Sleep paralysis in religion/spirituality

Dodo

Rookie
I did the same, I didn’t think much of tarot or partying. I’ve changed that, but there was always a weird tie that I couldn’t understand- Jesus is supposed to cover everything. He does, but if there are ‘contracts’ or ‘covenants’ in the super natural, they have to be broken. Soul ties, freemasonry, Kabbalah, principalities... even if it was your great grandparent, the oaths and ‘curses’ that are self professed on the bloodline have to be broken. As for someone thinking freemasonry is harmless- no. Even the first initiation level is the exact same initiation ritual into witchcraft, down to phrases. Smote? Lol. If someone says it’s innocent and the ‘grand architect’ ISNT Lucifer, then they’re a foolish pawn who is in way over their head. Those ‘low members’ are thought of as gullible idiots. They’re used to provide cover for ppl ‘in the know.’ It’s sad. However, even the low pawns willingly put oaths and curses on their family lineage. It’s not just men either, a woman fam member of mine was a master matron in order of the eastern star. She had an occult burial.

point being, if there’s an open door- even if it’s a loophole- Satan has no problem using it. He has no allegiance to anyone or anything. He fools ppl into thinking they’re important, but all he does is take. Take, take, take. Even religions that say Jesus isn’t the only true way still all revere Him as a righteous, incredible ‘man.’ Jesus is the only way, He’s the only one that even other major religions (except luciferians & satanists)give mad props to. Jesus wants a relationship, He’s the only way that isn’t ‘works’ based, that doesn’t take and demand. He offers redemption and forgiveness. Which is why Satan will use any loophole he can find to attack ppl who believe in Christ. He doesn’t attack any other religion for a reason- he knows where the true power resides.

I highly recommend Dan Duval’s prayer books.
You seem To know a lot on the subject thank you for taking the time to explain it to me. I must say im an old conspiracy theorist but the occult aspect is kinda new to me I only opened my eyes on the satanic aspect of our societies like 3 years ago and it's only recently with my job loss due To covid that I started to really dig into that subject, i cant stop thinking about it now and im so confused because everything is contradictory. The guy i talked To was not a small pawn he is really high degree actually,i think he knows better than most of us here and he made me doubt i started To think they might be not as bad as we say since he talked about jesus with me... for exemple he explained that 33 degrees is a reference to the age of christ when he died .I must be naïve i Guess but i thought they could be allies fighting the devil elites or something.

Do you know how I can break free from the curse tho ? I pray a lot To God To forgive my previous sins (there was a lot...) and my actual ones but I feel like it's not enough...
What's not good about weed, though? Obviously, you probably don't want to get lit before a social function or going to work. But if your day is over with, I don't see what's bad about smoking a joint or having a beer.

The bible says to reject drunkenness. However, it also said that God put all the plants on Earth for us to eat. Unless you can reconcile that contradiction, then the Bible can't answer the question for you. Ultimately, it's your choice. I love being clear-headed, but I also like feeling vulnerable sometimes.
I think the same as you about drinking and smocking if you dont abuse it its not that bad but i got confused cause people told me weed was a way to let evil forces reach me. I dont have enough knowledge yet and it confuses me when people say this kind of things cause i have no idea if theyre right or wrong. Anyway I over did it and it started To have an impact on my finances and im so stressed people in my family know about it, they would be devastated To know that and I dont want to deceive them they see it as really really bad even tho im a grown up person i dont want to deceive my parents it would break their heart. This made me avoid inviting them at my place cause of the smell... I know im kinda dumb to lie like that but my parents mean everything To me

Swiftturtle

Established
You seem To know a lot on the subject thank you for taking the time to explain it to me. I must say im an old conspiracy theorist but the occult aspect is kinda new to me I only opened my eyes on the satanic aspect of our societies like 3 years ago and it's only recently with my job loss due To covid that I started to really dig into that subject, i cant stop thinking about it now and im so confused because everything is contradictory. The guy i talked To was not a small pawn he is really high degree actually,i think he knows better than most of us here and he made me doubt i started To think they might be not as bad as we say since he talked about jesus with me... for exemple he explained that 33 degrees is a reference to the age of christ when he died .I must be naïve i Guess but i thought they could be allies fighting the devil elites or something.

