SKZ Discussion Thread

gettingedu

Established
I’ve been going through this thread and I appreciate those that contributed to this thread especially when I was gone for months. The different perspective means a lot to me. I started this thread since this was the only group I knew the most about and to be honest, I have a confession to make. After wanting to so badly expose the symbolism in this group, I found myself sucked back into it. (During this period I felt uncomfortable with the things I previously learned and tried to shrug it off). With what I learned previously, I couldn't take it for long. I decided to take a much-needed break from everything. Kpop, secular music, just all of it. This is why I don’t even go and look at what they’re up to anymore. I see new things about them because of whoever brings them here.

This thread will always be here as long as it doesn’t get deleted. The first pages of the thread were when I knew very little information but I was so eager to start this. I’ll be here every once in a while to interact with others and continue to debunk skz’s lies. For anyone that knows their symbolism that is going on and they are struggling, you can reach out to me and I’ll do my best to help as I have been there.

Also, I thought it’d be cool if we shared our testimonies and how we came to find the truth. Also, some tips in avoiding listening or watching their content could help those that are suffering. Absolute huge thanks to those that contribute and even the lurkers =).
I would like so share mine! So I got introduced into skz by my cousins and this was the first ever music group that really had me intrigued, I went from watching so many hunjin videos to learned the dances and everything. My cousins would watch videos of these k groups ( I already knew a bit about symbolism at that time) and I would see things that im like this is weird.. so I researched about btes on DuckDuckGo and found the forum which led me to vc. I was so happy when I found this site but I didn’t want to look at this forum because I wanted to turn a blind eye to it but being a Christian I can’t do it. Bible says “my people suffer for a lack of knowledge” and I was bummed out they were a part of it but I turned a blind eye to it for a little. Then I took part in talking about the things in their videos and I unfollowed them clicked uninterested on post of them etc. at first I was like oh I’ll see what they’re up to once in a while but now i take no interest in them :D

Anonymous User

Established
I would like so share mine! So I got introduced into skz by my cousins and this was the first ever music group that really had me intrigued, I went from watching so many hunjin videos to learned the dances and everything. My cousins would watch videos of these k groups ( I already knew a bit about symbolism at that time) and I would see things that im like this is weird.. so I researched about btes on DuckDuckGo and found the forum which led me to vc. I was so happy when I found this site but I didn’t want to look at this forum because I wanted to turn a blind eye to it but being a Christian I can’t do it. Bible says “my people suffer for a lack of knowledge” and I was bummed out they were a part of it but I turned a blind eye to it for a little. Then I took part in talking about the things in their videos and I unfollowed them clicked uninterested on post of them etc. at first I was like oh I’ll see what they’re up to once in a while but now i take no interest in them :D
Thank you for sharing! I'm glad you no longer have interest in them. I believe this will help people. For those struggling with breaking this demonic stronghold of obsession and emotional attachment to this or any other group, I recommend taking breaks and living your life from this constant satanic exposure. You'll come back refreshed.

For Christians please take it to the Lord in prayer and fasting. Pray for spiritual discernment and you'll receive it. We're in the end times and the last thing Christian should be concerned about is being distracted by the enemy.

Anonymous User

Established
I wanted to share my testimony here. I know the power of testimonials and my faith increased in the Lord when I saw how much He transformed others when they fully gave their lives to Him.

When I was in high school, I had three friends that were into their respective kpop groups.

I remember being shocked when I saw a stage where the fans will chant the members names. I remember jokingly saying to my friend ”This feels like a cult”. My friends were obsessed about their idols and I didn’t really seem to understand why. They showed me pictures and performances trying so hard to get me to ‘stan’ with them. One friend could even tell what member it was by a picture of a random mole on they body. Tbh I was more than a bit concerned. I look back and I think the Holy Spirit was protecting me then.

However, I got older and had an interest in pop music. I was a lukewarm christian in all honesty. I started to like rap/hip-hop songs. The Kpop songs I heard were more of the cute vibe and I wasn’t much into it. I remember hearing mic drop and really liking it but I was overwhelmed with the number of members (didn’t know about nct yet xD) that I couldn’t get into them.

But one day, I heard the voice of this member. All it took was just hearing lix’s voice. I wasn’t even watching the music video. Someone besides me was playing ___ Menu and I decided to watch and listen. I should have stopped at the music title as a ‘so-called believer in Christ’. At this point, I compromised so much this felt like another compromise. I though to myself how can they rap so well and fast. I wondered why I never heard of them before. I truly though they were the best group out there. They fit my music aesthetic, there were around my age and I could relate to them.

This group hit me differently than the rest. The truly led me astray after being enticed by their voices in their blasphemous song, Devil's Menu.

I liked the fact that they made their own music. I actually believe them even now. Except they have occultic and demonic influences that's why their company allows them to release such music.

During this time, I got obsessed with fan fiction and it took me down a dark addictive hole. However God delivered me from it! I also got involved in wanting to know so much about my idols that I started visiting sasaeng sites and going through loopholes to get insider info about what was going on in the industry. I got news about what was happening before the rest of the public did. I knew it was wrong but I enjoyed it too much to let go.

I got excited when there were scandals which is absolutely sad and always wanted more scandals and was not satisfied. I'm glad to say, the Lord delivered me from this too. So much to the point I lose interest about the latest celebrity scandal news and I just want to mind my own business.

During this whole mess, I was relying and idolizing the members. I was really worshipping them. Not like bowing and praying to them. But relying on them when I was going through a hard time instead of God. My anxiety worsened and I believed listening to more of their demonic music will calm me down. I started listening to more and more but it worsened. I decided this was enough and was a problem and I needed to let go of k-pop completely.

Ever since I became serious about my faith with Christ, the enemy got nervous and started attacking. I started having dreams with demons clothed as the members. They were holding my hand not wanting me to let go of them. I had enough and I was sick and tired of everything.

This was when I started realizing that everything we deal face to face has a spiritual side to it. The Devil really hates us. He wanted me to continue to stay blind with what I watched and deafen my ears to what I listen as long as it wasn't the truth.

If someone were to come up to me and ask if kpop is okay, I will tell them to stay far away from it as it is demonic and occultic. Absolutely disgusting and full of darkness.

Watching JD videos opened my eyes. I was also convicted by the Holy Spirit through Femi's videos (Simple Believer). So much is happening right now and we can't even afford to waste our time with things that are distracting. Jesus is coming sooner than we think. If you have had your eyes opened to the darkness of kpop, please share your testimony also.

The harvest is many yet the gatherers are few. If you know the truth, do not keep it to yourself. Help share the truth to others so they can see and hear from the darkness.

Like their name, this group really led me astray from God. The devil likes to use entertainment to distract us. In 1 Peter 5:8, it says "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."

Before you know it kpop isn't just music. It's not just watching you favorite group and funny content. For me, it led me to idolatry, the love of gossiping, and also gave me anxiety.

If you keep idolizing your oppas, unnies, noonas it will lead you to eternal condemnation. I urge you to allow yourself to feel convicted as it is much better than condemnation later on. I do not want the Devil to win so many souls. I hate his whole agenda. It is evil and not of God.

Please join the God's side. He has already won the battle according to the Bible. Thank you for taking the time to read my testimony. Please share with those that may need to hear this testimony and message.

I wanted to share my testimony here. I know the power of testimonials and my faith increased in the Lord when I saw how much He transformed others when they fully gave their lives to Him.

When I was in high school, I had three friends that were into their respective kpop groups.

I remember being shocked when I saw a stage where the fans will chant the members names. I remember jokingly saying to my friend ”This feels like a cult”. My friends were obsessed about their idols and I didn’t really seem to understand why. They showed me pictures and performances trying so hard to get me to ‘stan’ with them. One friend could even tell what member it was by a picture of a random mole on they body. Tbh I was more than a bit concerned. I look back and I think the Holy Spirit was protecting me then.

However, I got older and had an interest in pop music. I was a lukewarm christian in all honesty. I started to like rap/hip-hop songs. The Kpop songs I heard were more of the cute vibe and I wasn’t much into it. I remember hearing mic drop and really liking it but I was overwhelmed with the number of members (didn’t know about nct yet xD) that I couldn’t get into them.

But one day, I heard the voice of this member. All it took was just hearing lix’s voice. I wasn’t even watching the music video. Someone besides me was playing ___ Menu and I decided to watch and listen. I should have stopped at the music title as a ‘so-called believer in Christ’. At this point, I compromised so much this felt like another compromise. I though to myself how can they rap so well and fast. I wondered why I never heard of them before. I truly though they were the best group out there. They fit my music aesthetic, there were around my age and I could relate to them.

