SKZ Discussion Thread

Anonymous User

Established
Like tell me you’re jealous without telling me you’re jealous. If you really care about your bias because of the music they produce why are you pressed about who he has dinner with.

They think she’s a “random girl” because she’s a muslim hijabi living in Korea. But she literally has Kpop idol friends and was signed into an entertainment company. It seems she unfollowed s0rn, br1an and le0nard after leaving w1ld entertainment. I can’t believe that they think BC is always in his studio if he’s not on stage and has no personal life. I can’t wait for the day he comes out saying he’s dating or even getting married. Some sense will finally knock into their fans that they don’t own their idols.

randomcitizen

Veteran
I notice a small little eye pendant during this dance part in their mv. It's very quick though and along with the pizza symbolism behind them it's all made to stick to your subconscious. Sometimes I wonder if their jewelry are talismans of some sort 194206.png
122111.png

Anonymous User

Established
I notice a small little eye pendant during this dance part in their mv. It's very quick though and along with the pizza symbolism behind them it's all made to stick to your subconscious. Sometimes I wonder if their jewelry are talismans of some sort View attachment 76417
View attachment 76465
Look at all that pizza communication going on in the background. They've also created an above so below atmosphere. The most important information is right in the subliminal

I notice a small little eye pendant during this dance part in their mv. It's very quick though and along with the pizza symbolism behind them it's all made to stick to your subconscious. Sometimes I wonder if their jewelry are talismans of some sort View attachment 76417
View attachment 76465
oooh good catch but who's gonna see it among the viewers? You did haha but I wonder if it's a secret message? to idk who though

randomcitizen

Veteran
oooh good catch but who's gonna see it among the viewers? You did haha but I wonder if it's a secret message? to idk who though
Well like i said in my post, they only showed it for like less than second so I believe the intention was for it to stick to your subconscious. Basically programming the viewer. Sofia talked about this in her stray kids video. I also think that many of the jewelry these people wear are cursed/ are talismans.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Look at all that pizza communication going on in the background. They've also created an above so below atmosphere. The most important information is right in the subliminal
All of it, the pizza code, the as above so below, the color coding, etc. is to stick to your subconscious. For the pizza code specifically I believe one of the intentions why these celebrities show it over and over again is because one of the agendas is normalization of pedophi*la. and pedoph*lia will soon be normalized. These symbols influence us in ways we don't realize.

randomcitizen

Veteran
Hmm interesting...do you know what some of them represent? I only saw them as symbols but that could also be the case and serve multiple purposes
I'll have to find the video where a youtuber talks about it. When I saw eye pendant in their maniac mv, it reminded me of this necklace Soyeon from g-idle wore in their tomboy mv. There's no way that necklace isn't cursed upon looking at it lol. That girl is clearly a witch
e053bedf2cc65261737b4300b0d82a8a.jpg