Do you know how I can break free from the curse tho ? I pray a lot To God To forgive my previous sins (there was a lot...) and my actual ones but I feel like it's not enough...

I think the same as you about drinking and smocking if you dont abuse it its not that bad but i got confused cause people told me weed was a way to let evil forces reach me. I dont have enough knowledge yet and it confuses me when people say this kind of things cause i have no idea if theyre right or wrong. Anyway I over did it and it started To have an impact on my finances and im so stressed people in my family know about it, they would be devastated To know that and I dont want to deceive them they see it as really really bad even tho im a grown up person i dont want to deceive my parents it would break their heart. This made me avoid inviting them at my place cause of the smell... I know im kinda dumb to lie like that but my parents mean everything To me
That 33rd degree Mason can (and is instructed to) lie through his teeth bc he’s taken oaths that will curse himself and his family otherwise. It’s so pathetic and sad that some men partake in absolute lunacy just to say they ‘have friends’- that they have to pay dues for! LOL.... the masons loves a member SO much they have to PAY them to be a part of weird creep rituals. Why would you burn the New Testament after cutting yourself to spill your own blood as if you’re Christ? Why would you kiss a goat’s anus (Seriously....)? Just 2 of numerous ‘practices’....SO manly. He can lie all he wants, but the truth is out there. This one is extensive and instructs ppl on how to renounce the bondage of ancestor’s oaths: file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/8c/12/711DD833-814A-44AA-B610-498F36869090/Freemasonry-AllYouNeedToKnow.pdf
The link doesn’t seem to want to work (shocking!) so here’s a screen-cap of who published it and can send it. You’ll also have to do the Kabbalah deliverance prayer...and depending on your past, some others. I’d get Dan Duval’s books E8F220A7-E99C-4810-92A7-90BCBD1B65DE.jpeg

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established

Re: drugs....
Sorcery Pharmakeia
That’s between you and God, tho the Bible says a lot about it esp including Greek translation. An ex witch said drugs made Christians easily malleable & influenced. Bc of that, I’ve been working on getting off my PTSD meds. NOT bc a Christian counselor ‘shamed’ me- not at all. It’s a personal decision bc I loathe something having ‘influence’ in my decisions.
D855FEA0-B9B3-4142-ADF7-FC5D4C9077C8.jpegD855FEA0-B9B3-4142-ADF7-FC5D4C9077C8.jpeg

Dodo

Rookie
That 33rd degree Mason can (and is instructed to) lie through his teeth bc he’s taken oaths that will curse himself and his family otherwise. It’s so pathetic and sad that some men partake in absolute lunacy just to say they ‘have friends’- that they have to pay dues for! LOL.... the masons loves a member SO much they have to PAY them to be a part of weird creep rituals. Why would you burn the New Testament after cutting yourself to spill your own blood as if you’re Christ? Why would you kiss a goat’s anus (Seriously....)? Just 2 of numerous ‘practices’....SO manly. He can lie all he wants, but the truth is out there. This one is extensive and instructs ppl on how to renounce the bondage of ancestor’s oaths: file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/8c/12/711DD833-814A-44AA-B610-498F36869090/Freemasonry-AllYouNeedToKnow.pdf
The link doesn’t seem to want to work (shocking!) so here’s a screen-cap of who published it and can send it. You’ll also have to do the Kabbalah deliverance prayer...and depending on your past, some others. I’d get Dan Duval’s books View attachment 52790
Ouah i am speechless... I Will send them an email To get it thank you so much. Speaking of email i actually gave him my mail he said he would send me books to read on the subject i hope im not in troubles he got my name now...ive been cautious tho i did not tell him all that i know but still i really dont want to get in troubles... what you say sounds scary i had no idea they do this kind of twisted things ive only heard about the pig thing. What is the kabbalah prayer ? I thought kabbalah was their thing ? He mentionned it saying there was a christian one and not only the jew one. Sorry i dont know that much about all this im just curious to find the real truth . i hope im not bothering you with all my questions but you definitely got my attention with all the infos you gave me and it's really relevant to the little i know.

