SKZ Discussion Thread

Devil hands in the thumbnail..

Fancy by Twice used that choreo,

That self centered JYP loves the devil huh.

when I tell you that they can scream "I FOLLOW SATAN" and still it will be seen as nothing for most of the fans
+ willingly making the wicked jyp wealthier is what is messed up. Those who don't know, think that they are only supporting a talented group

gettingedu

Established
the comeback was so overwhelmingly blatant I can't even decorate this forum with a proper breakdown of it. I don't know if it's laziness but one thing I'm sure of is that it is, as I said, almost undisguised so no detailed explanation is needed as far as I know.

"I'm not sorry, I'm dirty" while talking about villains (villains from their pov, hope they are talking abt real villains tho ^^) being jealous of them, did I get that right?
Also what the heck is "freezing cold but I know we'll burn forever". Reminded me of the deception of the false messiah. He has what is similar to heaven and hell, but actually, in reality, his "heaven" is hell and his "hell" is heaven. And also a reference to the temporary pleasures of the world maybe? "Having fun" in this temporary place, while completely ignoring how sick their souls are, just to reach what they see as higher and then boom, what is temporary ends and what is eternal comes, inevitably. Maybe I'm reaching but the "we'll burn forever" alone is enough.
You’re not reaching at all that’s what I thought too when they said that

Vision

Veteran
I feel like a lot of people excuse them doing the devil horns thing bc it was like in their dance
That's how they normalise it and with everything else. "But it's the theme or idea of the song" - hence the outfit, the gestures, poses, etc.

This I found it since a while ago now. It might not be that relevant but it comfirmed what I purposely looked for lol
At the beginning of the thread, i think, we saw that he did the sign of the horns while raising his arm to the sky (light) in the menu mv
View attachment 60096

View attachment 60095

But then I thought that sometimes there are random horn signs in MVs that aren't even that clear, idk how to explain it but if the performer didn't do it, could they add it using deepfake or whatever? I mean it's possible but why?
Then I checked the "dance practice" video and BC didn't do it at all there, neither before he raised his arm neither after
View attachment 60097

waste of time ngl but is this damn sign that important?
not necessarily deepfake, maybe BC meant to do that but yeah
haha remembered this

View attachment 61150
loving the choreography
they made it as clear as ever

LizBasil

Rookie
hi there! joining the thread (even tho i was a long time lurker before registering)

it broke my heart when i learnt about the satanic background of skz nowdays. thunderous choreo was so very obvious. cheese music video was full of masonic symbols. domino is glorifying pizz4gate.

i'm so sorry for these poor kids. i don't think they realized what they were getting into. let's face it, before you know the truth, you think it's a very glamorous and cool life as a musician. but the industry is a labyrinth and it's gonna eat you alive, take your life away from you and make you a puppet. and now even if they want to, they can't get out.

reading this thread helped me open my eyes about so many things, so thanks y'all for posting and talking here. hope other st4ys find this and get their eyes open. i was literally addicted (even now i find it hard not to check out what they post on insta or yt; i do my best to get free from their influence over me). and i realized how close i was to losing my soul to idolatry.

may the Lord bless you all :))

queen82

Star
hi there! joining the thread (even tho i was a long time lurker before registering)

it broke my heart when i learnt about the satanic background of skz nowdays. thunderous choreo was so very obvious. cheese music video was full of masonic symbols. domino is glorifying pizz4gate.

i'm so sorry for these poor kids. i don't think they realized what they were getting into. let's face it, before you know the truth, you think it's a very glamorous and cool life as a musician. but the industry is a labyrinth and it's gonna eat you alive, take your life away from you and make you a puppet. and now even if they want to, they can't get out.

reading this thread helped me open my eyes about so many things, so thanks y'all for posting and talking here. hope other st4ys find this and get their eyes open. i was literally addicted (even now i find it hard not to check out what they post on insta or yt; i do my best to get free from their influence over me). and i realized how close i was to losing my soul to idolatry.

welcome to you

welcoome

I agree! they are doing their best to make it look like a glamorous life with little meaningless hardships, but oh do they make the so called fame success look like a trophy that proves you won in life.

hehe it is so amazing when we finally know that we have to break free ^^

queen82

Star
hey guys! Happy new year!
So update on my thing with skz

I’ve pretty much forgotten about these people haha
I stopped looking at their stuff way back but I’m just saying it now. before it would be like skz this skz that but after thunderous I was like “yeah I’m out :)“ and they don’t faze me anymore (I was not necessarily obsessed with them so it was easy for me to walk away which is not the case for some:confused: but all I did was unfollow them and click not interested on the post I would see on my feed *act like theirs a laughing emoji here thanks*

but that’s my thing now :)
happy new years to you

did you see this mess? their concert in saudi arabia(yes sadly, concerts are being held there) was cancelled or postponed idk but I hope cancelled as well as all of the concerts BUT girls(I didn't see if there were boys as well) got lost and a fool even gave a ride to some girls but he tweeted that he left them somewhere unknown making them believe that it was a safe place, some girls got injured, apparently there is some man trying to kidnap girls in his car atm...... I didn't come here to say that they were sacrificed or some sort of thing but just to remind how concerts are a place where people become wild or even those who were wild since before gather and then it becomes worse than a zoo where animals aren't in their "place". Even before the concert was cancelled due to the weather, someone got attacked over a BT5 umbrella lol. But yeah concerts are really not worth it, feeling excitement over seeing your fav along with thousands of people is just an illusion. Going to a concert is just willingly throwing oneself in pure danger.
I'm reading things on twitter hoping it is fake but anything can happen

I was following the event this morning and suddenly everything turned into a nightmare for these girls, the worse thing I heard before all of that was stays being sad bc of the staff that was laughing at the girls who were crying when they heard the concert was cancelled. Now they're getting abducted, sprayed, harassed and even there is some minsinformation abt some places being safe for them apparently

Last edited:
some people are saying that a big part of the noise is fake but what I said about concerts still stands and as for this concert, I personally can't say what's fake and what isn't. We can't do anything in the first place

Anonymous User

Established
Hello guys!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here but I took a break from Kpop and came back to read the comments posted here. I’m a Christian and as you know I used to like this group and their songs. I still care for them as humans and hope they change their ways and use their talent to glorify God. But for that to happen, change must happen willfully from themselves. I want to continue to pray for them.

I stumbled across a video of the leader listening to this song.

My dream is not just limited to this group but anyone in this industry to stop aiding or helping to advance Satan’s work and actually be a part of helping build the Kingdom of God.

Usually, when fans see this kind of video, they start to claim that they’re Christians. However, in Matthew 7:20 (KJV) it says “Therefore by their fruits you will know them”. They can say they are Christian as many times they want or scream as loud as they can. But if their actions don’t match their words, it doesn’t matter.

I’m not here to judge since I’ve been a lukewarm Christian for most of my life. I used to acknowledge myself as a “Christian k-pop fan”. Even though I was being convicted by the Holy Spirit of the dark music I listened to.

For the Christians in this thread, I hope you continue to pray for our fellow lost brothers and sisters in this industry. I will not sugarcoat and say they do not know what they’re doing. I’ve been in a similar position and I continued to ignore the convictions and willfully sinned. My hope is for someone to allow their heart to be tender and come out to expose the secrets in this industry so more fans will have their eyes opened.

“Whoever has ears, let them hear.” Matthew 11:15 (NIV).

queen82

Star
Hello guys!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here but I took a break from Kpop and came back to read the comments posted here. I’m a Christian and as you know I used to like this group and their songs. I still care for them as humans and hope they change their ways and use their talent to glorify God. But for that to happen, change must happen willfully from themselves. I want to continue to pray for them.

My dream is not just limited to this group but anyone in this industry to stop aiding or helping to advance Satan’s work and actually be a part of helping build the Kingdom of God.

Usually, when fans see this kind of video, they start to claim that they’re Christians. However, in Matthew 7:20 (KJV) it says “Therefore by their fruits you will know them”. They can say they are Christian as many times they want or scream as loud as they can. But if their actions don’t match their words, it doesn’t matter.

I’m not here to judge since I’ve been a lukewarm Christian for most of my life. I used to acknowledge myself as a “Christian k-pop fan”. Even though I was being convicted by the Holy Spirit of the dark music I listened to.

For the Christians in this thread, I hope you continue to pray for our fellow lost brothers and sisters in this industry. I will not sugarcoat and say they do not know what they’re doing. I’ve been in a similar position and I continued to ignore the convictions and willfully sinned. My hope is for someone to allow their heart to be tender and come out to expose the secrets in this industry so more fans will have their eyes opened.

hello welcome back

gettingedu

Established
Hello guys!

