SKZ Discussion Thread

Anonymous User

Established
Maybe the idols born into it so when they become trainees at 15 they are fully programmed.
I was reading info from Svali the ex-programmer, the amount of training and programming they do from birth is insane. I might post more information about that in the future but one underlying aspect I found was that though some are born into the system, right before the first sacrifices and ritual ceremonies they ask if they want to join through fear and torture. The ex programmer said that is necessary for the programming to start working

Sun443

Rookie
I was reading info from Svali the ex-programmer, the amount of training and programming they do from birth is insane. I might post more information about that in the future but one underlying aspect I found was that though some are born into the system, right before the first sacrifices and ritual ceremonies they ask if they want to join through fear and torture. The ex programmer said that is necessary for the programming to start working
This is insane i feel sorry for the poor children. Thanks for sharing.

AmazingGrace

Established
So I did some research and came across this source on colors, metal, and jewel programming by Svali (a former programmer exposing how the cult programs people). The following words are not mine and rather from the source.

Color coding

One form of programming that is quite common in the Illuminati is color programming. Why is it done? The answer is that trainers are human, and also quite lazy. Color programming is a simple way to organize systems, and allows the trainer to call up alters easily within a system. With the thousands of fragments that many multiples in the cult have, colors is a way of organizing them into an easily accessible group.

Also, young children recognize colors before they can read, so this training can occur quite early. It is begun at about age two in most children.

How it is done: The child is taken into a room with either white, beige, or colored walls. If the room is a neutral color, the lights in the room will be changed, so they color the room with the light's color. If "blue" is the color being imprinted, or put in, the trainer will call up a young child alter, either a controller or core split for a system. They will tell the child that they will learn how to become blue, and what blue means. The room will be bathed in blue light, as mentioned, or has been painted blue for use in this kind of programming. The trainer will be dressed in blue clothing, and may even have a blue mask on. Blue objects will be placed around the room. The alter inside the child is called up, drugged, hypnotized, and traumatized on the table. As they are awakening from the trauma, still in trance, they are told that blue is good, and that they are blue. That blue is important. That blue will protect them from harm. That blue people don't get hurt. This will go on for awhile.

They then ask the child if they want to be "blue", like the trainers. If the child says yes, they will continue on. If the child says no, it will be re-traumatized until it says yes. The child is often naked, and told it cannot wear clothing until it "earns" the right to wear beautiful blue clothing. Over and over the "safety of being blue" (ie freedom from harm) and danger of not having a color is emphasized. The children really wants to be blue after a while of going through this. They may be given blue candy as a reward for choosing to become the color. They may be given blue sunglasses or tinted lenses to wear. They are allowed to wear blue robes once they identify with the color chosen for them.

Once the child completely identifies with the color (or rather, the main alter or template for the system accepts this color), then they are taught in progressive stages, over many training sessions, what the color blue means. They are in set ups, or dramas with other blue children, where they act out the role of a "blue". They are drugged, hypnotized, traumatized, while the meaning of blue is ground in over and over. They are forced to act in "blue" ways. Different trainers and regions will assign different meanings to different colors. Many military systems are coded blue, or protective. The military alters all are called up periodically to reinforce blue training. If the trainer at a later date wants to access a blue system, they may call them up by color, or wear a piece of clothing or a scarf in the color they want to reach.

This becomes an unconscious trigger for this color to come forward. Color coding is one of the first methods that is inlayed over systems. An entire system may be color coded one color; or two or more colors may be coded in , with each system controller (most systems have three) being given a different color over its part of the system.

Metals programming:

Metals programming is a type of programming that many Illuminati children are given. Because it is so similar to jewels programming, I will discuss how it is done under jewels. Metals can be from bronze (lowest) to platinum (highest).

Jewels programming:

Many Illuminati children will go through either metals or jewels programming, and occasionally will go through both. Jewels is considered higher than metals, and more difficult to obtain. Which is put in and when, is dependent on the child's status, its parents status, the region it is born in, the group it is born into, and the trainers that work with it.

Basically, either metals or jewels is a form of reward based programming.