About drugs Well i dunno what to think anymore im just lost and To be sure ill just Stay away from it :)

Edit : I found the PDF googling "freemasonry-allyouneedtoknow"

Last edited:

Swiftturtle

Established
Ouah i am speechless... I Will send them an email To get it thank you so much. Speaking of email i actually gave him my mail he said he would send me books to read on the subject i hope im not in troubles he got my name now...ive been cautious tho i did not tell him all that i know but still i really dont want to get in troubles... what you say sounds scary i had no idea they do this kind of twisted things ive only heard about the pig thing. What is the kabbalah prayer ? I thought kabbalah was their thing ? He mentionned it saying there was a christian one and not only the jew one. Sorry i dont know that much about all this im just curious to find the real truth . i hope im not bothering you with all my questions but you definitely got my attention with all the infos you gave me and it's really relevant to the little i know.

About drugs Well i dunno what to think anymore im just lost and To be sure ill just Stay away from it :)

Edit : I think the link does not work because its from your computer and its pdf not .jpg, could you mail it to me if i pm you my mail ? I feel i can trust you
With no malice intended at all, Id prefer for you to get it from the contact in the screen cap- I don’t give out my info bc of what I’ve learned of my family lineage... (and the response to what I found about Billie Eilish that def wasn’t meant to be found considering the freak outs...not my fault they scrubbed the Internet but her Rothschild manager just HAD to brag & her uncles/aunts are highly suspicious). The master masons & matrons in my lineage dont define me, and any contracts/covenants in the spiritual realm have been renounced.

be weary of new age; ‘astral projection’ & ‘Christ consciousness’ (literally what the serpent promised Eve). Be weary of ppl that say they worship the ‘same God as Christians’....The Bible is very clear that it’s a Trinity- God, Jesus, & the Holy Spirit are one - John 10:30. Rejecting Christ as the Messiah is rejecting God, as the Bible says they are one in the same. That’s why there’s scripture saying ‘depart from me, for I never knew you.’ Ppl who say we ‘believe in the same God,’ yet reject the Trinity the scriptures say He is, don’t believe in the same God. The Bible is very clear, anyone who tries to distort it is literally telling God ‘He got this/that part wrong.’ Hard pass.

again, I strongly suggest Dan Duval’s prayers.

Dodo

Rookie
With no malice intended at all, Id prefer for you to get it from the contact in the screen cap- I don’t give out my info bc of what I’ve learned of my family lineage... (and the response to what I found about Billie Eilish that def wasn’t meant to be found considering the freak outs...not my fault they scrubbed the Internet but her Rothschild manager just HAD to brag & her uncles/aunts are highly suspicious). The master masons & matrons in my lineage dont define me, and any contracts/covenants in the spiritual realm have been renounced.

be weary of new age; ‘astral projection’ & ‘Christ consciousness’ (literally what the serpent promised Eve). Be weary of ppl that say they worship the ‘same God as Christians’....The Bible is very clear that it’s a Trinity- God, Jesus, & the Holy Spirit are one - John 10:30. Rejecting Christ as the Messiah is rejecting God, as the Bible says they are one in the same. That’s why there’s scripture saying ‘depart from me, for I never knew you.’ Ppl who say we ‘believe in the same God,’ yet reject the Trinity the scriptures say He is, don’t believe in the same God. The Bible is very clear, anyone who tries to distort it is literally telling God ‘He got this/that part wrong.’ Hard pass.

again, I strongly suggest Dan Duval’s prayers.
I edited my post ive found it online. English is not my native language so i Will need some time To fully understand it but if i am correct i need To identify the degrees and the lodge involved if there's someone in my family connected. Also it seems a leader is needed To break the oath i Guess i must find a priest To help me right ? What priest can i trust tho ? What you sent me is HUGE informations ive never seen so much on the subject thank you so much you dont realise how much ive been looking for this kind of thing. Thank you really

Edit : ill check dan' s work of course thanks :)

Tidal

Star
..I've tried listening to recordings of thunderstorms to try to sleep, but I know it's fake. A real thunderstorm would put me right to sleep though.

