SKZ Discussion Thread

gettingedu

Established
the poses and dance moves are so suggestive. theres a picture by st4ys saying that they saw hj in a restaurant and his hair seems to be blonde, but they still dont know of its really him or not since the pict is far away, but if he rlly does goes blonde, my prediction is accurate, im dissappointed, and im not surprised.

theyre besties 4lyfeeerrrr

also, guys, i wanna know if u guys watch ch4n's room? i saw it on ig a lot and it seems so boring and messy, and i hate everytime he becomes fake deep and wise giving advices and stuff like that, and the stuff he said is not rlly that good and so basic, like a tumblr quote or something, like "dont be sad, no matter what youre feeling, it will go away, lets be happy together, im here for you" and depression rates decreases to 0.sorry if im being rude, but his vlive is so boring and st4ys anticipate it everytime and for what? to watch a grown man listening to songs? and theres this one time he literally unboxes a mouse....a computer mouse....and then he said "i dont know if its going to be good, i will try it and then i will give you guys an update" and i was like is this a tech channel? am i watching a tech review? this has nothing to do with whatever shit they do. or am i missing the point of what a vlive is? like what made him think that st4ys, a bunch of teenage girls, cares about a computer mouse?
what does it mean when they go blonde?

wow

Veteran
stuff like this is what makes me thinks that they actually produce their songs, but with other producers collabing with them.

http://instagr.am/p/CRKJ-zWNVEV/
as much as i believe that they are controlled, i feel like the company gave 3r4cha freedom to create anything as long as its good.

what does it mean when they go blonde?
that means theyre reprogrammed, their hair will get blonde or fried because of the heavy shock and electrocution they have to endure, so if u see anyone in the entertainment industry having blonde hair, that means theyre probably done being reprogrammed.

this is just fake love, most of them just care about fangirling and wanna satiate their eyes bc they (as we all know, this is no secret) love the persona they are watching (esp. the outer beauty until they feel it as a true connection and bond, but it is an illusion) and it's kinda worse if they know that it's a mere fake personality but still weirdly obssess over bc if it was a movie or a series then the whole world knows that it's acting but the way celebrities act irl is presented as the truth although what is hidden is a big lie but it somewhat ends up as a unidimensional existence, either 100% good or 100% bad

So we can say that it's an eye for an eye. Neither the artists love their fans like they pretend nor the fans love their favs as they say.

hilarious when they write "i'm sad ))))): but their health is more important ))))): "
I didn't dive into their intention but I have yet to meet someone who doesn't prioritize what they're fangirling to, maybe it would be easy to differentiate?

sorry but it just sounds like they are saying the most humane things while they are winking at each other, in the fandom, hoping to get a reward from their fav bc they expressed how they care about him/her.

I admit what I said sounds condescending
reminds me of j4e from day6, he has a twitch acc where he does live streams, and one time he have said this "innapropriate" joke, joking to his friend saying "sugar daddy" and giving a bl*wj*b gesture in the game (he isnt the one doing it, but he control the character in the game to do it) and mind you he is an adult, he is like 30yo, and kfans cancelled him saying he is being innapropriate. and international day6 fans was okay with it, but since koreans are conservative, they cancelled j4e for it and he had to remove his twitch account.

i feel like it summed up what kpop fandoms are. they think their idols are pure, but once they do things that are out of their fake persona, they would lash out and being on denial about it, they dont like it when their babies are acting dirty while their mind is actually the one that is dirtier and beyond repair. the hypocrisy is real.

gettingedu

Established
I should have said this earlier but thank you guys so much for joining the thread (I thought it was going to be a flop) however, you guys really came through. I appreciate the active members and contributors as well as the quiet readers of this thread and how much we are respecting each other's opinions. I hope we keep it up and stay exposing =)
I’m glad that this thread is here! Thank you for starting it!

who else is missing what skz had in the beginning? the songs talked about actual struggles and growing up and overcoming hardships but now its wicked... evil... I think they force the feminine persona on hyunjin so much I hope he isn't traumatized.

also chan talking about global warming during his vlive is so fake to me bc I heard jype will start working with nft (nft uses alot of electrical power and is bad for the environment)

wow

Veteran
who else is missing what skz had in the beginning? the songs talked about actual struggles and growing up and overcoming hardships but now its wicked... evil... I think they force the feminine persona on hyunjin so much I hope he isn't traumatized.

also chan talking about global warming during his vlive is so fake to me bc I heard jype will start working with nft (nft uses alot of electrical power and is bad for the environment)
i just realize how every visuals/attractive kpop member in kpop groups are heavily sexualized and are made to be feminine, theyre literally made to be a kitten.

i hate how ch4n gets all "deep" to show everyone how woke he is, and its not even that woke, it doesnt take a single nerve system to think about climate change, and he was only talking ab how the weather changes a lot and then said "we should take care of it" or something like that, and ppl said he is being an intellectual or something. he needs to stop doing that cause i cant watch his vlives clips without cringing or having second hand embarassment at least once. idk why theres always something i dont like about this guy, and he is supposedly the most "perfect" member

i just realize how every visuals/attractive kpop member in kpop groups are heavily sexualized and are made to be feminine, theyre literally made to be a kitten.

i hate how ch4n gets all "deep" to show everyone how woke he is, and its not even that woke, it doesnt take a single nerve system to think about climate change, and he was only talking ab how the weather changes a lot and then said "we should take care of it" or something like that, and ppl said he is being an intellectual or something. he needs to stop doing that cause i cant watch his vlives clips without cringing or having second hand embarassment at least once. idk why theres always something i dont like about this guy, and he is supposedly the most "perfect" member
I agree, I mean have no problen with people dressing or acting feminine but if it's out of their free will, and here the company is probably forcing them to and tells them that they need it to be popular so they have no choice... I feel like something in hyunjin's face is kinda different too..

all the stays think they did something after chan talked about global warming lmao did you forget who is he working for? the government (kinda) chan acts like hes the softest creature on earth and its not true, also his sincerity disappeared too I remember how during his first vlives he was alot more passionate about it. Im not a fan of these weekly vlives as they are soo boring and repetitive and I would rather get stuff with all the members and not this wannabe therapist who is playing the same songs every week and everyone are going crazy

gettingedu

Established
Off topic but do u think GOT7 sold their souls
I wouldn’t be surprised if they did but there was this one music video that my cousins were watching by them and I think it was GOT7 But it was like some royalty themed thing oh it’s called ‘NOT BY THE MOON’ and it looked so bad as in symbolism

idk who watched the mv teaser here but after watching it I can guarantee they dont write their own music

why?

also i cant believe the new unveil : track is called cheese, cheese means "little girl" in ped0philia pizz4gat3 code

their new concept also seems to be about "hear no evil"
Bc of the lyrics and how popular they are right now it has to be manufactured to the core :/

and I noticed what you said about pizz4gat3 it's so disgusting I wanna throw up... all these stickey notes they used to make it look like cheese.. I could think of better ideas :(

i also noticed hj and j3ongin wearing green and it resembles pr0stitution

+ adding a screenshot it looks like whats written is "I love what you / I hate"

Attachments

Last edited: