SKZ Discussion Thread

wow

Veteran
hmmm

IMG_20210803_175912.jpg
E7yXkJ5XEAAm2Gb.jpegE7yOw7fXoAExL9Y.jpegE7yOw7fWYAMnAq2.jpeg

this is from his ig story, he said he doesnt have a gf but he has a "lovely bf"
and he also the one who directed hj's playing with fire videom he also works with a lot od jyp artists like d4y6, tw1ce, sum1, etc. and he said his fav group to work with is 5kz. someone also asked if theres ppl judging him on the industry for being gay and he said "no one~"

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
DAMAGE CONTROOOOOOOL

IMG_20210803_201826.jpgIMG_20210803_201838.jpgIMG_20210803_201849.jpg

and i cant believe some st4ys think the ppl who speaks out ab this r haters and they also said that black stays think theyre special like what??? and st4ys praise him a lot for apologizing, like pls, its the bare minimum and he doesnt want to lose his career too. and what ive noticed is that he apologized on bbl, while the past sc4ndals everyone has faced, they write a handwritten letter, its like he does it super fast like "okay lets get this over with, no time to make letters, just go to bbl"

Last edited:
DAMAGE CONTROOOOOOOL

View attachment 59596View attachment 59597View attachment 59598

and i cant believe some st4ys think the ppl who speaks out ab this r haters and they also said that black stays think theyre special like what??? and st4ys praise him a lot for apologizing, like pls, its the bare minimum and he doesnt want to lose his career too. and what ive noticed is that he apologized on bbl, while the past sc4ndals everyone has faced, they write a handwritten letter, its like he does it super fast like "okay lets get this over with, no time to make letters, just go to bbl"
The first thing I thought when I saw this was fake fake fake. on purpose, to promote them before the comeback. damn this company never fails to surprise me.....

wow

Veteran
The first thing I thought when I saw this was fake fake fake. on purpose, to promote them before the comeback. damn this company never fails to surprise me.....
literally they couldve come up with a better way to promote their songs, but they chose that and now everyone is labelling 5kz as the most racist kpop group ever, yikes, im keeping an eye out for h4n, BC, and HJ because they did the most scandals, esp h4n

literally they couldve come up with a better way to promote their songs, but they chose that and now everyone is labelling 5kz as the most racist kpop group ever, yikes, im keeping an eye out for h4n, BC, and HJ because they did the most scandals, esp h4n
I wonder who they get these advices from, like their scandal manager or something, are they using psychological tactics to promote themselves? lmao honestly saying? this is so weird, its the first time I'm seeing so many scandals, even the scandal with jisung felt forced like who tf would find his notebook and post songs he wrote when he was 13? we never saw an actual proof too... something here is fishy

gettingedu

Established
bro this whole stray kids has me like ughhh like im in denial sometimes when I see these post and everything and there’s clear symbolism in it like when I was introduced to stray kids in June I was hookeddd and that doesn’t even happen with me like I’m watching so many edits there shows getting vlive just to follow them watching and learning their dancing and literally calling my self a stay on day 2 and even seeing this forum when I found out about VC took me a moment to enter bc they seem so sweet like Felix I.N seungmin lee know e.t.c and I’m always clicking not intrested when I see then on my explore page on Instagram and their still giving me more post I still haven’t unfollowed them on IG tho which I’ll do but how sad

gettingedu

Established
So I saw changbin wearing a shirt with an upside down A in a circle and learned it represented anarchy or something when it’s right side up still don’t know what it means upside down (the photo is not him btw) 0374FF07-F211-477B-9777-98743D0F4396.jpegFCE68259-0F23-4C1D-8A02-90786B814C88.jpeg

their pr team or whatever it is, the division 1 drives me up the wall.
1st they do make fun of people, even I laugh sometimes. Like with the ships and all, everyone loses their shit over smthg so blatantly scripted, it's clear and also they do seem like they're holding onto the attention that comes from the shipping, I mean they are "winning" at the end, thanks to a certain behavior. It's weird how they even pushed them when there's no way they didn't know disgusting fanfics were made when they were minors.
And scandals.
who would willingly do smthg racist when they know millions of people will see them? except if they were being ignorant.

Last edited:
btw a lot of us think that it is stupid to willingly bring scandals but it wouldn't harm them even if they get "blacklisted" by the kpop fans bc at the end they won't get boycotted, "only" hated but still they'll get views, attention etc etc money recognition, collaborations from here and there, promoted

gettingedu

Established
And also the photo with Felix having one eye not showed with a rhinestone or something is one eye symbolism ofc but I saw a post saying diamonds (rhinestones) means like presidential something like Maryline Monroe how she was one of the first successful presidential mk ultra victim or something (which I got from the Instagram page eyesontheright4.0 or eyesontheright5.0) and emeralds meaning drugs e.t.c but anyway if that’s the case with diamonds ok I feel like I’m not rlly making any sense rn so here’s the photo BD1CFD6C-C861-4804-9AD5-DA5E03C51D0C.png