Yeah, fakes do nothing for me either, we can't beat a good storm or blizzard raging outside to lull us off to sleep..:)
The things that put me off to sleep real quick are survival books, no kidding, I'm currently reading '1812' about Napoleon's retreat from Moscow in the winter and all that snow and freezing conditions make me glad i'm in a snug warm bed, and my eyes close after just a few pages.
Also if i wake in the night and can't get off to sleep again in the dark bedroom, I switch on my bedside lamp which fills the room with a soft warm glow and I'm off in minutes..:)

Also, as a christian I've got no nagging thoughts to keep me awake about about what will happen to me when i die.
I'm not perfect but at least I've got a fair chance of making it across that bridge to 'Heavensville'..:)

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Weed ain't heroin or cocaine bro. A marijuana high can literally be cured by food and a nap. But it can get pricey depending on if you smoke from the top shelf or not.

My parents know I've smoked weed for like 20 years. Maybe yours will understand?

Dodo

Rookie
Weed ain't heroin or cocaine bro. A marijuana high can literally be cured by food and a nap. But it can get pricey depending on if you smoke from the top shelf or not.

My parents know I've smoked weed for like 20 years. Maybe yours will understand?
Ofc its softer but you know theyre the kind To listen to the média they wont react well lol

AmazingGrace

Established
Edit : ill check dan' s work of course thanks :)
I would be careful about Dan Duval. I grew up in pentecostal church, now I'm rather baptist, and I've never heard anything of what this man is talking about. I watched one of his 1 hour videos, something about timelines. There are some truths here and there in what he says, like we are body, soul and spirit, but when he started to talk about stars, how every person has a star and we can channel it's power and use it, he fully lost me. The terms he uses were first red flag. Many words I've never heard. I mean, check him out if you want, but you should know this is not Christianity. It's new age, white magic, luciferianic teaching that is calling itself Christianity to confuse and misguide people, including Christians who don't know The Bible well.
Carolyn Hamlett left Dan Duval's church Bride Ministries that claims to help survivors of programs like MK ultra and she said Duval uses similar practices with normal people. Calling 'alters' out of people who should not have alters and calling it 'spirit of the person' that would later become their 'spirit guide'. Pretty new age-y.

Dodo

Rookie
I would be careful about Dan Duval. I grew up in pentecostal church, now I'm rather baptist, and I've never heard anything of what this man is talking about. I watched one of his 1 hour videos, something about timelines. There are some truths here and there in what he says, like we are body, soul and spirit, but when he started to talk about stars, how every person has a star and we can channel it's power and use it, he fully lost me. The terms he uses were first red flag. Many words I've never heard. I mean, check him out if you want, but you should know this is not Christianity. It's new age, white magic, luciferianic teaching that is calling itself Christianity to confuse and misguide people, including Christians who don't know The Bible well.
Carolyn Hamlett left Dan Duval's church Bride Ministries that claims to help survivors of programs like MK ultra and she said Duval uses similar practices with normal people. Calling 'alters' out of people who should not have alters and calling it 'spirit of the person' that would later become their 'spirit guide'. Pretty new age-y.
Thank you for the warning :) ill check his work first and make up an opinion if this is indeed new age then it wont be my cup of tea ;)

Aero

Superstar
They'd prefer me being gay to be honest lol
Nothing wrong with being gay. Hopefully, my comments didn't sound insensitive. Ultimately, we can't please everyone.

Dodo

Rookie
Nothing wrong with being gay. Hopefully, my comments didn't sound insensitive. Ultimately, we can't please everyone.
Dont worry i know you said this as a joke and i have nothing against gays neither, i just dont like the industry showing this as cool

Sleep paralysis is nothing more then a demon trying to hold you down. They are so weak and pathetic they can only come at you when you are about to go to sleep and are almost defenseless. If you sleep on your side you're a less enticing target for them. Most i know who suffer from sleep paralysis have said they sleep on there back. I assume you do too.

I can garauntee you a way to get rid of it. If you recite ayatul kursi before sleep the Almighty will send an angel to protect you through out the night.

Since I'm pretty sure you can't do this you should at least play it in your home before you go to sleep.
Here's one of my favorite reciters reading ayat kursi. Give it a listen.

