SKZ Discussion Thread

guesswho

Rookie
I watched the whole video and their theory is different from the real one we're trying to look for, so I was confused by it
that's what I thought. I might be wrong but what they tell might be the opposite of what is actually happening

Reactions: Lin

Anonymous User

Established
Same thing, different day
Can't wait for the day CB won't be called a pig and made fun of. Funny how in the lyrics Hn says he's losing weight when he's constantly made fun of (like who wouldn't). This was supposed to be a sweet song and it did hurt seeing them (BC & HN) laugh while making the song and not taking it seriously

blue sky

Rookie
Can't wait for the day CB won't be called a pig and made fun of. Funny how in the lyrics Hn says he's losing weight when he's constantly made fun of (like who wouldn't). This was supposed to be a sweet song and it did hurt seeing them (BC & HN) laugh while making the song and not taking it seriously

made fun of? didn't they learn the lesson already?No matter how close you are you can still feel humiliated and btw I feel more bad for the fans who might learn this behavior from them cuz at this point if they aren't willing to stop making fun of him in front of millions of people why doesn't he stop them?No one knows,that's their problem...

wow

Veteran

honestly why is this ok? i know theyre just joking but to mention someone's insecurities like that, but if cb is ok with it then go off, but the fans calling him pig and thinking its peak level comedy is just mean and stupid

blue sky

Rookie
made fun of? didn't they learn the lesson already?No matter how close you are you can still feel humiliated and btw I feel more bad for the fans who might learn this behavior from them cuz at this point if they aren't willing to stop making fun of him in front of millions of people why doesn't he stop them?No one knows,that's their problem...
"diDn4t thEy LeArN The LesSoN alrEaDy?" let's forget this part idk if they care tho

lemonlover

Rookie
Welcome to the thread @lemonlover, that's what I believe
Thank you! they were my favourite group before i got out of that cultish fandom mess. It's sickening to look back and analyze everything cuz its all in front of us. I'm trying to get an obsessed friend out of it, she's extremely delulu its sad but i guess we gotta be patient and pray for our friends

wow

Veteran
Beware vigilent citizn, was ot7 forshadowed?:cool:
-not your detective
View attachment 54061
from miroh mv
well i read somewhere that a kpop prediction acc predicted hj will leave but i dont rlly believe that cause that would be too dramatic and funny, plus he literally carried the group becuz of his good looks that attracted the fans, if he leave, 5kz will have little to no less visuals and visual is the most important part of a kpop group, sadly.

wow

Veteran
5kz just won the kingdom first performance at #1, the fans are streaming and voting like crazy, reminds me of 4rmys tbh, im not liking this, 5kz is already giving me "that" vibe that i cant explain, i felt it when i think or look at bt5

guesswho

Rookie
5kz just won the kingdom first performance at #1, the fans are streaming and voting like crazy, reminds me of 4rmys tbh, im not liking this, 5kz is already giving me "that" vibe that i cant explain, i felt it when i think or look at bt5
talk abt dedication. I see what u mean

blue sky

Rookie
well i read somewhere that a kpop prediction acc predicted hj will leave but i dont rlly believe that cause that would be too dramatic and funny, plus he literally carried the group becuz of his good looks that attracted the fans, if he leave, 5kz will have little to no less visuals and visual is the most important part of a kpop group, sadly.
someone said that a skz member will take a break but I can't believe these informations bcz they don't look very believable like we all know but I wouldn't be surprised if I learn that it was planned all along

Anonymous User

Established
Prediction accounts like to make generalized predictions in case they come true however it's very hard to imagine hj leaving. Too many stays will have a heart attack and rethink their lives over a man. If he can escape the industry he should run in the opposite direction but then I would strongly consider it a sacrifice for more fame for the group