SKZ Discussion Thread

wow

Veteran
i read the comments of that brainwashed fans , he's so attractive , he's so sexy blah blah ...
yeah sure theyre attractive, with those 20 pounds of makeup on their faces...
im not calling them ugly or anything (most of these ppl got picked out for the company bc of their faces anyways) but their makeup artists went too much with their makeup at their kingdom performances.

wow

Veteran
bruh this is literally a ritual on stage. with the blood sacrifice, black and white duality, angels fighting, etc. i only watched clips but i can tell their whole performace is going to be sinister and it has no correlation to the song whatsoever (the song is called i'll be your man, its pretty self explanatory) and giving an apple to a child statue, apple has many symbolisms and meanings, one of it is that it symbolizes sin.

http://instagr.am/p/COQGMvXHpLs/ watch the first clip at the end, js is doing a blood sacrifice.

http://instagr.am/p/COQAkBZnZEJ/ bc giving a child statue apple which symbolizes sin
oh yeah i forgot to mention, apparently the child statue became real human boy and the boy hugged bc

http://instagr.am/p/COQNgUPH06F/
watch the second clip of this post.

damn i didnt know wanting to become someone's man is gonna be THIS dramatic

and on the last clip of the post, it seems like js is being tied and chained by the angels which i believe good because they have white clothed and 5kz had black which means evil (duality) and then js rebelling them by breaking their chains and then doing a blood ritual

queen82

Star
yeah sure theyre attractive, with those 20 pounds of makeup on their faces...
im not calling them ugly or anything (most of these ppl got picked out for the company bc of their faces anyways) but their makeup artists went too much with their makeup at their kingdom performances.
yes but i mean that they pratically did a blood ritual on stage and the fans only think about their looks and etc...

guesswho

Rookie
yes but i mean that they pratically did a blood ritual on stage and the fans only think about their looks and etc...
Ah but this is nothing but a mere performance concept, looks and beauty are here for us to only focus on them

Like u said they are ritualing in plain sight, a lot of fans know that they are doing that but it is considered to be an imaginary story (it is? it is not? who knows), also them being the "protagonists" of the story doesn't help

But I don't know how rituals work tho

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
also, i wanted to point out how mn3t made a whole section ab 3r4cha and how they produced and remixed the whole songs for the performaces, i have never seen a group did that because most of their performances and the musics are done by the ppl working behind it, even for a self produced group, the songs they used for performing is done by another producers, so 3r4cha was really out there, they remixed their whole songs for the performaces from the beginning of k1ngdom so i think they know what the performance is about since they literally the one who made it. and the other groups seems to be rlly shocked as well that they created their own songs for their performances, u can see their reactions
http://instagr.am/p/COQFUs-HO4H/ (first slide)
proves that other groups does not have the freedom 5kz has, i wonder what makes them so special and free?

http://instagr.am/p/COQRC3SHAA8/
http://instagr.am/p/COQJewrHpQv/ (the song is in bc's phone, they have full access to their songs and they fully own their songs, most companys wont let them do this cause it is composed by other producers and their songs are owned by their companies)
im sure theres more if u watch the whole thing but i dont rlly have time for that, nor do i want to watch the whole thing.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
listen and read to what felix is saying in here
http://instagr.am/p/COQUtgxHJcT/
"the heavens retreat from the help you seek"
"forbidden negotiation, you risk everything"
"2 choices, all you have to do is pick"
"sacrifice your life with the abyss"

its basically about them sacrificing their soul for fame and also doing a blood ritual to negotiate, and 2 choices means they have to pick to go with heaven or hell and they sacrificed their life with the abyss which means theyre going with satan.

speaking of satan, theres literal satan on the triangle while felix said those lines.
IMG_20210501_043602.jpg
like how can their fans not see this??? arent they supposed to be streaming 5000 times?? and they dont even question it???

and the fan said "one word : beautiful" UHHH HOW ABOUT ONE WORD : SCARY. theres a man WITH GLOWING RED EYES how is that beautiful to u?