Ayatul kursi drives demons away. Your problem will disappear if you put this into practice. I garauntee it will work if you apply it to your life. Make it a habit every night before you go to sleep and your problem will disappear if God wills.
1)
The story goes, that a jinn in physical/human form was caught by a muslim and pleased with him to let it go.
It told him that if he lets it go, it will give him valuable information.
It told him that when muslims read this verse from thr Quran, satan flees.

(The opinion of a jinn is no different to the opinion of a human...actually jinn are known to lie and manipulate truth because they have agendas).
The story was taken to the prophet...who confirmed it.

now...
The condition of the ummah at that time, was unlike today. It isnt about the verse, it about the state of mind, mental and physical health aswell as faith and rank of the one who recites it....but its also about the power of the jinn at that time.
Back then the jinn became powerless in terms of their collective hold over muslims.

Were living in a different time, condition and context.
I would advise you to stop sharing stupid ideas with gullible people.

Im tired of modern pseudo islamism with the gimmicky youtube videos, scare tactics and foolish misinformation lacking context. It isnt authentic islam and it doesnt help anyone.

2) the jinn thing...be it black magic or otherwise...
Ive listened to countless hours of islamic shiekhs speaking utter crap and saying nothing. Bilal phillips, prime example...
3 hour lecture on jinns...nothing but full of his sectarian drivel and all he knows is "dey are madeded of fire".
Youtube lectures wont teach you anything on this topic. These sheikh do tours for money and they choose any topic. Ive seen various sheikh do national tours/speeches all on thr same topic. Its just like youtubers who copy each others content.
Theyre attention whores.

3)
Sleep paralysis is not demonic by itself. Rather, our weakened aura makes us sensitive to etheric energy forms which inc demons. However the demons are largely down to our own state of mind/brain conditioning.
The gremlins, serpents and so forth are a reflection of the reptilian brain's dominance in us.
The problem is this...gaining control is not just a simple case of "read your namaaz and quran". There's so much more going on that a persons condition can worsen literally by the practice of islam...whilst in a spiritually and mentally sick state.
Islam without hikmah does more damage thsn good.
This is why the prophet saw said "knowledge will be taken away". These people only have information with no real practical context.

Ive seen what happens to normal people man. Even thr most basic car drive and you feel anxious when you see cars speeding at you or youre stuck in traffic and on a schedule. That isnt down to some satanic agenda...it is our own state of mind in everyday life and an environment that isnt therapeutic but makes us worse.

Even with salat..the prophet lived in a land where the time of the day only differed by 1 hour max all year round. So they had their routine and lifestyle down.
In the west esp in northern coutries the time changes for salat diff so much you never have a proper routine down. This also adds to the general problem with mental health...that is unless a person has nothing else to do.
I find many muslims who pray jamaat 5 x a day..some struggle, some have it easy..but it is just law of averages that youll get people who arent affected by these things due to varying reasons. There are many more who are affected. Forcing islam onto them makes them worse. Many can have the external appearance of muslims whilst being absolutely dominated by their reptilian qualities...full of hate, aggression, envy, lust, greed etc. I know many of those.

4) i prefer a secular approach...
Ive done the religious one .it is tiring. Ive read quran and tasbih, adhan too ..for months. Ive cleared my entire environment...turned my life around.
The entities just go to your loved ones and infect them to cause such fitna in your life that it can destroy you.
Only Jesus touched on the topic when he spoke of the man who drives out the demon and sweeps the house clean. His end condition is far worse when the demons return.

My approach, is not to 'eliminate/drive out' anything since the reptilian brain is part of our own nature.
Its about integrating it in a manner that it becomes part of you in a wholesome way. Eg territorial aggression, compulsion, impulsiveness are aspects of it..and they have a good side too..
I look at it more like "what does that part of me want and how can it benefit me?"
Carl jung's shadow archetypes theory was relevant here. Its about coming to terms with ourselves. The religious attitude of "derp evil" is the component that labels things and creates the conflict. Paul's epistles go in depth on this topic..the purpose of the law. Taoist philosophy is heavy on this topic.
In fact ive found that simply letting things be and accepting them quietens them.
Chasing after them all the time only makes it worse.
If you think of inner self as a land (the whole Garden theme), you want it to be perfect...
You see serpents, you drive then out. You take out the weeds.
They want to exist in that world and want it to remain in a certain way for their benefit. You want paradise.
The wisdom jesus taught was about allowing them all to exist in the same space in a manner that everyone benefits from.
Eg theres a hikmah in all of it...serpents, wild animals...weeds, thorns etc.