bro this whole stray kids has me like ughhh like im in denial sometimes when I see these post and everything and there’s clear symbolism in it like when I was introduced to stray kids in June I was hookeddd and that doesn’t even happen with me like I’m watching so many edits there shows getting vlive just to follow them watching and learning their dancing and literally calling my self a stay on day 2 and even seeing this forum when I found out about VC took me a moment to enter bc they seem so sweet like Felix I.N seungmin lee know e.t.c and I’m always clicking not intrested when I see then on my explore page on Instagram and their still giving me more post I still haven’t unfollowed them on IG tho which I’ll do but how sad
I feel you dear. :( I joined the fandom last year and only 2 months in they released god.s menu... I was so disgusted I couldn't even play the song, everytime I hear it I get annoyed it makes me so uncomfortable and it doesn't have anything to do with religion tbh, the song and the mv are just... evil vibes y'know?? just when I found their music so comforting they started releasing all that manufactured satanic music

and the teaser looks soooo disappointing in compared to the trailer, the trailer was kinda cute and gave "we are saving the world from a monster" feels but they released the teaser is sooo different and what ia going on this whole blue vs. red thing???

on one side they look so sweet and angelic and soft but on the other it seems they're faking everything.

wow

Veteran
View attachment 59615duality in Felix and seungmins clothes
bro their new concept photo with a red color theme looks like theyre literal pr0stitutes esp BC, he wears a crop top and a b0ndage, i cant even right now
IMG_20210804_022158.jpgIMG_20210804_022208.jpgIMG_20210804_022219.jpgIMG_20210804_022230.jpg

idk man, 5kz just gives me bad vibes now, like i know they alr gave me bad vibes but now its just much more darker, esp 3r4cha, and with the sc4ndals and everything, its hard to say that theyre a good person, theyre just acting and its crazy how natural they are. i remember BC said if he wouldnt be an artist, he would be an actor cause he was going to go to an acting school or smthng, so that speaks volumes. 5kz is getting too much for me... idk what they will bring in the table for the next cb but i wont like it. at first i thought "oh its just a playful superhero theme" but noo, thats whats on the surface, and thats what they want us to believe too. if u notice the details, theyre still putting blatant symbolisms here and there. and st4ys r becoming 4rmys 2.0

wow

Veteran
And also the photo with Felix having one eye not showed with a rhinestone or something is one eye symbolism ofc but I saw a post saying diamonds (rhinestones) means like presidential something like Maryline Monroe how she was one of the first successful presidential mk ultra victim or something (which I got from the Instagram page eyesontheright4.0 or eyesontheright5.0) and emeralds meaning drugs e.t.c but anyway if that’s the case with diamonds ok I feel like I’m not rlly making any sense rn so here’s the photo View attachment 59614
yeah i remember the photoshoot with fel and hj, they have diamonds all over, and nof trying to be soft but honestly i pity the maknae line because theyre the youngest and i feel like they get sold a lot, esp fel and in cause i never rlly get a bad vibe from them, i feel like they need help :/

wow

Veteran
btw a lot of us think that it is stupid to willingly bring scandals but it wouldn't harm them even if they get "blacklisted" by the kpop fans bc at the end they won't get boycotted, "only" hated but still they'll get views, attention etc etc money recognition, collaborations from here and there, promoted
i feel like some are surfaced bc of haters and some are manufactured and planned, because their marketing team isnt that dumb, they know their idols will have a bad reputation if they kept getting scandals

bro their new concept photo with a red color theme looks like theyre literal pr0stitutes esp BC, he wears a crop top and a b0ndage, i cant even right now
View attachment 59622View attachment 59623View attachment 59624View attachment 59625

idk man, 5kz just gives me bad vibes now, like i know they alr gave me bad vibes but now its just much more darker, esp 3r4cha, and with the sc4ndals and everything, its hard to say that theyre a good person, theyre just acting and its crazy how natural they are. i remember BC said if he wouldnt be an artist, he would be an actor cause he was going to go to an acting school or smthng, so that speaks volumes. 5kz is getting too much for me... idk what they will bring in the table for the next cb but i wont like it. at first i thought "oh its just a playful superhero theme" but noo, thats whats on the surface, and thats what they want us to believe too. if u notice the details, theyre still putting blatant symbolisms here and there. and st4ys r becoming 4rmys 2.0
for BC saying that he would be an actor part, the poor (may I say?) boy has been in that company since he was a child, so he was trained since wayyy before he became an adult. I don't really care if children who were put there wanted or not to be a part of that industry and begged their rich parents to enter it but parents should know better than leaving their children between evil walls.

swayy000

Star
for BC saying that he would be an actor part, the poor (may I say?) boy has been in that company since he was a child, so he was trained since wayyy before he became an adult. I don't really care if children who were put there wanted or not to be a part of that industry and begged their rich parents to enter it but parents should know better than leaving their children between evil walls.
Exactly. Honestly if there was ever the "parents who failed at their job" award it should go to some of these idols parents. BC looks ridiculous, like cmon :rolleyes: i seriously wonder what his father thinks when he sees what they're dressing his son up in. Or he probably doesnt care as long as the money keeps rolling in

Last edited: