SKZ Discussion Thread

glockconviction

Established
i have a feeling that Woojin left the group because he refused to do some services , they create the bullying story as a cover
I think so too. They let hyunj1n stay who had worse bullying scandals it makes no sense
They're playing both roles of beta kittens. Blondes are usually for the one inflicting pain and pink is represents the submissive one. Though either hyunj1n or b@ng ch@n has pink hair they show how it is done by taking turns.

Pearls doesn't just mean beta kitten but also a specific degrading sex slave. It represents ejaculation (usually seen on female idols).

Notice how in the end, they look at their altars in the mirrors. (is that another shadow on the right of ch@n?)
it is, i feel like if the self produced narrative is true and I was correct about my “set the mic up” lyrics him and the other producer members carry a lot of the burden of putting these messages into their songs so he may have more alters he has to tap into. Their most recent release was a Japanese release and equally as weird, I don’t think anyones posted it yet
these are the English lyrics if anyone wants to help decipher them

Booming voice Like a megaphone
Seem unnoticed, change it to manner mode (manner mode)
Day by day, everyday, continue to improve
Historical show Come and do it like this

Pong pong Jump like a superball
Just donʼt care about other things
Keep on watching, our invincible acrobatics
Letʼs get it, a giraffe tending to an elephant

Bring out the fire
Ring, ring, ring, juggling,
We gon’ burn this down (Burn this down)

Bring out Rockstar
Ring, ding, ding, digi-ding,
We gon’ run this town (We gon’ run this town)

The show starts with a bang bang bang
Day until night Play play play
Bridle rains Ready
It won’t end Round and round and round and round

The show must go on, the fire lid is left open
Focus, stand up, the curtains will now open

Welcome to the zone
Feelin’ good right now, feelin’ good right now

Body starts moving too
Eyes that get fascinated by everything
Even the heart gets captivated

So welcome to my home
Feelin’ good right now, feelin’ good right now (Ah yeah)

All, lights out

May I have your attention my ladies and gentlemen
Start of 2nd part
Ain’t nobody can’t do it like this
Let’s just start, Ill greet you again

Panpalalala
Blow the trumpets now, fire cannons pow
Nanananana
The king will walk across the rope
Bring out the fire
Ring, ring, ring, juggling,
We gon’ burn this down (Burn this down)

Bring out Rockstar
Ring, ding, ding, digi-ding,
We gon’ run this town (We gon’ run this town)

The show starts with a bang bang bang
Day until night Play play play
Bridle rains Ready
It won’t end Round and round and round and round

The show must go on, the fire lid is left open
Focus, stand up, the curtains will now open

Welcome to the zone

Body starts moving too

So welcome to my home

Now, this is what you waiting for, oh yeah
Drunken voice keeps on getting louder
Oh oh got nothing to hide
Oh oh got nothing to wither

Fire up Party
An encore that no one can stop

Let’s go

So welcome to my home

Last edited:
here for this thread, I’ll repost what I said in the kpop threads

this video really was what got me. the red lights video is so blatant even down to the title. “red lights” obviously having connotations to the red light district and prostitution. but i am thinking BC is going to more of a handler position than the one who is doing the action. this isn’t your run of the mill “sexy concept” for fanservice.(possibly the rest of 3r@ch@ could be handlers as well but i have to check for signs).
View attachment 75572
it starts with both of them being bound up in a room with chains, HJ is in a bed and BC is on a table that you will see later. Both have dark figures standing over them while they struggle to escape but BC breaks his chains first, where HJ struggles for longer and then there is another clip shown of him breathing heavily before it cuts out (looks like he is stimulating sex while passing out).
View attachment 75573View attachment 75574View attachment 75575
HJ doing the “vow of silence” hand symbol with red light casted over his face
View attachment 75577
clips of them both being strangled with one hand, while BC is struggling and looks like he is fighting it again like with the chains, HJ seems to be giving into it more (another clip of him struggling to breathe is shown before he sings the “make you feel my love” part)
View attachment 75578
Sitting at the same table BC was on earlier with pearls, feathers, and fancy glasses on it, more red being shown like on the tablecloth. Could also represent blood sacrifice while the pearls are tied to jewel programming and are another symbol for sex slavery (“pearl necklaces” has a double meaning as well)
View attachment 75579
View attachment 75580
birds flying around HJ before another clip of him is shown with red strings tied around him as he struggles to run down what looks like a hotel hallway, on the other clips it also shows BC running down a parallel hallway with chains tied around his back (as above so below symbolism
View attachment 75581
HJ putting his hands around BCs neck with the words “Moment Forever” where it shows them both at the end touching their own reflections in front of mirrors in the same room they started the video in.
View attachment 75586
Like a lot songs about relationships, there’s a double meaning. If you watch the video you’ll see better what I mean, the lyrics are full of it too. It seems to me they’re using this song to communicate their devotion to the devil while also “advertising” themselves and talking about betas do with their clients:

I Cannot Breathe Without You
Being Right By My Side, I'll Die

So Can You Please Come Over Closer?
(BC is saying that without the devil/his handlers he won’t be able to function. him “dying” is a way to show how important this being is to him. he wants it to come closer so he can feel secure)
Hold Me Tight, Right Now

Even If I Struggle To Run Away From You
There's No Answer
We Sleep Until The Sun Goes Deeper

I Really Wanna Know, Yeah!
I Already Lost Control, Oh
(HJ can’t run away from it. He has already sold his body and his soul “losing control” to the industry and his handlers. every time he tries to get away he struggles; shown in the video. he is deciding to “sleep with them until the sun goes deeper” so his wishes are “answered for”)

I'm Going Crazy Now, Out Of Control, I
I Stay Up All Night Again
The Moment When I Close My Eyes
All I See Is Red Lights

(again being emphasized that both of them are out of control and going crazy through the processes of being programmed and giving up their souls, staying up all night and going through struggle to sell themselves. “red lights” aka prostitution, blood sacrifice being all they can focus on because either it happens so often or it has been ingrained in their mind to the point of no return)

Shh, You Know I Can't Leave You Alone
You Know I Can't Leave You Alone
I Absolutely Can't Let You Go
Make You Feel My Love, Oh! Oh! (Oh)
It's A Night Wrapped In Darkness

Makе You Feel My Love, Oh! Oh! (Oh)
You Know I Can't Leave You Alonе
(“shh!” representing the vow of silence HJ takes, he can’t leave his sponsor/the devil alone is said repeatedly in the chorus. he is completely devoted and addicted. he will continue to “make them feel his love”. dark nights symbolizing the energies and setting around him when he makes them “feel his love”. there is more heavy breathing in the background of these parts which i think both represent him struggling and sexual acts; same with the ohhhh parts)

Now, Tell Me You Hate Me
That You Can't Stand Me Anymore
But I Know, You And Me
It Can't Be Helped
Even If I Struggle To Run Away From You
Set The Mic Up
We Sleep Until The Moon Goes Deeper

I Really Wanna Know, Yeah!
I Already Lost Control, Oh
(BC says “set the mic up” showing that he mainly shows his devotion through music. his relationship is in too deep and even when he wants to run away he will continue to use his “mic” or music to deepen his connection. while HJ says “sun” and BC says “moon” in their verses to represent yin/yang again it may also mean one does their action during the day and one at night)
I Spend This Night Again
All I See Is Red Lights

(Red Lights, Red Lights)
(BC repeats the chorus with the same mantras, says “i spend this night again” showing that they are repeating themselves in showing their love and “seeing red lights”, “going crazy” over and over because they cannot break ties)

I Stay Up All Night Again
(I Absolutely Can't Let You Go)
All I See Is Red Lights, Red Lights, Red Lights

It's A Night Wrapped In Darkness
couldn't bring myself to watch this mv but they obviously used a concept that sells to send a dark message.
This is not a stretch but rake it with a grain of salt: they could be talking about a djinn that is in love with them

Vision

Veteran
i have a feeling that Woojin left the group because he refused to do some services , they create the bullying story as a cover
I personally disagree. They moved on so swiftly and without remorse with his absence, so I think he was problematic. Whereas I don't think H-jin was bullying his members but just slightly problematic in school.

I can see how 3Racha seems to have a hold on the rest of the kids but I think 3racha is just a front. Sure they may have a strong input with b-tracks but it's the title tracks that get them wins, fame and money. I doubt they're really made by the members.