4) still when i said "weak aura" and being sensitive to etheric energy..that doesnt mean all sleep paralysis is demonic. It is ultimately down to the veil (the senses) that seperate the physical from the metaphysical.
If you live in your own head most of the time then youre used to being in the alpha brainwave state...when you should be in the beta brainwave state. That alone weakens the veil...and therefore you become sensitive to the otherside. There are many upsides to this too.
So seeing 'demons' gives you clear insight on your own condition..which is a good thing. This is why muslims practice muraqba...to see their own inner condition directly.
Now if you dont want that connect, 'grounding' becomes necessary.
I highly recommend physical exercise and diy. Eat a high protein, fat and low carb diet.
Cut out sugar and caffeine aswell.
Stop watching tv... basically anything thats alpha brainwave state inducing...avoid it as much as possible.

Daze

Superstar
1)
The story goes, that a jinn in physical/human form was caught by a muslim and pleased with him to let it go.
It told him that if he lets it go, it will give him valuable information.
It told him that when muslims read this verse from thr Quran, satan flees.

(The opinion of a jinn is no different to the opinion of a human...actually jinn are known to lie and manipulate truth because they have agendas).
The story was taken to the prophet...who confirmed it.

now...
The condition of the ummah at that time, was unlike today. It isnt about the verse, it about the state of mind, mental and physical health aswell as faith and rank of the one who recites it....but its also about the power of the jinn at that time.
Back then the jinn became powerless in terms of their collective hold over muslims.

Were living in a different time, condition and context.
I would advise you to stop sharing stupid ideas with gullible people.

Im tired of modern pseudo islamism with the gimmicky youtube videos, scare tactics and foolish misinformation lacking context. It isnt authentic islam and it doesnt help anyone.

2) the jinn thing...be it black magic or otherwise...
Ive listened to countless hours of islamic shiekhs speaking utter crap and saying nothing. Bilal phillips, prime example...
3 hour lecture on jinns...nothing but full of his sectarian drivel and all he knows is "dey are madeded of fire".
Youtube lectures wont teach you anything on this topic. These sheikh do tours for money and they choose any topic. Ive seen various sheikh do national tours/speeches all on thr same topic. Its just like youtubers who copy each others content.
Theyre attention whores.

3)
Sleep paralysis is not demonic by itself. Rather, our weakened aura makes us sensitive to etheric energy forms which inc demons. However the demons are largely down to our own state of mind/brain conditioning.
The gremlins, serpents and so forth are a reflection of the reptilian brain's dominance in us.
The problem is this...gaining control is not just a simple case of "read your namaaz and quran". There's so much more going on that a persons condition can worsen literally by the practice of islam...whilst in a spiritually and mentally sick state.
Islam without hikmah does more damage thsn good.
This is why the prophet saw said "knowledge will be taken away". These people only have information with no real practical context.

Ive seen what happens to normal people man. Even thr most basic car drive and you feel anxious when you see cars speeding at you or youre stuck in traffic and on a schedule. That isnt down to some satanic agenda...it is our own state of mind in everyday life and an environment that isnt therapeutic but makes us worse.

Even with salat..the prophet lived in a land where the time of the day only differed by 1 hour max all year round. So they had their routine and lifestyle down.
In the west esp in northern coutries the time changes for salat diff so much you never have a proper routine down. This also adds to the general problem with mental health...that is unless a person has nothing else to do.
I find many muslims who pray jamaat 5 x a day..some struggle, some have it easy..but it is just law of averages that youll get people who arent affected by these things due to varying reasons. There are many more who are affected. Forcing islam onto them makes them worse. Many can have the external appearance of muslims whilst being absolutely dominated by their reptilian qualities...full of hate, aggression, envy, lust, greed etc. I know many of those.

4) i prefer a secular approach...
Ive done the religious one .it is tiring. Ive read quran and tasbih, adhan too ..for months. Ive cleared my entire environment...turned my life around.
The entities just go to your loved ones and infect them to cause such fitna in your life that it can destroy you.
Only Jesus touched on the topic when he spoke of the man who drives out the demon and sweeps the house clean. His end condition is far worse when the demons return.

