SKZ Discussion Thread

minnie82

Superstar
M@xident album preorders just surpassed 2.2 millions. This is absolutely insane and we are a week before the release. its the first 4 th gen group to be a two million seller and one of the most preordered albums of all time. i think they are really going to be the next B T S
Yes for sure

M@xident album preorders just surpassed 2.2 millions. This is absolutely insane and we are a week before the release. its the first 4 th gen group to be a two million seller and one of the most preordered albums of all time. i think they are really going to be the next B T S
I think their fame is still uncomparable but in terms of the fans who break their back the most for their fav, I agree with you

whoisshe

Rookie
I don’t know if I’m mistaken but I feel like the Hyunj!n is the one that does most symbolism actually not the one who’s symbolism is the most put forward and obvious wether in MVs or selcas I find it odd and know he’s the one that sacrificed ? what could it mean

did you see that they put jeong1n in a skirt lol
View attachment 81848
...Now that I think about it, it's like they've always been avoiding giving them anything that could remind people that they're men. Even the earlier generation looked a bit more like men compared to now. Anyways they look scary with all of these colored contact lenses, makeup and weird looking hair.

KdKzXuk

Established

F3lix seems to have been given a center role, in the video that was played during the performance he is portrayed as a kind of monster that was created artificially, like Frankenstein. He is also at the center of the performances and the video thumbnail.

FivCCdXVUAAPcTd.jpg

FiuarLPagAAvdBY.jpg
FiuarLPagAAvdBY.jpg

I'm starting to think L33 Know refuses to take part in some things. He still has gray hair after his quarantine then now black hair, and he was totally erased from the performances (video at 8:42, it his part of the song and theres not a single zoom on him).

And let's notice that they were the ending artists to walk on the red carpet and the ending performers as well, they also received two awards.

EDIT : At first they divided the performance into two videos but they deleted them and reuploaded just one video with the whole performance

Last edited:

KdKzXuk

Established
what does that signify

which awards did they win? was it the most out of any group?
Being the closing artist means you are the most important artist of the show
For now they won two fan awarded awards but they will probably win more tomorrow