Slave Reparations

Oceanic

Veteran
@Daze

Aww, the system is so unfair to you. Its just great for Mexicans when it takes their kids away. Awesome for Japanese when it locks them up in internment camps.
We're specifically talking about black and white people here so do not bring up any other race to defend your deflective point. Regardless, black people have, and still to this day have it the worst. That is not to disregard other races, but black people are so far at the bottom because of everything that has happened and continues to happen to our misfortune.

I for one am sick of the victim card
You really can't deny blacks actually are victims globally. Y'all always say that mess: "sToP acTinG liKe a VicTim, eVeryOne hAs gOne ThroUgH somEthiNg" When the world stops oppressing black people and GIVE THEM BACK THEIR LANDS, MONEY, ART, CRAFTS, RICHES, DANCES, MUSIC, HAIRSTYLES, AND DIALECTS, THEN THEY WOULD NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED VICTIMS.

This is why I have unlimited excitement whenever I think about the day America is finally destroyed. Black people (And I'm not just talking about African Americans; I'm talking Black Natives, Black Indians, Afro-Latinas, Blexicans, Afro-centric Asians, Africans, the Aboriginals, etc) and their ancestors will be THRIVING off of that, I assure you, and it'll be a great day for them to rejoice.

I work for a living, you sure as hell can too.
You have to be ignorant to say such things. Working and continuing on with life isn't going to solve anything especially since we're all collectively under capitalism in which it yet again, affects Black people the most. There is no way I am about to forget the hell my ancestors went through just because I live in a different timeline. Their souls are restless and whoever is benefitting off of slavery, y'all seriously need to give it up. But because of your pride, you aren't; which is why God is going to handle it. You will be forced to pay us back soon enough, and it's not just going to be materials you're giving us. Fair warning.

If your people generally get to profit off of what your ancestors did, why can't my people get reparations for what my ancestors had to experience? Hm?

Honestly, you are racist.
It's always the "you're racist" card. I am not holding a grudge against you for your skin color, but rather your words and the actions of your people. You're going to have to realize white supremacy exists. But y'all have a tough time realizing it- and it's either that or you're just in denial. I'm racist for wanting justice on behalf of my people? No, what I really think it is, is you being prideful.

Listen, and listen carefully: My ancestors did not die on this earth just for their descendants to continue being oppressed. They died wanting their descendants to have a revolution and that is exactly what my people and I are going to do with the help of God, no matter how much you doubt it. America, the white man's kingdom, is falling as the entire world can see, and every elite on the earth will also be meeting a terrible fate- no matter if they're black or white but most of them ARE white so that just goes to show how much control your people have over this earth. Hell- the richest people on earth are white due to slavery,

Like what are you not comprehending?

Daze

Superstar
@Daze

We're specifically talking about black and white people here so do not bring up any other race to defend your deflective point. Regardless, black people have, and still to this day have it the worst. That is not to disregard other races, but black people are so far at the bottom because of everything that has happened and continues to happen to our misfortune.

You really can't deny blacks actually are victims globally. Y'all always say that mess: "sToP acTinG liKe a VicTim, eVeryOne hAs gOne ThroUgH somEthiNg" When the world stops oppressing black people and GIVE THEM BACK THEIR LANDS, MONEY, ART, CRAFTS, RICHES, DANCES, MUSIC, HAIRSTYLES, AND DIALECTS, THEN THEY WOULD NO LONGER BE CONSIDERED VICTIMS.

This is why I have unlimited excitement whenever I think about the day America is finally destroyed. Black people (And I'm not just talking about African Americans; I'm talking Black Natives, Black Indians, Afro-Latinas, Blexicans, Afro-centric Asians, Africans, the Aboriginals, etc) and their ancestors will be THRIVING off of that, I assure you, and it'll be a great day for them to rejoice.

You have to be ignorant to say such things. Working and continuing on with life isn't going to solve anything especially since we're all collectively under capitalism in which it yet again, affects Black people the most. There is no way I am about to forget the hell my ancestors went through just because I live in a different timeline. Their souls are restless and whoever is benefitting off of slavery, y'all seriously need to give it up. But because of your pride, you aren't; which is why God is going to handle it. You will be forced to pay us back soon enough, and it's not just going to be materials you're giving us. Fair warning.

If your people generally get to profit off of what your ancestors did, why can't my people get reparations for what my ancestors had to experience? Hm?

It's always the "you're racist" card. I am not holding a grudge against you for your skin color, but rather your words and the actions of your people. You're going to have to realize white supremacy exists. But y'all have a tough time realizing it- and it's either that or you're just in denial. I'm racist for wanting justice on behalf of my people? No, what I really think it is, is you being prideful.