My approach, is not to 'eliminate/drive out' anything since the reptilian brain is part of our own nature.
Its about integrating it in a manner that it becomes part of you in a wholesome way. Eg territorial aggression, compulsion, impulsiveness are aspects of it..and they have a good side too..
I look at it more like "what does that part of me want and how can it benefit me?"
Carl jung's shadow archetypes theory was relevant here. Its about coming to terms with ourselves. The religious attitude of "derp evil" is the component that labels things and creates the conflict. Paul's epistles go in depth on this topic..the purpose of the law. Taoist philosophy is heavy on this topic.
In fact ive found that simply letting things be and accepting them quietens them.
Chasing after them all the time only makes it worse.
If you think of inner self as a land (the whole Garden theme), you want it to be perfect...
You see serpents, you drive then out. You take out the weeds.
They want to exist in that world and want it to remain in a certain way for their benefit. You want paradise.
The wisdom jesus taught was about allowing them all to exist in the same space in a manner that everyone benefits from.
Eg theres a hikmah in all of it...serpents, wild animals...weeds, thorns etc.

4) still when i said "weak aura" and being sensitive to etheric energy..that doesnt mean all sleep paralysis is demonic. It is ultimately down to the veil (the senses) that seperate the physical from the metaphysical.
If you live in your own head most of the time then youre used to being in the alpha brainwave state...when you should be in the beta brainwave state. That alone weakens the veil...and therefore you become sensitive to the otherside. There are many upsides to this too.
So seeing 'demons' gives you clear insight on your own condition..which is a good thing. This is why muslims practice muraqba...to see their own inner condition directly.
Now if you dont want that connect, 'grounding' becomes necessary.
I highly recommend physical exercise and diy. Eat a high protein, fat and low carb diet.
Cut out sugar and caffeine aswell.
Stop watching tv... basically anything thats alpha brainwave state inducing...avoid it as much as possible.
Its common knowledge that the djinn do not enter the home where Surah Baqarah is recited, and Ayatul Kursi is the best protection.

I really shouldn't have to explain this to a Muslim. If my ideas are stupid for you just don't read my posts. Problem solved.

Its common knowledge that the djinn do not enter the home where Surah Baqarah is recited, and Ayatul Kursi is the best protection.

I really shouldn't have to explain this to a Muslim. If my ideas are stupid for you just don't read my posts. Problem solved.
What the prophet SAW gave as advice on ruqyah/healing/medicine etc was personal and subject to contexts. he didnt give it to you or me. i cant believe im telling a grown man this. how can you not figure that one out?
Was he speaking in general terms for muslims over a period that would span 1500 yrs into the future, when he said 'whoever' ? or was he speaking to a small group of elite tier muslims in his company? because not everyone is the same man.

there were even muslims literally in the company of prophet SAW present, on a journey, experiencing sleep paralysis to such an extent it prevented them praying fajr. how come the prophet himself was not enough to protect them, whilst he slept close to them?

another example

'Ali said: Whenever I narrate to you anything from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) believe it to be absolutely true as falling from the sky is dearer to me than that of attributing anything to him (the Holy Prophet) which he never said. When I talk to you of anything which is between me and you (there might creep some error in it) for battle is an outwitting. I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise at the end of the age a people who would be young in age and immature in thought, but they would talk (in such a manner) as if their words are the best among the creatures. They would recite the Qur'an, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass through the religion as an arrow goes through the prey. So when you meet them, kill them, for in their killing you would get a reward with Allah on the Day of judgmelat. (Book #005, Hadith #2328)

how come? they would recite the quran, yet it would do nothing for them.
that is, everything i said about the reptilian brain. all that evil, territorial greedy envious 'reptilian' qualities. if our brain is in the reptilian state, what follows on from that won't be good.

when the collective state of the global muslim population is in a reptilian state already...will reciting the Quran, aytul kursi, 4 quls and so forth, solve all our problems related to satanic forces..or, make us worse?

def makes us worse. the muslim world is full of satanic men of religion.