Here is how it works: The child is shown a piece of jewelry such as a ring, or else a large example of the jewel (or metal) being put in. They are asked: "isn't this Amethyst, or Ruby, Emerald, Diamond) beautiful?" The child will be eager to look at it, touch it, and is encouraged to by a trainer with a soft kind voice. The trainer will ask the child, "wouldn't you like to be beautiful, like this jewel? (or metal jewelry)". The child is usually eager to be. Here is a sparkling gemstone, placed in their small hands (the training often begins between age two and three). Of course they want to be beautiful, sparkly, valued. The trainer will extol the beauty of the gem (or metal), will tell the child how special, valued, wanted gems are, and basically build up the idea of becoming like a jewel.

The child is then told that in order to become a jewel, they must "earn the right". This involves: a.) passing through steps of discipline (see chapter three) b.) passing "special tests" c.) being rewarded for special achievement

Becoming a jewel (or precious metal) is dangled before the small child, like a carrot, as the reward for doing well in training sessions. The earning of one is linked to going through the rungs of the long, arduous training process expected of Illuminati children; having a jewel or metal involves stepping up in status and being praised. But the price is enduring hours of abuse called "training" but in reality is organized, systemic abuse to make the child do what the trainer wants them to become.

Over time, with the help of drugs, hypnosis, shock, and other trauma, as the child goes through it's training process, it will begin earning its jewels and/or metals, one by one. These will become full alters inside.

Amethyst is usually the first one earned, and is linked to keeping secrets, never telling, and passing the first step of discipline. Each step is linked to receiving either a jewel or precious metal.

Ruby will often be next, and is linked to sexual abuse and sexual alters inside. As the child is repeatedly sexually traumatized and survives, or creates sexual alters to please adults, they are "rewarded" by being allowed to become a ruby.

Emerald will often come later (ages 12 to 15). This is considered very precious, and is linked to family loyalty, witchcraft, and spiritual achievement. Emeralds will often have a black cat, or "familiar" linked to them.

Diamond is the highest gemstone, and not all children will earn it. It is considered a high achievement. and may not be earned until adulthood, after passing rigorous tasks. It will be the controlling alter in a gemstone system. A diamond has passed all twelve steps of discipline, plus passed unusual tests and will have highest family loyalty.

"Family jewels" are often passed down internally during training sessions with trainers and family members. All high Illuminati families will have jewels hidden in secret vaults (real, outside jewels) which have been passed down for generations.

The children will often be given jewelry to wear in the daytime, as a reminder or reward, once they pass their programming. A child may be given a ruby ring or garnet pin to wear; in fact, a grandparent or parent may insist the child wear it. On ritual occasions, the child will be allowed to wear jewelry from the family's vault, once they reach a certain status. They may be allowed to wear a ruby pendant or emerald bracelet during high rituals, and will be quite proud of the fact, since the cult is first, foremost and always an extremely status conscious group. The children pick up on this, and the adults will make a big fuss over the children who have earned the right to wear jewels. This gives them a huge incentive to earn them.
I'm sorry, I later realized my previous comment could sound rude or mean. It wasn't intention, I was in hurry and wanted to write down my thoughts before I forget them.
It's not easy to read about this, that's why I didn't study it to this day. Thank you for information, this way I didn't have to read the most terrible parts and still understand how it can work. I always wondered when someone mentioned metals and jewels programming how and why it's connected to the jewels and metals.

I've heard many idols are from rich families, even from old aristocratic families. That would explain a lot. Just as @Sun443 mentioned, this would mean they were already programmed when they become trainees.

But what about normal ordinary people who join in? I wonder if company program them and make them forget. This would be a very risky and dangerous form legal perspective. It's different when parents knowingly to this to their own child. But if child is sent to differently city/country, in a good belief the company will take a good care of the child, cannot meet family for years and is 'trauma treated'... Gosh, that would be a trial, IF media would take a hold of it, that would be a national scandal. But I guess everyone - entertainment companies, media and politics - would be silent about it, they work for the same people anyway. Those previously ordinary people who woke up are maybe the suicide cases. Who knows. Poor things :(

Also, my guess would be that trainees only go through 'normal' verbal and physical abuse, and they go through programming only when chosen for a group and about to become an idol. So they are more easily controlled. But I don't know it just makes more sense this way to me, if anything of this sort is happening.

guesswho

Rookie
I'm sorry, I later realized my previous comment could sound rude or mean. It wasn't intention, I was in hurry and wanted to write down my thoughts before I forget them.
It's not easy to read about this, that's why I didn't study it to this day. Thank you for information, this way I didn't have to read the most terrible parts and still understand how it can work. I always wondered when someone mentioned metals and jewels programming how and why it's connected to the jewels and metals.

