SKZ Discussion Thread

LizBasil

Rookie
I'm starting to think L33 Know refuses to take part in some things. He still has gray hair after his quarantine then now black hair, and he was totally erased from the performances (video at 8:42, it his part of the song and theres not a single zoom on him).

And let's notice that they were the ending artists to walk on the red carpet and the ending performers as well, they also received two awards.

EDIT : At first they divided the performance into two videos but they deleted them and reuploaded just one video with the whole performance
Sometimes I think so too. Even though by Korean standards he's more handsome (imo is a better dancer too) than Hyunj1n and got more personality in his little finger than the rest of the guys in the group, he was always PUSHED IN THE BACK. He always doesn't give the possessed empty shell sell out vibe like F3lix and Hyunj1n do. I haven't seen him in skirts like what they do to J3ong1n.

Honestly, kudos to him for resisting, if he does. But I don't think his career will have a long life... usually, if you don't do all the shit they ask you to, they throw you out. Wasn't that what happened to W00j1n?

minnie82

Superstar
Sometimes I think so too. Even though by Korean standards he's more handsome (imo is a better dancer too) than Hyunj1n and got more personality in his little finger than the rest of the guys in the group, he was always PUSHED IN THE BACK. He always doesn't give the possessed empty shell sell out vibe like F3lix and Hyunj1n do. I haven't seen him in skirts like what they do to J3ong1n.

Honestly, kudos to him for resisting, if he does. But I don't think his career will have a long life... usually, if you don't do all the shit they ask you to, they throw you out. Wasn't that what happened to W00j1n?
Yes and they used the excuse he was a bully

I don't wanna be naive by believing he's openly against the system but now that I think about it, he """jokingly""" tell fans that he's a professional idol, meaning what he does and says is only because of the contract, which is the same for everyone else but I feel like he wants to let people know not to go batshit crazy with the fanservice bc he isn't in. For me, him breaking the 4th wall is the same as "enough with the stupidity" lol.

Btw I have doubts about woojin bc he left the group just to stay in the music industry, so what's the point?

LizBasil

Rookie
I don't wanna be naive by believing he's openly against the system but now that I think about it, he """jokingly""" tell fans that he's a professional idol, meaning what he does and says is only because of the contract, which is the same for everyone else but I feel like he wants to let people know not to go batshit crazy with the fanservice bc he isn't in. For me, him breaking the 4th wall is the same as "enough with the stupidity" lol.

Btw I have doubts about woojin bc he left the group just to stay in the music industry, so what's the point?
he isn't openly against the system, otherwise he would've left and done something else with his life... but maybe he refuses to do as many services as other members. i do agree that he is against people going batshit crazy for fanservice that he does because of the contract he has. if he were clean, there wouldn't be the queer baiting with H4n or other crap like that.

Hmm... idk but i do believe it's a difference between the satanic shit jyPee promotes and W00jin's company that barely makes ends meet. Maybe he realized he doesn't know what to do with his life outside of singing and hoped he can milk his former status to get some yt views...

PrincessPunch

Veteran
OMG poor kid, he looks so empty, like he's about to cry, like he can't even grasp reality.
They f*cked his minds with all that programming and all that's left is a shell.

(sorry for doublepost)
he chose for that to happen to him. he's not a victim. he knows 100% and is fully aware of what he signed up for and what he got himself into. when you seek vanity and sell your soul for things of this world you reap what you sow. hopefully he repents and returns to Christ.

LizBasil

Rookie
he chose for that to happen to him. he's not a victim. he knows 100% and is fully aware of what he signed up for and what he got himself into. when you seek vanity and sell your soul for things of this world you reap what you sow. hopefully he repents and returns to Christ.
i know he chose that for himself. it's sad to me that people would choose that instead of choosing Christ.

he isn't openly against the system, otherwise he would've left and done something else with his life... but maybe he refuses to do as many services as other members. i do agree that he is against people going batshit crazy for fanservice that he does because of the contract he has. if he were clean, there wouldn't be the queer baiting with H4n or other crap like that.

Hmm... idk but i do believe it's a difference between the satanic shit jyPee promotes and W00jin's company that barely makes ends meet. Maybe he realized he doesn't know what to do with his life outside of singing and hoped he can milk his former status to get some yt views...
I believe that popular members, which Lee know is a part of, can't get rid of the group member status that easily because they bring so much money to the company so the latter blocks them, unlike Wj for example. Btw L.K used to be a back dancer for bts, so he was in the industry since years. Idk what engagement you have to fulfill to be the dancer of a very famous group though or if you ever need to.

tbh I know we have only ourselves to blame for our actions but I tend to blame parents whenever someone did a big mistake like this before the age of 18. And we don't know whether he rebelled against his parents who told him not to go audition for mister "I bring minors to r kelly's house" or if they sold their own child. I heard his family is rich af.

Reactions: Lin

PrincessPunch

Veteran
tbh I know we have only ourselves to blame for our actions but I tend to blame parents whenever someone did a big mistake like this before the age of 18. And we don't know whether he rebelled against his parents who told him not to go audition for mister "I bring minors to r kelly's house" or if they sold their own child. I heard his family is rich af.
yes parents definitely are also to blame for encouraging their children to join this industry. but i still don't put the blame entirely on the parents if the kids are before the age of 18. not skz but there is a picture i saw on this site of jungk00k from bt5 "joking" about going to hell with his members. he was around 15 at that time. children know from right and wrong, as the age of reason begins at age 7. for him to joke about him and his members going to hell definitely tells me that these kids are not as innocent and naive as we think they are lol.

and there's news about abuse scandals and su1cide literally every year pertaining to the korean entertainment industry and yeah they may not be 18 yet but they're old enough to comprehend and know very much well the ugly truth of what's going on and that that industry is not what it seems when reading all those stories of the next idol dying or next group filing for lawsuit against their company over abuse and maltreatment yet that still doesn't wake them up because they still seek to pursue fame, money, status, beauty, etc. for selfish reasons and are fame hungry just like their parents.

that's why i personally believe that many of these underage idols still know exactly what they get themselves into and whatever they don't know they are willing to risk experiencing because they sign that slave contract to consent to all the things happening to them, vowing to secrecy, and NDAs to agree that whatever happens inside the company stays in the company.

regarding fel1x i recall correctly aren't his parents christian, and were against him becoming an idol? if they accepted his choice they must be spiritually blind to all the evil his group is singing and promoting which is a shame.

KdKzXuk

Established
I realized that the dancing trio of the group (l33 know, hyunj1n fel1x) have an incredible grip on the fans with their sexy songs. Lately even L33 know who was the least popular got the spotlight with his solo song and his voice, because fans suddenly realized he could sing lol. I think they are just like the dancing unit of BTS in terms of making fans absolutely obsessed with the group