SKZ Discussion Thread

Anonymous User

Established
What do you guys think of maknae on top?
To reply to my past self, I can’t believe I didn’t understand what the song was for. I feel rather speechless, maknæ on t0p? A song dedicated to the youngest member. Here’s the youngest with textbook beta kitten outfit being advertised. As you can observe in the image, je0ngin looks uncomfortable. He honestly doesn’t like aegyo as much as the two hyungs in the image like to push.

To reply to my past self, I can’t believe I didn’t understand what the song was for. I feel rather speechless, maknæ on t0p? A song dedicated to the youngest member. Here’s the youngest with textbook beta kitten outfit being advertised. As you can observe in the image, je0ngin looks uncomfortable. He honestly doesn’t like aegyo as much as the two hyungs in the image like to push.

the poss is done on purpose but really looks weird/disturbing.
I think they know well enough what they're showing to the fans and the hidden meaning of everything.
I dont think the maknae is in danger in real life or anything.

minnie82

Superstar

really uncomfortable picture

whoisshe

Rookie
Have y’all realised that 1N literally always has blond hair like I really can’t remember the last time he wasn’t blond smh

Reactions: Lin

KdKzXuk

Established
Have y’all realised that 1N literally always has blond hair like I really can’t remember the last time he wasn’t blond smh
hes blonde since june this year
also l33 know died his hair gray again. i noticed he went with gray a lot of times, does it mean anything

Last edited:

whoisshe

Rookie
hes blonde since june this year
also l33 know died his hair gray again. i noticed he went with gray a lot of times, does it mean anything
I know it means something like I saw a chart with the meanings of different hair colours but I’d have to ask

KdKzXuk

Established
heard a rumor that s k z are going through dark times for a while and that many of them suffer mental issues. would need more confirmation though

KdKzXuk

Established
M@xident album preorders just surpassed 2.2 millions. This is absolutely insane and we are a week before the release. its the first 4 th gen group to be a two million seller and one of the most preordered albums of all time. i think they are really going to be the next B T S