Listen, and listen carefully: My ancestors did not die on this earth just for their descendants to continue being oppressed. They died wanting their descendants to have a revolution and that is exactly what my people and I are going to do with the help of God, no matter how much you doubt it. America, the white man's kingdom, is falling as the entire world can see, and every elite on the earth will also be meeting a terrible fate- no matter if they're black or white but most of them ARE white so that just goes to show how much control your people have over this earth. Hell- the richest people on earth are white due to slavery,

Like what are you not comprehending?
Nah, its all colors. White man oppressed you, white man bad. I get it. This is the garbage they've have been pushing for several years now. Like i said, merely being white makes one racist. Does it not? I can give many examples here, such as Coke telling its employees to "try to be less white". ...I have no desire for the victim card, but i can see they are playing both sides. You just continue to hate people because they don't look like you do in the mirror.

Being Muslim i know and speak with alot of blacks. Many i call friends. Can't say a single one is a victim like you are. But see the world as you want to.

You have to be ignorant to say such things.
Pot meet kettle.

My people are "mankind". I don't buy into the divide and conquer garbage like you do.
1.jpg

To say "strong" in the white community, in itself is a racist statement. Truth of the matter is, it is nothing but stereotypes. You can't paint millions of people with 1 brush in any circumstance. I certainly don't agree with everything every white man has ever said and you'd be a liar if you said you supported and agreed with everything every black man has ever said.

You let color divide when mankind himself is much more diverse.

It's always the "you're racist" card. I am not holding a grudge against you for your skin color, but rather your words and the actions of your people
The cost of Black America

“If you are a white American, over the course of your lifetime the federal government will, on average and on your behalf, transfer $384,109 of your wealth and income to a single black individual.

According to the data derived from the 2014 federal budget, the average annual net tax/benefit broke down as follows:
  • White: -$2,795
  • Black: +$10,016
Over the course of an average 79-year lifespan, a white individual contributes a net $220,805 to the system, whereas over the course of an average 75-year lifespan, a black individual receives a net $751,200. However, since there are 4.6 times more whites than blacks in the USA, the black share has to be divided among the various contributors to sort out a one-to-one comparison.

So, the net cost to the average White American of the average Black American is $384,109. Married? That's $768,218. Got 2 kids? That's $1,536,436. 4 kids? Now we're talking $2,304,654 lifetime.

Diversity is expensive. Now you understand why you won't have much of an inheritance to leave to your children. Do you really think it's worth it? And then, those natural conservatives to the south, the Hispanics, will surely improve the situation, right? After all, immigration helps the economy! Well, not so much.
  • Hispanic: +7,298
In fact, because there are more Hispanics in the USA than Blacks, Hispanics are already a bigger cumulative net drain on the economy, $411,950,000,000 to $389,710,000,000. Needless to say, the ongoing demographic change from a predominantly white society to a less productive, less white one can be expected to have even more serious negative effects on the long-term economic prospects of the United States that it already has.

To quote the original author: "The negative fiscal impact of blacks and hispanics is significant. All of this discussion of a “national debt” and “deficit” is primarily of function of blacks and hispanics. Without them, we would be running budget surpluses today, even when keeping the military the same size."”

So just based on these numbers it costs America almost a million dollars per black person on average. That sounds like reparations there. Add in public defense lawyers, thefts and robberies, hospital visits and funerals for police caught up in gang shootings etc and its more likely black America owes reparations to the rest by now

Last edited:

Oceanic

Veteran
Nah, its all colors. White man oppressed you, white man bad. I get it. This is the garbage they've have been pushing for several years now. Like i said, merely being white makes one racist. Does it not? I can give many examples here, such as Coke telling its employees to "try to be less white". ...I have no desire for the victim card, but i can see they are playing both sides. You just continue to hate people because they don't look like you do in the mirror.

Being Muslim i know and speak with alot of blacks. Many i call friends. Can't say a single one is a victim like you are. But see the world as you want to.

Pot meet kettle.

My people are "mankind". I don't buy into the divide and conquer garbage like you do.
View attachment 69374

To say "strong" in the white community, in itself is a racist statement. Truth of the matter is, it is nothing but stereotypes. You can't paint millions of people with 1 brush in any circumstance. I certainly don't agree with everything every white man has ever said and you'd be a liar if you said you supported and agreed with everything every black man has ever said.

You let color divide when mankind himself is much more diverse.
The reason I'm generalizing white people is because the act of colonizing was general, and it still is to this day. I believe whoever is white and can't deconstruct their white privilege/supremacy is part of the problem. I do not dislike every single last white person because they're not all the same- that I can humbly admit to, but hey, you're going to also have to accept most of them aren't right.