guesswho

Rookie
Ah but this is nothing but a mere performance concept, looks and beauty are here for us to only focus on them

Like u said they are ritualing in plain sight, a lot of fans know that they are doing that but it is considered to be an imaginary story, also them being the "protagonists" of the story doesn't help

But I don't know how rituals work tho
lol of course this is an imaginary story, "negotiation" and all of that doesn't exist

swayy000

Star
listen and read to what felix is saying in here
http://instagr.am/p/COQUtgxHJcT/
"the heavens retreat from the help you seek"
"forbidden negotiation, you risk everything"
"2 choices, all you have to do is pick"
"sacrifice your life with the abyss"

its basically about them sacrificing their soul for fame and also doing a blood ritual to negotiate, and 2 choices means they have to pick to go with heaven or hell and they sacrificed their life with the abyss which means theyre going with satan.

speaking of satan, theres literal satan on the triangle while felix said those lines.
View attachment 55212
like how can their fans not see this??? arent they supposed to be streaming 5000 times?? and they dont even question it???

and the fan said "one word : beautiful" UHHH HOW ABOUT ONE WORD : SCARY. theres a man WITH GLOWING RED EYES how is that beautiful to u?
and fans will be quick to say "they don't know what they're doing! they don't know that they sold their souls":rolleyes: just sad. Nothing about that was beautiful at all

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
also, i just realized, cb's neck spelled LIVE NOW but if its backwards, its spelled EVIL WON
LIVE NOW -- WON EVIL = EVIL WON
IMG_20210502_165207.jpg
sorry i dont have a better picture lmao im too lazy to find it

theyre so blatant, its scary

HangingThread

Established
How could you watch and see stuff like this and not be scared or think it's weird? Then again... SZA (American artist) was covered in animal blood in her video and when I said it was demonic and scary, people told me I didn't understand art.

queen82

Star
How could you watch and see stuff like this and not be scared or think it's weird? Then again... SZA (American artist) was covered in animal blood in her video and when I said it was demonic and scary, people told me I didn't understand art.
what's art? it remind me when Lady Gaga at the end of her VMA performance was all covered in blood ..

not_important

Rookie
I noticed how most of the MVs analyzed here are the "dark ones" or whatever they are, but even their old "cheerful" MVs don't lack darkness.
n.o.jpg
this image was on the wall of one of their old MV, tho idk what is the reason since no one can see it.
There are lots and lots of stuff and like blatant, tho I admit almost everything that has been put here is already enough but there are more.

soo6ville

Rookie
Hey everyone:) I’m not new to vilgiantcitizenforums I’ve been up here since last year and i used to be in the bTs discussion thread but I left way back because it was getting toxic and like I didn’t really care about bTs anymore. But I wanted to say that I’ve always found 5kz weird even since Back door and them mocking God’s statue. Which really didn’t sit right with me.

Attachments

soo6ville

Rookie
I also seen someone say soobin and Bebe rexha know each other she has a video called “sacrifice” and it’s so disgusting like. It starts with a man being chained and having bruises all over his body. And she starts singing. Which I personally cringed at
I’m gonna leave some pictures and just tell me what you guys think cause it’s just crazy.

Attachments

queen82

Star
I also seen someone say soobin and Bebe rexha know each other she has a video called “sacrifice” and it’s so disgusting like. It starts with a man being chained and having bruises all over his body. And she starts singing. Which I personally cringed at
I’m gonna leave some pictures and just tell me what you guys think cause it’s just crazy.
Bebe Rexha is gross, never like her

swayy000

Star
Bebe Rexha is gross, never like her
same
lol yeah ever since ive been seeing s00bin and his constant "love" for bebe rexha, ive been give them the side eye...

^ s00bin does the one eye and sits on a couch... couch can be code for pr0st1tute
^over here h3uning ka1 mentions chicago pizza, pizza is code for p3d0philia/s3x. She also wore cheetah print which is code for beta s3x kitten slavery...

coincidence? hmm perhaps
monstax.jpg