SKZ Discussion Thread

guesswho

Rookie
for wj I don’t know him well and I knew 5kz after he left but I remember seeing a video where they were doing live and bc said there is someone missing and laughed about it and sm reaction was so obvious and he were shook and confused. And there is one time where they were getting an award and hj pushed wj and thinking about it now maybe hj is actually a bully.
You can see the video of hj pushing him in 0:25
who would purposely push someone in front of millions of people srsly? In these awards thing they have to act fast and have to appear in the camera frame. + I remember that video of WJ "kicking" LK, again who would do that in broad daylight? unbelievable how they believed what those edited videos were showing rlly

Last edited:

guesswho

Rookie
just wanna add this up to the thread, 5kz are literally crazy rich asians, they are born rich.

bc and cb has a big house with beautiful furnitures and other privileged things only the privileged could get.
sm moved to the states when he was younger than came back to korea, he was also in a private school along with fl and in i think.

if i hear one of these stays brag about how they came from nothing and has that "started from the bottom, now we're here" story then i wont take them seriously anymore.

i also want to add my opinion on the group about the impact of wj leaving, they are lacking vocals, and they have too much rappers, sm is not main vocal worthy, his voice is nice, yes, but not worthy to be a main vocalist, same as in, bc, and mh. i think fl has his low voice as a backup to be a good rapper because if he doesnt have that voice, he would be as mediocre as bc, bc could not rap in my opinion, heck, even hj is better than him, 5kz is a mess imo, the only thing that gets them going are their songs which carried their entire career, if their songs are not as good, they would be a too mediocre and boring group
one of them has a father who was in a rock band. Heard this was alarming (having a relative in a rock band u know)

guesswho

Rookie
Honestly, I've never heard a group talk about their managers that much, I have no doubt they're handlers apart from managing the group. In terms of within the group, I can't really say BC only because other members like FL also knows English (not that you need English to become a handle) but I was considering that aspect too. Actually nvm because FL from my point of view seems more controlled than controlling if it makes sense
yeah what u said at the end makes sense but Idk if it’s true tho. He really does seem naive but maybe it’s still a fake thing.

guesswho

Rookie
Here’s some lyric lines of Alien, a recent song HN wrote

So jYp on the 16th of December released that h@n suffers from anxiety symptoms because of that he couldn’t attend some fan events/activities for some time and he returned with blonde hair. This year scandal of hn’s lyrics made things worse. I already suspected hn wasn’t doing well in terms of his mental health and when he released his song alien, it confirmed where he’s at the moment. I just feel it in my gut he’s gonna break down again soon (in need of reprogramming) or if he doesn’t take a break. With kingdom going on and the pressure to do well as a group with hj on hiatus that will be impossible.

It’s just very interesting when I look at his personality where he has to present be lively and funny. I have also looked at his dynamic with the other members and apart from CB he’s the one that’s made fun of the most (at least the way I see it). My ultimate goal for this group is that they don’t get any more fame or have some members leave the group and not return to the industry like wj did.
ur right. that boy is constantly known for being the most relatable introvert. The comments are always flooded with "im like him, im too quiet alone but when Im with my friends I become the comedian" pls.
Recently I noticed how he was pushed as a center and how 3racha were appearing as only BC and CB whether in that performance of december or in vlives idk if that means smthg tho.

Last edited:

guesswho

Rookie
Idk how stays were before BC weekly lives but I think these lives are one of the main cause of this fandom’s superiority complex. Cuz of the leader persona, he speaks english, he is """woke""", the hugs at the end, the fact that stays see his lives as therapy. All of this along with that "u make stray kids stay" phrase made them loyal to no extent. like constantly hearing that catch phrase, u will obvs feel like ur a savior of an "important" person who has a huge influence on people. Saw how armys and blinks were, stays are slowly (quickly?) getting there.
Also in fancalls, that fanservice ah... they literally gatekeep their fans, saying they have to only love them smthg like that

guesswho

Rookie
I also think they were all rich since the beginning but they made it a public knowledge that CB is rich bc how come in grp of 9 people no one of them is rich, "background diversity" u see what I mean?

k spmed enough now I’ll get up and breath

Anonymous User

Established
Idk how stays were before BC weekly lives but I think these lives are one of the main cause of this fandom’s superiority complex. Cuz of the leader persona, he speaks english, he is """woke""", the hugs at the end, the fact that stays see his lives as therapy. All of this along with that "u make stray kids stay" phrase made them loyal to no extent. like constantly hearing that catch phrase, u will obvs feel like ur a savior of an "important" person who has a huge influence on people. Saw how armys and blinks were, stays are slowly (quickly?) getting there.
Also in fancalls, that fanservice ah... they literally gatekeep their fans, saying they have to only love them smthg like that
Yep, I'd say rather quickly and that line is to make them feel very special. Stays are starting to resemble armys a lot

Anonymous User

Established
no matter how many times u watch it, u really can’t feel that there is happiness bc of seeing ur relatives after a long time, but maybe it’s bc they re-take scenes millions of times idk tho
maybe they had to reshoot but it felt a bit forced

Anonymous User

Established
I also think they were all rich since the beginning but they made it a public knowledge that CB is rich bc how come in grp of 9 people no one of them is rich, "background diversity" u see what I mean?

k spmed enough now I’ll get up and breath
thanks for joining =)

Sun443

Rookie
The fans are getting toxic they say bad thing about other groups a lot of fandoms hate them now and i saw a post saying how they miss hj and they can’t take it anymore blah blah , like they can’t continue their lives without them this is so toxic ok love the music they made vote for them or whatever but can’t live without hearing or seeing one of them is just so much.

guesswho

Rookie
2021-03-14 (2).png here it's obvious (numbers + that hand sign on the car)

2021-03-16 (17).png
in their video for Stay 2nd anniversary, there is a beehive, next to which is written "STAY WORLD", This isn't smthg innocent, it's related to freemasonry: "The Beehive often brings to mind a well organized group of insects working together for a common goal" (see full explanation here: http://www.masonrytoday.com/index.php?new_month=02&new_day=11&new_year=2020).

Also it's kinda concerning how they associate themselves with animals.

swayy000

Star
View attachment 53153 here it's obvious (numbers + that hand sign on the car)

View attachment 53154
in their video for Stay 2nd anniversary, there is a beehive, next to which is written "STAY WORLD", This isn't smthg innocent, it's related to freemasonry: "The Beehive often brings to mind a well organized group of insects working together for a common goal" (see full explanation here: http://www.masonrytoday.com/index.php?new_month=02&new_day=11&new_year=2020).

Also it's kinda concerning how they associate themselves with animals.
the animal association probably has to do with beta kitten programming :(

swayy000

Star
srry if this was mentioned already, but just wanted to add in the lyrics for katy perrys bon apetite she also says she's a "5 star michelin"...

unicorns123

The fans are getting toxic they say bad thing about other groups a lot of fandoms hate them now and i saw a post saying how they miss hj and they can’t take it anymore blah blah , like they can’t continue their lives without them this is so toxic ok love the music they made vote for them or whatever but can’t live without hearing or seeing one of them is just so much.
stays are the next bts fans tbh