or people from poor countries like Africa....

polymoog

Superstar
I think the NWO want to kill the elderly people.... because they are according to the NWO : useless consumers.
But I supose they can kill also others targets...according to religious, country, etc.
for example: muslims or people from poor countries like Africa....
older people remember when things were relatively normal, people had privacy and freedom (relatively speaking), and people took responsibility for their own actions. they remember what initiated the NWO: 9/11.
the sooner the NWO gets rid of these people, the sooner they can fully erase historical eyewitnesses and claim that its always been a police surveillance state with no freedom so that we can be safer.

religious people put god and family ahead of the government/state. these people have to be ''de-religiousized'' (or better yet, killed off/genocided) so that we are left only with devotion to the state above all.

clambot

Veteran
Thank goodness I had smallpox vaccination some sixty years ago, that monkey pox doo doo is the same thing, right? Don't matter anyhow, I don't got any monkeys. There used to be a monkey in the pawn shop downtown, a live chimp, but I guess he's dead now because that was fifty years ago.
He bit some kid one day. Did not even check it for rabies, just sent the kid home for a banana.

redqueen

Superstar
here are the deep sleepers begging
/demanding a eniccav for the xop
Knew some would with all the fear
pushing tptb are doing with all of
this crap

redqueen

Superstar
or is it clinical trial because
they have added something
to the eniccav

FilthPig

Veteran
this crap

omfg lol .I bet all of them voted for Biden,all of them are vaxxed and all of them have recently made social media posts where they show how much they care about climate change.Good example of "Useful idiots".
This reminds me soviet union when people after hard days work in the factory grabbed their banners and slogans and started "spontaneous" demonstrations(thats how newspapers called them),to show how much they love and support their government and communism .Ofc everything was organized by the government and KGB was writing down names who was participating and those who were missing could expect an invitation to KGB interrogation.
This clown world is full of sad humor ..Atleast it never gets boring.

clambot

Veteran
This monkeypo reminds me of (that I can remember)

we had the swine flu; we had the bird flu; we had the bat flu; now we get the monkey flu. In future, all the animals in the barnyard to come, we'll have the cattle flu, the chicken flu, the sheep flu, the duck flu, eventually we'll have the dog and cat flu (they haven't pulled those out b/c people are too attached to their dog or cat friends for now.) Someday we'll have the child flu? What other flus will we have? Maybe the couch flu, or the desk flu, or the computer flu.

Used to be called the ague. I can recall in my lifetime having had the FLU maybe three or four times when I was growing up. I seem to be completely immune to it now. I guess they'll get me some day.

polymoog

Superstar
to the eniccav
its definitely worthy of a clinical trial by the NWO, since they rounded up a good portion of the most gullible fools on the planet. if i was on the WHO board, id want to see what makes this special group so stupid. these people are their dream populace-- theyll do anything theyre told.

Karlysymon

Superstar
this crap

to the eniccav

Deja vu

Wash...rinse...repeat.
Only the literally brain dead would get in line for the pox vax...um..to be a guinea pig. It is everything they said with covid: "it is an ongoing clinical trial...lasting till 2023.... you'll be monitored for upto 2yrs after the shot....etc Iam just waiting for them to announce that the manufacturers will also have a liability shield...just like the covid vaxx. Obama said it...

Vaxx-for-all protestors. I can try to believe that some of these (below) were legit because of the hysteria pumped up by the media over Covid but with the general vaccine hesitancy now, likely those marching for the pox are all paid agents and not "deep sleepers", as you called them.
1658840106499.jpeg
older people remember when things were relatively normal, people had privacy and freedom (relatively speaking), and people took responsibility for their own actions. they remember what initiated the NWO: 9/11.
the sooner the NWO gets rid of these people, the sooner they can fully erase historical eyewitnesses and claim that its always been a police surveillance state with no freedom so that we can be safer.

religious people put god and family ahead of the government/state. these people have to be ''de-religiousized'' (or better yet, killed off/genocided) so that we are left only with devotion to the state above all.
Older people also had to be gotten rid of because of the metaverse, which they want us to "live"in, social credit scores (what incentive would they have to boot lick?) and going cashless.

Last edited:
Since this is gonna be the next big step in NWO to enslave humanity i guess it deserve its own thread.
Monkeypox pandemic drill took place 14 months ago.Look at the dates on that drill .
Who participated on that drill ?
U.S. National Security Council, WHO, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Wellcome Trust, Johnson & Johnson, Merck,Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (China CDC),SICPA and many others.
among the big names that participated in this drill, I noticed one agency that I used to work at as well (I worked as focal person of Taxation there). I and my colleagues had never been informed about this before. I'm kinda shocked reading this study tbh. crazy to think about how many other sinister things that are hidden from us by those at the top of the ladder

redqueen

Superstar
looks similar to herpes eh which is a
se of the xav too of course he got it
from kissing someone as tptb want
to stop all physical contact in their
new world

they want Our Children/their Children
and so on to have theirs Children via
an artificial womb if Your allowed to
even have a Child

they want all of Us to be "living" in tptb's
fake virtual metaverse world where no one
will actually Know what Love is or what it
feels like

Sibi

Star
In race for monkeypox vaccines, experts see repeat of COVID

LONDON (AP) — Moves by rich countries to buy large quantities of monkeypox vaccine, while declining to share doses with Africa, could leave millions of people unprotected against a more dangerous version of the disease and risk continued spillovers of the virus into humans, public health officials are warning.

Critics fear a repeat of the catastrophic inequity problems seen during the coronavirus pandemic.
While rich countries have ordered millions of vaccines to stop monkeypox within their borders, none have announced plans to share doses with Africa, where a more lethal form of monkeypox is spreading than in the West.

To date, there have been more than 22,000 monkeypox cases reported in nearly 80 countries since May, with about 75 suspected deaths in Africa, mostly in Nigeria and Congo. On Friday, Brazil and Spain reported deaths linked to monkeypox, the first reported outside Africa. Spain reported a second monkeypox death Saturday.

“The African countries dealing with monkeypox outbreaks for decades have been relegated to a footnote in conversations about the global response,” Titanji said.

polymoog

Superstar
LONDON (AP) — Moves by rich countries to buy large quantities of monkeypox vaccine, while declining to share doses with Africa, could leave millions of people unprotected against a more dangerous version of the disease and risk continued spillovers of the virus into humans, public health officials are warning.
the old trick: when there is no demand, simply create one through a shortage.