Sleep paralysis in religion/spirituality

I started having sleep paralysis regularly for one month since last year. That month happens to be january. So I made some research to know if the month was significant in spirituality and discovered it's associated to Janus. And he is the god of gates, transitions, time, duality, doorways, passages, frames, and endings. That might explain why it makes it easier for spirits to visit people.
Because it's started again at this month and I never have SP the rest of the year.

I always had the gut feeling that SP were spirits trying to take control over you. It really seems like I have to fight each time to prevent them from taking possession of me.
Each time SP happens I hear a buzzing sound or vibration. It generally stops once I realize what's happening and as soon as I blink, it ends, bc I'm fully awake. There have been times where I heard someone speak, like clearly speak, but I couldn't understand a word, bc my brain wasn't fully awake, and I didn't get the language.
I also always had the feeling since it started happening (I literally never had SP in my life and it happened almost every night last year) that it was a point prior to astral projection. Astral projection imo is the gateway for all types of weird shit happening. Someone said I could do it while havign SP but I'll never forget what that xtian said abt out of body travel. It seems like once you do this, it's an open door for evil spirits to enter your body. So that's not a good idea at all if you already have problems with attracting entities.
TheCreator is already within.
The gift of life is all His mercy.
Gift of life is continuous, breath is continuous, His gift is continuous (in the form of each breath).

His blessings end i.e. breath ends i.e. life ends i.e. (individual) existence ends i.e. simulation/Matrix ends (for that being).

If we, individually, whilst alive, are able to reach beyond/below our outerWorld -> then senses -> then (our)minds, then we can, individually, via attainment/experience of that (our) beyond mind state, attest to the SupremePeace/Joy/Tranquility. [Then You'll Know The Truth, and The Truth shall set You Free].

KabirQuote.jpeg

Luisy

Established
I'm going almost sleepless or imbalanced sleep for couple of days and had a sleep paralysis last evening. I always heard you'll feel heavy demon on you(I've experienced sleep paralysis in the past many times but I never saw any demon tho), but I saw a tiger slowly approached me and hugged my back tightly. I actually felt its pressure on me. What does it mean? I was quite amused haha the experience was too real and fascinating.

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
I'm going almost sleepless or imbalanced sleep for couple of days and had a sleep paralysis last evening. I always heard you'll feel heavy demon on you(I've experienced sleep paralysis in the past many times but I never saw any demon tho), but I saw a tiger slowly approached me and hugged my back tightly. I actually felt its pressure on me. What does it mean? I was quite amused haha the experience was too real and fascinating.
I get sleep paralysis from imbalanced sleep as well. It doesn’t mean much. Just your subconscious projecting itself in a state of mind that’s between wake and sleep. That’s why it seems real. Your body is paralyzed cause you’re still asleep and it’s a defense mechanism from sleepwalking which can be dangerous for you.

DevaWolf

Veteran
The paranormal entities causing sleep paralysis are weak and feed on fear. Every occultist knows this.

This is also why they flee when someone says 'leave in Jesus name' with enough faith! We are creatures of light, if we know how powerful we are it doesn't matter what we believe in.

I once had one of these black creatures try to strangle me, I thought 'I am a being of LIGHT' and it flew off me.

Don't let these entities scare you, they're parasites.

Luisy

Established
Im curious to know, is screaming in sleep also meant to be sleep paralysis? A while ago I started screaming loudly at night seeing a lady dressed in black coming towards me. I was sleeping during that time and dreamed of that lady to chase me with a sharp stick. Actually I don't even know when I started yelling. My family members said I started for like 30 sec before waking up. I was totally unconscious at that time and had zero control over my activities. I only assumed that was an effect of being obsessed with horror games and I had a hallucination in half sleep.

Im curious to know, is screaming in sleep also meant to be sleep paralysis? A while ago I started screaming loudly at night seeing a lady dressed in black coming towards me. I was sleeping during that time and dreamed of that lady to chase me with a sharp stick. Actually I don't even know when I started yelling. My family members said I started for like 30 sec before waking up. I was totally unconscious at that time and had zero control over my activities. I only assumed that was an effect of being obsessed with horror games and I had a hallucination in half sleep.
IMHO, mademoiselle, you probably fear someone or something in your waking (daytime) life. Thus your subconscious is projecting the same in your sleep.
Is it true that you fear someone or something?

Fear, stress, despising, et cetera all feast on our Peace.