SKZ Discussion Thread

their fans just overexaggerating at this point by calling him angel or sunshine, he is a good guy but not THAT good istg st4ys are kinda...yknow...not good at knowing that they have a certain persona they have to maintain, i bet this guy is struggling with mental health close doors cuz of the things he said
yeah stays are very delusional and not aware that some of the things they say are scripted even interactions between thesemselves... they are always being watched...

blue sky

Rookie
wait omg where? and the song is g0d's menu too omg
look where I quoted @Anonymous User 's post, on the 1st picture. They are more visible on LK's, HN's and SG's clothes (idk if the others have it too)

fel is extremely toxic and insecure of himself, he shouldnt have said anything about losing weight or his diet or sumn, thats just plain toxic and pushing the narrative of ED,and fans had called him out for that but st4ys said theyre haters?? if he isnt a kpop idol and just another western artist they would drag him to filth on twt like they do on western artists or influencers these days.
He really shouldn't have mentioned any of this bc of the influence they have. Idk what he expected and I won't guess his intentions but fans were saying that he was sharing his vulnerable side w/ them and that they shouldn't attack him for that. ah but kpop diets are very popular and people will want to look like them even if it costs not eating at all so yeah, also fans aren't very trustworthy people to share your vulnerable side with, they are strangers most and foremost (that might throw you under the bus for some clout).

It might be naive what I'll say but maybe what he said made people realize how restrective this industry is, even by 1% lol.

Last edited:

blue sky

Rookie
smthg just came to my mind: only the most popular ones got scandals that got big. I don't see the least populars having one, it would be un-impactful and I say that bc I stand by the fact that they are orchestrated scandals.

Also it was like that since their survival show, jyp only eliminated the popular ones even for the most stupid reasons, just for it to generate reactions and all. From a neutral pov, there was clearly a talent gap between dancr1cha and one of them who was almost eliminated but nothing happened to him because he wasn't as popular as dancr1cha.

If you disagree let me knowwww

Anonymous User

Established
smthg just came to my mind: only the most popular ones got scandals that got big. I don't see the least populars having one, it would be un-impactful and I say that bc I stand by the fact that they are orchestrated scandals.

Also it was like that since their survival show, jyp only eliminated the popular ones even for the most stupid reasons, just for it to generate reactions and all. From a neutral pov, there was clearly a talent gap between dancr1cha and one of them who was almost eliminated but nothing happened to him because he wasn't as popular as dancr1cha.

If you disagree let me knowwww
who was almost eliminated?

I know LK and FL got eliminated and returned back, I saw this post of school bullying accusations and how the ones that the scandals were the most popular member and were the most biased according to kprofile

blue sky

Rookie
who was almost eliminated?

I know LK and FL got eliminated and returned back, I saw this post of school bullying accusations and how the ones that the scandals were the most popular member and were the most biased according to kprofile
here I'm talking abt I.N (not to be mean tho)

I don't exactly know what kprofile is but isn't it a "reliable" official source of kpop something like that? did they make an article saying that those who had scandals were the most popular?

Anonymous User

Established
here I'm talking abt I.N (not to be mean tho)

I don't exactly know what kprofile is but isn't it a "reliable" official source of kpop something like that? did they make an article saying that those who had scandals were the most popular?
There were fans that caught on to how the most loved member on kprofile (a kpop site for profiles) was the one that got accused in most of the bullying scandals, it's not an official source but it indicates how they like to choose the member that grabs the most attention. I believe most were false, but if there were true ones (with the train of accusations or rather a trend), people won't have taken it seriously and with the accused being the most biased, fans will make excuses

Anonymous User

Established

SM describes that the song that gave them character was side effects. CB said Side effects is being dominated by an evil (that whole song screams mk ultra victim at least to me). The Head office of the company wanted them to perform God Menu X Hellevator (Their point being that it was similar and had the theme of starting things) I made a brief analysis on a previous post in this thread on how hellevator is them choosing this path for themselves.

I still see devil’s menu as darker than hellevator but similar. But watching the episode it was interesting seeing skz themselves talk about their own song and how BC said hellevator and God’s menu have opposite concepts but side effects and God’s menu have similar concepts. They managed to “convince” the staff on what they wanted to perform. I really don’t know how it is behind the scenes on a regular basis. However, shown on camera the staff were pretty understanding.

Another thing, I have to include is how a week ago seeing the evil/live makeup on FL last week and wondering why they did that. Only to watch the episode and see that he came up with the whole live/evil concept. From being a fan and even now I know they’re involved with coming up with ideas and producing. This just made me realize how not everything is placed upon them by the company and how they come up with ideas such as this.

wow

Veteran

SM describes that the song that gave them character was side effects. CB said Side effects is being dominated by an evil (that whole song screams mk ultra victim at least to me). The Head office of the company wanted them to perform God Menu X Hellevator (Their point being that it was similar and had the theme of starting things) I made a brief analysis on a previous post in this thread on how hellevator is them choosing this path for themselves.

I still see devil’s menu as darker than hellevator but similar. But watching the episode it was interesting seeing skz themselves talk about their own song and how BC said hellevator and God’s menu have opposite concepts but side effects and God’s menu have similar concepts. They managed to “convince” the staff on what they wanted to perform. I really don’t know how it is behind the scenes on a regular basis. However, shown on camera the staff were pretty understanding.