Exactly!! Matthew 7:20 is very clear even if you listen to Christian music or have a scripture on your ear piece (cough cough that one member from BP) that’s not going to get a ticket into Heaven that’s such a lie, you need to be living for Christ!! And making a song about Christmas being evil or something just takes away from the whole point!! I will only see these people as true followers in Christ when I see them spread the gospel and rlly give credit to God bc these so called Christian kpopers having such a platform and you’re not using it to spread the gospel!! The Bible clearly says it so Biko all these I used to go to church doesn’t do anything. Do you go now? Do you still worship and praise Him? Do we see the manifestation of Christ in what you do? If they do lmk. Bc Gods name is used in all sorts of things like some artist was praying over the shoot of her music video and the video was twerking and things like that. HOW are you not ashamed?

I will say these people need deliverance and they rlly are crying out to God in their hearts or just rlly looking for a way out especially with the people they working with idk how they would be able to leave without it being some scandal.

AND it is nice seeing him talk about Christ and bring attention to that but please people should not be deceived and listen to so and so music bc they said they’re Christian

Last edited:

Anonymous User

Established
Easy ( lyrics by 3R@CHA)

I’m nocturnal, I fly at night
I’m nocturnal, I make music at night
I cast magic spells in a magical castle
I let out my enchanting voice anywhere I go

They like to tell on themselves and tell us exactly what they do. They always talk and joke about how they don’t sleep or go to bed really late. As a past fan, I used to wonder how can they run on little energy and dance and practice so well. Based on the lyrics above they practice witchcraft that’s why they’re so active at night. They say they write the lyrics and I believe so except with the power from an entity which are demons helping them out. That’s why they can let out an “enchanting voice”, they can dance flawlessly and perform so hypnotizingly to their fans. I’m not stretching or exaggerating when I say this. They give further evidence to support my claim if you look at the previous lyrics.

*The following lyrics are not in order. I selected the ones that stood out to me.

I’ll beat them all everyone and get to the top (their determination to do whatever to get to the top)

I don’t regret my decisions (they know what they’re doing and they don’t regret it)

Let go of everything and have fun, eat and have fun (the YOLO lifestyle)

The time that was so harsh, so terrible, so lonely for me (This might be when they worked by their own might before accepting to have these spirits to help them write better songs, dance, and sing flawlessly)

I followed the wind (They started to follow the entity)

Everything I said and wished for came true like this (This is the aftermath of what powers the entity gave them) If you look at Bey0nce she also talked about her spirit, Sasha Fears (literally a demon) helping her sing and perform well in which she could not have done on her own might not matter how much she tried.

Easy ( lyrics by 3R@CHA)

I’m nocturnal, I fly at night
I’m nocturnal, I make music at night
I cast magic spells in a magical castle
I let out my enchanting voice anywhere I go

They like to tell on themselves and tell us exactly what they do. They always talk and joke about how they don’t sleep or go to bed really late. As a past fan, I used to wonder how can they run on little energy and dance and practice so well. Based on the lyrics above they practice witchcraft that’s why they’re so active at night. They say they write the lyrics and I believe so except with the power from an entity which are demons helping them out. That’s why they can let out an “enchanting voice”, they can dance flawlessly and perform so hypnotizingly to their fans. I’m not stretching or exaggerating when I say this. They give further evidence to support my claim if you look at the previous lyrics.

*The following lyrics are not in order. I selected the ones that stood out to me.

I’ll beat them all everyone and get to the top (their determination to do whatever to get to the top)

I don’t regret my decisions (they know what they’re doing and they don’t regret it)

Let go of everything and have fun, eat and have fun (the YOLO lifestyle)

The time that was so harsh, so terrible, so lonely for me (This might be when they worked by their own might before accepting to have these spirits to help them write better songs, dance, and sing flawlessly)

I followed the wind (They started to follow the entity)

Everything I said and wished for came true like this (This is the aftermath of what powers the entity gave them) If you look at Bey0nce she also talked about her spirit, Sasha Fears (literally a demon) helping her sing and perform well in which she could not have done on her own might not matter how much she tried.
yeah this song's lyrics made me feel uneasy ("learning" puns from them), that big huge eye at the beginning

Remembered 3rcha's predebut song runner's high but they were children at the time. Was "God, take me to the next level" concerning or was it only a trendy ambitious line from teenagers? :/

Anonymous User

Established
yeah this song's lyrics made me feel uneasy ("learning" puns from them), that big huge eye at the beginning

Remembered 3rcha's predebut song runner's high but they were children at the time. Was "God, take me to the next level" concerning or was it only a trendy ambitious line from teenagers? :/
Their "god" is always different, just like g0d's menu. Whatever they're serving they knew since predebut. I can just look at their lyrics now and it's plainly there for me to see