Daze

Superstar
What the prophet SAW gave as advice on ruqyah/healing/medicine etc was personal and subject to contexts. he didnt give it to you or me. i cant believe im telling a grown man this. how can you not figure that one out?
Was he speaking in general terms for muslims over a period that would span 1500 yrs into the future, when he said 'whoever' ? or was he speaking to a small group of elite tier muslims in his company? because not everyone is the same man.

there were even muslims literally in the company of prophet SAW present, on a journey, experiencing sleep paralysis to such an extent it prevented them praying fajr. how come the prophet himself was not enough to protect them, whilst he slept close to them?

another example

'Ali said: Whenever I narrate to you anything from the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) believe it to be absolutely true as falling from the sky is dearer to me than that of attributing anything to him (the Holy Prophet) which he never said. When I talk to you of anything which is between me and you (there might creep some error in it) for battle is an outwitting. I heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as saying: There would arise at the end of the age a people who would be young in age and immature in thought, but they would talk (in such a manner) as if their words are the best among the creatures. They would recite the Qur'an, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass through the religion as an arrow goes through the prey. So when you meet them, kill them, for in their killing you would get a reward with Allah on the Day of judgmelat. (Book #005, Hadith #2328)

that is, everything i said about the reptilian brain. all that evil, territorial greedy envious 'reptilian' qualities. if our brain is in the reptilian state, what follows on from that won't be good.

when the collective state of the global muslim population is in a reptilian state already...will reciting the Quran, aytul kursi, 4 quls and so forth, solve all our problems related to satanic forces..or, make us worse?

def makes us worse. the muslim world is full of satanic men of religion.
I'm not gonna argue with you. If someone has djinn problems i am always gonna recommend Surah baqarah and ayatul Kursi.

Its bad enough we have the mushriks here. Why do you choose to attack Muslims? You got Scimi banned, isn't that enough? This is my last post on this back and forth Aspire. Continue it alone. I will continue to call to the sunnah.

I'm not gonna argue with you. If someone has djinn problems i am always gonna recommend Surah baqarah and ayatul Kursi.

Its bad enough we have the mushriks here. Why do you choose to attack Muslims? You got Scimi banned, isn't that enough? This is my last post on this back and forth Aspire. Continue it alone. I will continue to call to the sunnah.

1) argue? that's in your head. you're not even engaging in a proper convo and just calling it an argument.

i'm advising you quite rightly, that the hadith are subject to contexts you simply don't know.
by sticking to your guns, what you're doing is actually worse..you're willingly playing the role of the messenger of God by yourself, since you clearly seem to posess the hikmah that only messengers of Allah are given.
besides, hadith are there are historical sources of information. they arent designed as a solution for all times and all people. ive covered this topic.

2) i even gave you an example

i know many muslims and have seen maaaaaany jinn posessions personally..and the same rule applies
'we read the Quran all the time, we read salat all the time, still we have these problems, why?'
even the masjids are actually full of satanic entities these days and this includes during the month of ramadan during taraveeh. i know because i know and im not alone in that either. many muslims just like myself, we know, we can see...we're witnesses.

the best thing you can do is write off these experiences, mishandle hadith out of context and just play ignorant.

i also gave you the example of a man in the presence of the prophet SAW, travelling with him, experienced sleep paralysis to such an extent it prevented him from getting up for fajr salat.
the prophet SAW had knowledge of it.

3) concerning all the above...
if the state of people was 'islam' (as in a spiritual state of mind) and the prophet SAW gave them certain remedies..whilst the power of evil was weakened considerably...
and even still there were people experiencing sleep paralysis in the presence of the prophet SAW.....
what the hell on earth do you think it'll be like when we're literally living in a collective state dominated by hawa and jahilliya, surrounded by sin and in a collective/global reptilian state of mind, with technology designed to keep us indueced in an alpha brainwave state whilst the powers that be program us deeper and deeper...?

4)
hadith: in that time, there will be muslims leading you TO THE GATES OF HELL
they will recite the Quran in abundance and have the best speech

'ignorance will be widespread'

yeh sorry mate 'we all wun, muslim ummah n all that shite'

you're asking me why i choose to attack muslims..but then you brought up scimitar...mate...
ill pm you on this one.