Another thing, I have to include is how a week ago seeing the evil/live makeup on FL last week and wondering why they did that. Only to watch the episode and see that he came up with the whole live/evil concept. From being a fan and even now I know they’re involved with coming up with ideas and producing. This just made me realize how not everything is placed upon them by the company and how they come up with ideas such as this.
right? they have a lot of freedom, to the point where its weird, even bt5 are obvious when it comes to the company controlling them but 5kz isnt as much... and they let them produce their own songs too which is heavily satanic, they know where theyre at and theyre ok with it. but i disagree with fl's live evil concept is made by himself because the word is literally on their stages, he cant come up with that idea "originally" from him.

Anonymous User

Established
right? they have a lot of freedom, to the point where its weird, even bt5 are obvious when it comes to the company controlling them but 5kz isnt as much... and they let them produce their own songs too which is heavily satanic, they know where theyre at and theyre ok with it. but i disagree with fl's live evil concept is made by himself because the word is literally on their stages, he cant come up with that idea "originally" from him.
It seems the company trusts them more compared to bts. They're an experimental group which may be the reason why. In the video, FL said it so I naturally took at it coming from him but what struck me is how they have an album called Go Live which could be interpreted in a similar way to what they did with their stages

blue sky

Rookie
not to disclose their malatang secret ingredient but imagine they plan on putting HJ back during kingdom, there won't be any cliffhanger about who's gonna win (unless it's rigged)

Anonymous User

Established
not to disclose their malatang secret ingredient but imagine they plan on putting HJ back during kingdom, there won't be any cliffhanger about who's gonna win (unless it's rigged)
there's the chance of him coming maybe on their last performance stage which will gather more votes

quietontheset

hello welcome welcome!

Sometimes I never know how to make what I wanna say sound "professional", I'm sorry but what you wrote makes it seem like this is a sasaeng forum who want their infos (insert crying emoji but since we can't lol) cuz, whether this is true or not, this isn't related to the rotten industry they are in.

But the last thing about the predebut fan motto vlive is interesting, I don't think i've seen it but you mean that their elimination was fake, right?

Again sorry, I don't wanna soften the blow by constantly apologizing but I don't wanna sound like I am rejecting your contribution.
No, no, I completely understand the concern! I was trying to shed a bit more light on their on-screen personalities being a lot more fabricated than the average idols (at their stage) but I definitely see how it can come across like I’m just slinging around information. Videos of some of the members being aggressive were shared + Wjins departure seemed to be a trigger for a lot of the more darksided things that they undertook, so I wanted to add a little more context.
And yes, the elimination was probably fake. They’ve played up the underdog role so often to manipulate their audience and it’s infuriating, especially because they have such young, impressionable fans.
Edit : I decided to delete the post >_<. There might be a lot of people lurking here and I don’t want them to get the wrong idea...
That being said, isn’t it weird how 0325 (their debut date) adds up to 10, like October? And BCs birthday is 10-03 and LKs birthday is 10-25? They even have a song called 0325, and the first song that ever won on a music show was released on 0325. Also, they got their first win on 4419, which is coincidentally a song that BC wrote about a bus he used to take. Before, you could chalk it up to coincidence, but now it’s really weird.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
bruh this is literally a ritual on stage. with the blood sacrifice, black and white duality, angels fighting, etc. i only watched clips but i can tell their whole performace is going to be sinister and it has no correlation to the song whatsoever (the song is called i'll be your man, its pretty self explanatory) and giving an apple to a child statue, apple has many symbolisms and meanings, one of it is that it symbolizes sin.

http://instagr.am/p/COQGMvXHpLs/ watch the first clip at the end, js is doing a blood sacrifice.

http://instagr.am/p/COQAkBZnZEJ/ bc giving a child statue apple which symbolizes sin

blue sky

Rookie
bruh this is literally a ritual on stage. with the blood sacrifice, black and white duality, angels fighting, etc. i only watched clips but i can tell their whole performace is going to be sinister and it has no correlation to the song whatsoever (the song is called i'll be your man, its pretty self explanatory) and giving an apple to a child statue, apple has many symbolisms and meanings, one of it is that it symbolizes sin.

http://instagr.am/p/COQGMvXHpLs/ watch the first clip at the end, js is doing a blood sacrifice.

http://instagr.am/p/COQAkBZnZEJ/ bc giving a child statue apple which symbolizes sin
does it mean they are trying to save the boy from "heaven"? if it's the case then when are humans gonna stop depicting themselves as saviors who try to confront "angels" that they clearly don't know? Every single one of us, no matter how much notoriety, fame , influence we have, we can crumble now and here in a millisecond, what are all of these imaginary stories for? Also is the world better than heaven for them to "sacrfice themselves" to "free him" from there? I mean in their perspective
No but imagine if the boy represents their past selves (tbh I didn't watch the performance nor i am planning to do so but what I wrote is based on what ppl post so maybe I said smthg wrong)

background with a creepy face inside a triangle, time's running out, blood, them "breaking the laws" lol this is too careless and unwise, as well as underestimating hell which is a routine now unfortunately.

I'm saying all of that but I can only feel sorry, they were thrown there at such a young age (im not talking abt this grp only), how can one even handle all of that. Idc if all of them are mocking the population and "feeling sorry" is being guillible (also im not crying for them btw but this industry is fooling millions of people that's why), even them doing that is pitiful and pure ignorance, we all had the same beginning and we will all have the same end but not the same after-end ofc. idk why I spilled all of that here but yeah

Last edited:

queen82

Star

i read the comments of that brainwashed fans , he's so attractive , he's so sexy blah blah ...