I've heard many idols are from rich families, even from old aristocratic families. That would explain a lot. Just as @Sun443 mentioned, this would mean they were already programmed when they become trainees.

But what about normal ordinary people who join in? I wonder if company program them and make them forget. This would be a very risky and dangerous form legal perspective. It's different when parents knowingly to this to their own child. But if child is sent to differently city/country, in a good belief the company will take a good care of the child, cannot meet family for years and is 'trauma treated'... Gosh, that would be a trial, IF media would take a hold of it, that would be a national scandal. But I guess everyone - entertainment companies, media and politics - would be silent about it, they work for the same people anyway. Those previously ordinary people who woke up are maybe the suicide cases. Who knows. Poor things :(

Also, my guess would be that trainees only go through 'normal' verbal and physical abuse, and they go through programming only when chosen for a group and about to become an idol. So they are more easily controlled. But I don't know it just makes more sense this way to me, if anything of this sort is happening.
I wonder if there are ordinary people tho.
Based on the ones' backstories that "I know", they mostly seem that they are rich/had connections that enabled them to enter this industry.

But maybe there are, I just don't know them

Anonymous User

Established

No worries, I didn't take it as rude or anything like that. They prefer to work amongst those that are in the system and most are from wealthy or sometimes royal bloodlines. The ordinary people joining must have something really "special" (idk if this could be talent) but talent can be worked on and perfected especially how these people work. I believe they must be willing to do anything for fame by participating in the sacrifices and rituals. I'm sure these companies don't choose or cast anyone even if they're talented, they need those that think alike as them or parents willing to give their children away. I can see those that wanted to be in the industry willing to do little sacrifices here and there and are now trapped and regret their decisions

I don't think they program all trainees (not all of them debut anyways), only those they see debuting or have been planning to debut them for some time.

Anonymous User

Established
I've been gathering this info for some days now and it's still a work in progress that I'll be editing in the future. I know hair colors have meanings and sometimes they are just done for the style and theme for mv's and promotions. But I wanted to put an image of the meanings I found from other threads and what I have for every member so far. If anyone sees that I'm missing anything or there needs to be a correction feel free to tell me so I can edit and be accurate as much as possible.

BC- black, brown, blonde (classic blonde, yellow blonde, whitish blonde), silver (grey), turquoise green + pink (unicorn??), black + red, full red (maybe magenta), full pink, blonde w/ pink highlights, blonde + blue highlights, purple, green (dyed on blonde hair)

CB- black, brown, blonde, Purple, dark blue-grey platinum??, magenta

LK- black, brown, orange, blue, purple, green, blonde

HJ- black, blonde, brown, pink, silver platinum

HN- brown, black, blue, orange, blonde, blonde + black, grey platinum, black + rainbow streak (back d00r mv)

FL- blonde (classic blonde, yellow blonde), pink, purple, red, blue (baby blue), orange, blonde platinum, grey platinum

SM- brown, black, purple, magenta, blonde

IN- brown, platinum, dark blue, black, baby pink, magenta, half red + half blue (like Harley Quinn), green hair which faded from previous blue dye, turquoise green

Sun443

Rookie
I once read that if an alter comes out without being called they would punish them. I recommend you watch the movie “split” it really shows what a person with more than one personality is like. Idk if it’s about programming but it’s similar

Anonymous User

Established
It's best to learn information from an expert. If you want to understand what programming is the following information in navy blue is not from me but rather from the ex-programmer Svali.