I think the reality is, they may have some creative freedoms with producing music but they're no different to any group. They have to comply to whatever theme or concept given to them. As always, if a group gets popular, they get darker.

Unless you become so bullet proof, generic English pop songs is good enough to carry the group without doing the satanic stuff!

I personally disagree. They moved on so swiftly and without remorse with his absence, so I think he was problematic. Whereas I don't think H-jin was bullying his members but just slightly problematic in school.

I can see how 3Racha seems to have a hold on the rest of the kids but I think 3racha is just a front. Sure they may have a strong input with b-tracks but it's the title tracks that get them wins, fame and money. I doubt they're really made by the members.

I think the reality is, they may have some creative freedoms with producing music but they're no different to any group. They have to comply to whatever theme or concept given to them. As always, if a group gets popular, they get darker.

Unless you become so bullet proof, generic English pop songs is good enough to carry the group without doing the satanic stuff!
Idk about the bolded sentence but the rest I agree.
When he left, they have to not speak about him like it was never 9 or none lol. They just don't have the right to do it like in the west.
Even ytb mv thumbnails have been edited and it's def not them who do it. So while you might be right about him being problematic, we can't know based on how they acted after his departure.

glockconviction

Established

I agree. I don’t think any self produced groups have full creative control or more than likely they wouldn’t be doing these types of concepts in the first place. But in a way I think there’s something to be said about how anyone who does actually have to make these songs have more of a chance to grow used to being immersed in darkness all the time. That’s the way I felt about other groups who “self write” as well, i write music and it becomes very easy to tell after a while who actually writes and who doesn’t based on sentence structures and the mannerisms in which they often use. I feel out of all of them it’s been BC who I think has changed the most but I can’t put my finger on why

Reactions: Lin

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I agree. I don’t think any self produced groups have full creative control or more than likely they wouldn’t be doing these types of concepts in the first place. But in a way I think there’s something to be said about how anyone who does actually have to make these songs have more of a chance to grow used to being immersed in darkness all the time. That’s the way I felt about other groups who “self write” as well, i write music and it becomes very easy to tell after a while who actually writes and who doesn’t based on sentence structures and the mannerisms in which they often use. I feel out of all of them it’s been BC who I think has changed the most but I can’t put my finger on why
what do you write music for?

Anonymous User

Established
Not necessarily skz but relates to what celebs are doing behind the closed doors curtain and how seriously dark this industry is. Although it's a bit lengthy, I hope this video help someone understand better.

Anonymous User

Established
With bts announced hiatus, I can see some fans flocking to various groups to fill the hole of their idols. As I've observed, streykids wanna be bts so bad in terms of fame. They've performed covers of their songs and ch@n has complimented the group's members and talent. I expect an increase in skz fans.

Anonymous User

Established
Notice the different types of brooches they have, some have similar ones and colors. They communicate with every detail in plain sight. I believe that not all members are on the same rank in the group

Anonymous User

Established
here's the maknae line

along with the hyung line bc, cb, hj, hn sm all have similar brooches. i might be looking too much in detail but if you look carefully you might see, maybe some might know what those shapes mean

PrincessPunch

Veteran
Notice the different types of brooches they have, some have similar ones and colors. They communicate with every detail in plain sight. I believe that not all members are on the same rank in the group

here's the maknae line

along with the hyung line bc, cb, hj, hn sm all have similar brooches. i might be looking too much in detail but if you look carefully you might see, maybe some might know what those shapes mean
bngchan, chngbin, hynjin and han all have the color red white and blue on one of their brooches. maybe that means something. and i don't think flix was born from a elite family or something like that because aren't they christian? i heard his parents weren't happy about him becoming an idol

Anonymous User

Established
These were the most repeated shapes of brooches on most of the members. There might be a connection with this

Maltese Cross - As the cross was a Catholic symbol adopted and worn by the Knights, many similar crosses can actually be found on flags, coats of arms, and other logos. However, it will always be most closely associated with these islands in the mediterranean and their story.

Cross pattee a type of Christian cross with arms that are narrow at the centre, and often flared in a curve or straight line shape, to be broader at the perimeter.

Bnchan - christian
Chngbin - some sources say he's christian?
LKnow - atheist
Hynjin - catholic
Jsung - christian
Yng Bok - catholic
Sngmin - (n/a ) Has given no information
IN - catholic