Slavery Abolition Act of 1833

It basically comes down to this:

In 1833 the UK instituted the Slavery Abolition Act to abolish slavery in the Britsh Empire, with some exceptions. The UK government raised £20 million (the equivalent of £23 billion today), which was 40% of its annual income revenue and 5% of GDP, to compensate about 46,000 British slave owners. Approximately a total of 800,000 slaves were freed. £5 million was taken directly from government stock, but the rest was borrowed. The UK taxpayers eventually fulfilled payment of £15 million to its money lenders in 2015, 182 years after the Act was implemented.

Obviously, there's a gigantic racket going on here. The money borrowed, ie. £15 million, was in the form of coupon gilts, a type of government bond by which the debt is repaid annually or twice per year at interest rates, which in this case increased annually, and was borrowed from none other than Nathan Mayer Rothschild and his brother-in-law Moses Montefiore, whose common denominator needs no mention, besides the fact they're both bankers.

Again, banking "philantropists" and the corporate world racketeering off the backs of labourers and taxpaying common folk, seems like the golden thread since the West had been freed from the tyranny of royal absolutism and religious dogma.

What I'd like to know is, how much were those interest rates? How much money was eventually paid off to Rothschild and co.? Who were the corporations that participated most in slavery and benefited from these compensations? If anyone knows more about this topic, don't hesitate to add any additional info in this thread.

Mountain05

Rookie
I can't answer your questions, but what I can say is that one should be careful in believing that Rotschilds were once the richest and are still one of them. Why? Because the real rich would never display their wealth openly, carelessly walk on the streets and talk to strangers. Common sense.

I can't answer your questions, but what I can say is that one should be careful in believing that Rotschilds were once the richest and are still one of them. Why? Because the real rich would never display their wealth openly, carelessly walk on the streets and talk to strangers. Common sense.

I watched the video. He says "don't exaggerate" to the reporters, but he didn't address anything they said and gave a creepy smile when they talked about the NWO. Good video!