What is “programming”?
What is “programming”? What is “breaking programming?”
Mind control involves the installation of programs into a person. “Programming” is convincing a person (a part/personality/alter) that he or she have no choice but to perform a particular action, or hold to a particular belief. This programming is accomplished via (1) clear, detailed and rigorous instruction of the prescribed action or belief, (2) punishments for any departure from the instructions, (3) reward for compliance with instructions, (4) agreement of the person to always unfailingly and perfectly obey the instructions at all times, typically sealed with a ritual.
For instance, when a child is being “programmed” to always get into the car of a person who says “pink chocolate bars” while scratching his left ear, during the “programming” session, that child is told what is expected of her, then horribly punished if she does not perform the action perfectly, and rewarded if she does, over and over and over and over again. This happens till that part is absolutely, absolutely convinced that she must do that.
In general, a mind-controlled person will have parts that are programmed to believe they are perfectly ordinary, with no memory at all of any cult activity, and parts who are programmed to do cult-related jobs. The list below very briefly summarizes these broad categories of programming with a few examples:
(1) “day time” or “host” parts
Parts responsible for convincing therapist and non-cult people in survivor’s life that there is no current cult activity; Parts who are not aware they are members of a cult and believe they are “ordinary” people. Usually programmed to be horrified/overwhelmed etc by any emerging cult memory. Jobs include:

• Denial and amnesia to cult activity
  • Enables survivor interact with non-cult people without raising any suspicion
(2) “external” cult parts
Parts responsible for carrying out cult-related duties that enable the cult to achieve its agenda. Usually programmed to be proud or stoic over cult jobs. Jobs include:

• Participating in rituals
  • Assignments like research and assassinations
  • Training of younger cult members
  • Reporting to the cult
  • Disseminating misinformation
  • Discrediting other survivors and therapists
  • Active physical agendas against Christians and those helping survivors break free
  • Sabotaging other survivors’ safety or healing
(3) “internal” cult parts
Parts responsible for maintaining belief systems and demonic interactions that ensures person will never leave the cult. Usually programmed to be proud or stoic over cult jobs. Jobs include:

• Making sure that the person’s dissociation/amnesia is intact
  • Protecting/guarding classified information or parts inside
  • Blocking the person’s healing
  • Undoing the person’s work in therapy
  • Participating in rituals internally and calling on the demonic

For more information and articles written by Svali (Ex-programmer)

myskinMylogo

Rookie
Maybe the idols born into it so when they become trainees at 15 they are fully programmed.
most of these idols especially 3rd and 4th gen come from really rich and powerful families.
maybe they are groomed into becoming idols and participating in rituals at a young age, to keep their families wealthy and powerful.

blue sky

Rookie
You can insult my stupidity but someone here said that they put h*unj** on hiatus to bring attention to h*n I think? a few days ago they performed bckdr w/o him and I noticed something: at the very beginning it was obviously h*n who did that part,where he was going in front of everyone,but this isn't the only reason I said that. It's because even in the original dance, hy*j*n goes in front of everyone and then is thrown in the back where h*n takes his place.
I didn't say this to accuse h*n of anything because, this might be pathetic, but even the veterans in the industry are controlled so what about rookies, so yeah this is why I think the bullying thing is a fake thing, it might be true but they brought it up not for morality's sake.

wow

Veteran
this is their kingdom performance
IMG_20210331_184917.jpg
IMG_20210331_182458.jpg
they all have their one eye covered and another eye glowing green, the image speaks for itself.
and i wonder why they go with the wolf concept?
You can insult my stupidity but someone here said that they put h*unj** on hiatus to bring attention to h*n I think? a few days ago they performed bckdr w/o him and I noticed something: at the very beginning it was obviously h*n who did that part,where he was going in front of everyone,but this isn't the only reason I said that. It's because even in the original dance, hy*j*n goes in front of everyone and then is thrown in the back where h*n takes his place.
I didn't say this to accuse h*n of anything because, this might be pathetic, but even the veterans in the industry are controlled so what about rookies, so yeah this is why I think the bullying thing is a fake thing, it might be true but they brought it up not for morality's sake.
no opinion is stupid but thats a loooongg stretch, im sure the scandals are nothing but a publicity stunt or a distraction for something way more serious.

blue sky

Rookie
this is their kingdom performance
View attachment 53801
View attachment 53800
they all have their one eye covered and another eye glowing green, the image speaks for itself.
and i wonder why they go with the wolf concept?

no opinion is stupid but thats a loooongg stretch, im sure the scandals are nothing but a publicity stunt or a distraction for something way more serious.
the wolf might be an obvious symbolism but I still don't know what it exactly represents

Anonymous User

Established
This whole game was really weird with HJ a teen at this time with a bunch of men

Time mark 37:50

I'm glad people in the comments find how weird it is and how he was suffering

Anonymous User

Established
It's best to learn information from an expert. If you want to understand what programming is the following information in navy blue is not from me but rather from the ex-programmer Svali.

