SKZ Discussion Thread

so they just released an mv teaser for their song called "domino" and its full off pizzas, and in pizzag4te code, pizza means girl.

hotdog : boy
pizza : girl
cheese : little girl
pasta : little boy
ice cream : male pr0stitute

theyre rlly starting to get more and more shady, the whole mv disturbs me its like theyre eating pizza all together and they even have close up shots of them eating the pizza like idk it just disturbs me
and sauce=orgy and right after that sauce was all over the microwave they are showed from above moving left right up down idk though

idk if it's bc i don't really like pizza but the whole thing was nauseating, my fault maybe

queen82

Star
so they just released an mv teaser for their song called "domino" and its full off pizzas, and in pizzag4te code, pizza means girl.

hotdog : boy
pizza : girl
cheese : little girl
pasta : little boy
ice cream : male pr0stitute

theyre rlly starting to get more and more shady, the whole mv disturbs me its like theyre eating pizza all together and they even have close up shots of them eating the pizza like idk it just disturbs me
i repeat that they are the new Bts, in terms of showing occult symbolisms

forgot the random plushies in the fridge but why are they there? idk
no wait, this video, if I'm not mistaken, is actually disgusting as heck but idk if this is a stretch
do most of the food displayed in music videos hide a symbolism? if in this case yes then here we have (not in order):
ps: read @ your own risk, it is disgustiiiiing

a fridge= body parts remnants, thought of this bc of the plushies, could they represent children? what else could it be?
ketchup (frozen in the fridge) = mnstrual cycle??
milk= idk this, semen?
confetti= ejac******
pizza=girl
glitter= idk if it means smthg though I did find something but I think it's not what it is
close up on putting glitter on pizza= idk if it means smthg
@ the beginning (I think?), on a pizza box there's another box on it (or below I forgot) where it's written "kids", i know it's for skz but only "kids" (as well as the "y" before but irrelevant) was showing and the whole word was clear
sauce= orgy, remember the microwave or oven or whatever that is where the sauce exploded. Although the sauce kinda reminded me of blood

I wouldn't have doubted or "understood" if the pizza didn't appear every minute but what could explain the main charactering of pizza in this mv? could it be the title that is also a pizza brand? I don't buy it. + "domino" is another word in the pizzgate world= bdsm

never forget to take what I write (and almost everything you read here) with a grain of salt (even though I didn't cease to write "idk" next to almost every single thing I wrote but reminding doesn't harm)

This I found it since a while ago now. It might not be that relevant but it comfirmed what I purposely looked for lol
At the beginning of the thread, i think, we saw that he did the sign of the horns while raising his arm to the sky (light) in the menu mv
View attachment 60096

View attachment 60095

But then I thought that sometimes there are random horn signs in MVs that aren't even that clear, idk how to explain it but if the performer didn't do it, could they add it using deepfake or whatever? I mean it's possible but why?
Then I checked the "dance practice" video and BC didn't do it at all there, neither before he raised his arm neither after
View attachment 60097

waste of time ngl but is this damn sign that important?
not necessarily deepfake, maybe BC meant to do that but yeah
and it's the same for HJ's hands at the beginning of back dor when he jumps

gettingedu

Established
So I watched the trailers for their noeasy album and saw 2A8B0593-3838-4FCB-A42A-E0EDCCF20A7C.jpegBA1EF90E-0A2C-4B57-B74F-717249817C70.jpeg20BF253C-C9B5-4037-925E-564E1656316C.jpegfirst of all In their domino music video there are KIDS TOYS IN THE FRIDGE the teddy bear the flowers like come onnn and then on their cheese trailer at the end seungmin is doing a wink (one eye) as well as changbin but I didn’t ss it and then I.N covering his mouth (the vow not to say anything about what they do or whatever)

So I watched the trailers for their noeasy album and saw View attachment 60389View attachment 60390View attachment 60391first of all In their domino music video there are KIDS TOYS IN THE FRIDGE the teddy bear the flowers like come onnn and then on their cheese trailer at the end seungmin is doing a wink (one eye) as well as changbin but I didn’t ss it and then I.N covering his mouth (the vow not to say anything about what they do or whatever)
are teddy bears only a decoration?
teddy bears necklace (on I.N) as well as chains ._. Idk what are the feathers for (reminder that feathers are used in witchcraft but here idk), the colors reminded me of the blue-red duo
ah here we can write a whole essay:
chains on fl's neck, on hn's hand, smileys, bears on the megaphone or whatever it is called, on FL's earring, butterflies on fl's necklace
is it relevant that LK has an eye thing under only one eye?
big carebear on BC's necklace, red+blue= purple, red and blue somewhere else, i shouldn't have looked that much but yeah

gettingedu

Established
are teddy bears only a decoration?
teddy bears necklace (on I.N) as well as chains ._. Idk what are the feathers for (reminder that feathers are used in witchcraft but here idk), the colors reminded me of the blue-red duo
ah here we can write a whole essay:
chains on fl's neck, on hn's hand, smileys, bears on the megaphone or whatever it is called, on FL's earring, butterflies on fl's necklace
is it relevant that LK has an eye thing under only one eye?
big carebear on BC's necklace, red+blue= purple, red and blue somewhere else, i shouldn't have looked that much but yeah
when people that are famous or whatever have teddy bears I don’t think it’s just for decoration

gettingedu

Established
nah cause skz posted on Instagram talking about a teaser and it’s called “a secret that can never be said” mm ok curious to see what that’s about

the comeback was so overwhelmingly blatant I can't even decorate this forum with a proper breakdown of it. I don't know if it's laziness but one thing I'm sure of is that it is, as I said, almost undisguised so no detailed explanation is needed as far as I know.

"I'm not sorry, I'm dirty" while talking about villains (villains from their pov, hope they are talking abt real villains tho ^^) being jealous of them, did I get that right?
Also what the heck is "freezing cold but I know we'll burn forever". Reminded me of the deception of the false messiah. He has what is similar to heaven and hell, but actually, in reality, his "heaven" is hell and his "hell" is heaven. And also a reference to the temporary pleasures of the world maybe? "Having fun" in this temporary place, while completely ignoring how sick their souls are, just to reach what they see as higher and then boom, what is temporary ends and what is eternal comes, inevitably. Maybe I'm reaching but the "we'll burn forever" alone is enough.

Pepsi

Veteran
So as of the stats rn. Skz is the fastest to reach 200M views after debut by 2years an 11 months on their major hit God's menu

Following them is IKON (love scenario) 3 years 1 month
Pentagon (Shine) 3 years 11 months
BTS (Dope) 4 years 2 months

They're heading for an even darker symbolism path
these records are so fucking meaningless... why 200 million even lol