And you're right: I do not agree with everything the black man has said either. A lot of them are peculiar in a bad way and it's like...sometimes I just want to tell them "Yeah, no. Get away from me," because some of them sold their own people and the black community is just troublesome because of the oppressive mindset white people inflicted on us. We need to heal severely. But even then, we still need to come together and start a revolution. I may not be all 100% lovey dovey with my community but I sure do think THE MAJORITY of us deserve what was stolen, which was basically everything. You will give us back not only our materials and land, but our identity as well.

And that's pretty much all there is to it.

Last edited:
LMAO! No wonder a white supremacist would post something like this. Seriously, take your disgusting racism somewhere else. Your statement is not based on objectivity at all, the number one factor that encourages crimes amongst minorities is poverty and everyone knows that. Yall just love to be willfully obtuse when it's convenient.

And it's actually for the majority white men who are hoarding and draining society's wealth.
View attachment 69406
Agreed!
A096F1F7-C987-4F66-956E-74566E1DDA9A.jpeg

Xoalienn

Rookie
If you don’t see how the racist system was built to keep blacks, generation after generation, down, and that has nothing to do with white people but very elite people…go away.

Oceanic

Veteran
@Xoalienn

If you don’t see how the racist system was built to keep blacks, generation after generation
A lot of people are having a hard time realizing/accepting this. It's either that, or they're in a state of deniability.

justjess

Superstar
"This isn't abt the people who have been economically disadvantaged to this day due to slavery and systemic racism in this country, who cares abt that? it's about ME." You do realize that the world does not revolved around you, or is this concept too difficult to grasp ?
It would maybe be a valid argument if each races were given an equal amount of assets as a starting point but it's clearly not the case. Racial inequality and economic inequality is what founded the US, and people like you are playing dumb.

and now, of course trying to #alllivesmatter this topic.

So because other groups are also treated like shit. You think that descendants of slaves shouldn't be given reparations for what their ancestors have went through? wow. just wow. So embarassing.
when my ancestors came over they were considered black too. who’s paying us? gtfoh. they should have got the money at the end of the civil war, they didn’t. asking people who had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT generations later to pay the money they have earned regardless of their own struggles in building a foundation to PEOPLE WHO DID NOT EXPERIENCE IT because they are also generations removed is bullshit.

if your unhappy with your life CHANGE IT. if there is something current going on that’s preventing you from doing so ATTACK THAT. i don’t need to pay you my hard earned money when my grandparents were “black too” and came here and were treated poorly too. no jobs, no money, not welcome the list goes on.

sorry for your struggles but asking me to pay your way is entitled and not the answer plus will never happen. if it was going to happen it would have already happened.

everyone’s got an excuse, everyone’s a victim, everyone wants a hand out.. direct your anger where it belongs - to the ruling class who continues to hold you and everyone else down. not me.

FilthPig

Veteran
Reparations should come with a planeticket to Africa . Had the slavery not happened they would have been born in africa so i guess thats what they want ? Most african-americans would prefer to live in africa instead of america ,no ? Everybody lives like teletubbies in there,aint no opression of anykind and so on ...

sickgirl15

Established
Honestly I don’t.. my family wasn’t even in this country when there were slaves and during the time there was segregation my own family faces their own segregation due to Italians being considered black as well. I don’t see why my tax dollars need to pay for something I have nothing to do with.

I support economic programs to lift up all who are economically struggling but I don’t support this.
I absolutely agree with you! Us women are considered a “minority,” but we don’t ask for sh*t for the way we’ve been treated since the beginning of time (second class citizens of an unfair, misogynistic & sexist patriarchy—women are not treated as equals to our male counterparts anywhere on this planet…some countries treat women insanely worse than others…)
I really respect Jewish people for having the spirit & inner strength to rise up against the horrendous, barbaric injustices they’ve faced (being forced into nightmarish concentration camps, separated from their families, existing in dehumanizing conditions, etc.) They never complained & demanded “reparations!” Think about it…

I absolutely agree with you! Us women are considered a “minority,” but we don’t ask for sh*t for the way we’ve been treated since the beginning of time (second class citizens of an unfair, misogynistic & sexist patriarchy—women are not treated as equals to our male counterparts anywhere on this planet…some countries treat women insanely worse than others…)
I really respect Jewish people for having the spirit & inner strength to rise up against the horrendous, barbaric injustices they’ve faced (being forced into nightmarish concentration camps, separated from their families, existing in dehumanizing conditions, etc.) They never complained & demanded “reparations!” Think about it…
Jews have been given yearly reparations from Germany since 1945 even though the holocaust didn’t even happen. It was just a story they made up as an extortion racket and cover for their ongoing ethnic crimes.
heres a book written about that topic by a Jewish PhD

thread on the holocaust hoax