What is “programming”?
What is “programming”? What is “breaking programming?”
Mind control involves the installation of programs into a person. “Programming” is convincing a person (a part/personality/alter) that he or she have no choice but to perform a particular action, or hold to a particular belief. This programming is accomplished via (1) clear, detailed and rigorous instruction of the prescribed action or belief, (2) punishments for any departure from the instructions, (3) reward for compliance with instructions, (4) agreement of the person to always unfailingly and perfectly obey the instructions at all times, typically sealed with a ritual.
For instance, when a child is being “programmed” to always get into the car of a person who says “pink chocolate bars” while scratching his left ear, during the “programming” session, that child is told what is expected of her, then horribly punished if she does not perform the action perfectly, and rewarded if she does, over and over and over and over again. This happens till that part is absolutely, absolutely convinced that she must do that.
In general, a mind-controlled person will have parts that are programmed to believe they are perfectly ordinary, with no memory at all of any cult activity, and parts who are programmed to do cult-related jobs. The list below very briefly summarizes these broad categories of programming with a few examples:
(1) “day time” or “host” parts
Parts responsible for convincing therapist and non-cult people in survivor’s life that there is no current cult activity; Parts who are not aware they are members of a cult and believe they are “ordinary” people. Usually programmed to be horrified/overwhelmed etc by any emerging cult memory. Jobs include:

• Denial and amnesia to cult activity
  • Enables survivor interact with non-cult people without raising any suspicion
(2) “external” cult parts
Parts responsible for carrying out cult-related duties that enable the cult to achieve its agenda. Usually programmed to be proud or stoic over cult jobs. Jobs include:

• Participating in rituals
  • Assignments like research and assassinations
  • Training of younger cult members
  • Reporting to the cult
  • Disseminating misinformation
  • Discrediting other survivors and therapists
  • Active physical agendas against Christians and those helping survivors break free
  • Sabotaging other survivors’ safety or healing
(3) “internal” cult parts
Parts responsible for maintaining belief systems and demonic interactions that ensures person will never leave the cult. Usually programmed to be proud or stoic over cult jobs. Jobs include:

• Making sure that the person’s dissociation/amnesia is intact
  • Protecting/guarding classified information or parts inside
  • Blocking the person’s healing
  • Undoing the person’s work in therapy
  • Participating in rituals internally and calling on the demonic

For more information and articles written by Svali (Ex-programmer)
Bringing this into skz context, the part we see is their host parts (programming to act normal) and they have a part for carrying out rituals. This sort of rules out the "very good at acting" theory. This is why they are able to blend in due to the part they show has amnesia to the things they do (cult activity). So when they break down, they start to remember when they're literally not supposed to by the host programming this is why they have to take them away and reprogram them immediately

guesswho

Rookie
This whole game was really weird with HJ a teen at this time with a bunch of men

Time mark 37:50

I'm glad people in the comments find how weird it is and how he was suffering
they really are pushing the envelope each time aren't they, and it doesn't look like they are willing to stop

blue sky

Rookie
Bringing this into skz context, the part we see is their host parts (programming to act normal) and they have a part for carrying out rituals. This sort of rules out the "very good at acting" theory. This is why they are able to blend in due to the part they show has amnesia to the things they do (cult activity). So when they break down, they start to remember when they're literally not supposed to by the host programming this is why they have to take them away and reprogram them immediately
felt dizzy reading this, imagine remembering this

guesswho

Rookie
watch from 3:58 to 4:26 (with subtitles on if u don't understand korean obvs), what do u think it means?
also don't turn the volume up too much cuz it kinda hurts

Anonymous User

Established
watch from 3:58 to 4:26 (with subtitles on if u don't understand korean obvs), what do u think it means?
also don't turn the volume up too much cuz it kinda hurts
I watched the whole video and their theory is different from the real one we're trying to look for, so I was confused by it