SKZ Discussion Thread

Beautiful

Star
This gives me a weird vibe. It isn't bdms
Hj and felxis are opposite from what I observed. Hj obviously jealous of him. Their song are really highly addictive more than BTS. Do you guys think any of them are bi or gay

Beautiful

Star
From what I observed that 3racha overshadows the group. And everyone will get jealous of them. U can clearly see it on their faces when they react to 3racha music vedio

From what I observed that 3racha overshadows the group. And everyone will get jealous of them. U can clearly see it on their faces when they react to 3racha music vedio
no matter how addictive the music they produce is, we know that these people's faces is what attracts people in the first place so I don' t think they would have gotten more than half the fans they have rn without felix and hyunjin's feminine-looking faces even if those 2 didn't contribute a word to their songs.

minnie82

Superstar
Even though he's wearing contacts on the first one and different outfits. the duality is coming from what's taking control of him when he goes on stage. it's insane i was crazed by this when i was a fan. that doesn't look like him...especially with those sanpaku eyes
he looks an anime character in the first picture

Anonymous User

Established

Peep the “Reserved” on the ticket. Another layer of communication for elites. The date seems nice too in terms of numbers. [2022.06.22]

We already know how animals that perform in circus are sometimes abused to perform certain tricks to entertain the audience. We look at the amazing performance ignorant to when the curtains are closed.

randomcitizen

Veteran

I noticed the 'stray chips' for the first time. I wonder if this also a p1zz@g@te code...
It seems like it. On the bottom right close to the members name under the logo there are chocolate bars that say "skz chocolate" on them. The concept is weird however. They seem to be in some sort of locked cage, and there's opened candy wrappers around the poker chips. Are they gambling for "food"?

randomcitizen

Veteran

Peep the “Reserved” on the ticket. Another layer of communication for elites. The date seems nice too in terms of numbers. [2022.06.22]

We already know how animals that perform in circus are sometimes abused to perform certain tricks to entertain the audience. We look at the amazing performance ignorant to when the curtains are closed.
Yes they believe in the "law of reversal" but I don't know too much about that.

Anonymous User

Established
It seems like it. On the bottom right close to the members name under the logo there are chocolate bars that say "skz chocolate" on them. The concept is weird however. They seem to be in some sort of locked cage, and there's opened candy wrappers around the poker chips. Are they gambling for "food"?
seems to be a connection there. If you've seen the music video it has nothing to do with food but rather gambling and also acting as cops and officers (playing both identities)

seems like the "reserved" "sold" and etc theme is a Jyp special. There are also lots of these expressions in Nmixx mv