This group hit me differently than the rest. The truly led me astray after being enticed by their voices in their blasphemous song, Devil's Menu.

I liked the fact that they made their own music. I actually believe them even now. Except they have occultic and demonic influences that's why their company allows them to release such music.

During this time, I got obsessed with fan fiction and it took me down a dark addictive hole. However God delivered me from it! I also got involved in wanting to know so much about my idols that I started visiting sasaeng sites and going through loopholes to get insider info about what was going on in the industry. I got news about what was happening before the rest of the public did. I knew it was wrong but I enjoyed it too much to let go.

I got excited when there were scandals which is absolutely sad and always wanted more scandals and was not satisfied. I'm glad to say, the Lord delivered me from this too. So much to the point I lose interest about the latest celebrity scandal news and I just want to mind my own business.

During this whole mess, I was relying and idolizing the members. I was really worshipping them. Not like bowing and praying to them. But relying on them when I was going through a hard time instead of God. My anxiety worsened and I believed listening to more of their demonic music will calm me down. I started listening to more and more but it worsened. I decided this was enough and was a problem and I needed to let go of k-pop completely.

Ever since I became serious about my faith with Christ, the enemy got nervous and started attacking. I started having dreams with demons clothed as the members. They were holding my hand not wanting me to let go of them. I had enough and I was sick and tired of everything.

This was when I started realizing that everything we deal face to face has a spiritual side to it. The Devil really hates us. He wanted me to continue to stay blind with what I watched and deafen my ears to what I listen as long as it wasn't the truth.

If someone were to come up to me and ask if kpop is okay, I will tell them to stay far away from it as it is demonic and occultic. Absolutely disgusting and full of darkness.

Watching JD videos opened my eyes. I was also convicted by the Holy Spirit through Femi's videos (Simple Believer). So much is happening right now and we can't even afford to waste our time with things that are distracting. Jesus is coming sooner than we think. If you have had your eyes opened to the darkness of kpop, please share your testimony also.

The harvest is many yet the gatherers are few. If you know the truth, do not keep it to yourself. Help share the truth to others so they can see and hear from the darkness.

Like their name, this group really led me astray from God. The devil likes to use entertainment to distract us. In 1 Peter 5:8, it says "Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."

Before you know it kpop isn't just music. It's not just watching you favorite group and funny content. For me, it led me to idolatry, the love of gossiping, and also gave me anxiety.

If you keep idolizing your oppas, unnies, noonas it will lead you to eternal condemnation. I urge you to allow yourself to feel convicted as it is much better than condemnation later on. I do not want the Devil to win so many souls. I hate his whole agenda. It is evil and not of God.

Please join the God's side. He has already won the battle according to the Bible. Thank you for taking the time to read my testimony. Please share with those that may need to hear this testimony and message.
it started with the same song for me too lol

Thank you for sharing.
The same fans who scream that their fav is only a human -in response to the hate i.e- are the first who treat him/her like everything but a human. Who puts people on a pedestal that way and can never criticize anything they do even if by uttering an objective opinion? Something is really wrong.

PrincessPunch

Veteran

I love femi (simple believer). she speaks straight facts and doesnt sugar coat it for people who still want to find excuses to stay following and listening to these groups. she emphasizes heavily that these idols hate their fans and want to send them to hell. that woke me up to realize that these people arent worth it at all.

PrincessPunch

Veteran
The same fans who scream that their fav is only a human -in response to the hate i.e- are the first who treat him/her like everything but a human. Who puts people on a pedestal that way and can never criticize anything they do even if by uttering an objective opinion? Something is really wrong.
this!!!! ive never seen anyone so hypocritical and superficial as kpop fans are

Anonymous User

Established
I want to emphasize praying for the members of this group.

I was so touched when I came across a post on SNS. It was a prayer post taking time to pray for each individual member. Though I want to expose their unfruitful works to open the eyes of others, I can’t wait for them to become found men in Christ. If only they do not harden their hearts and continue the path of fame and pride.

Anonymous User

Established
A good amount of their songs if we put the symbolism aside is filled with arrogance on 'how they're so good and are the best out of everyone' sprinkled with lonely depressive songs (a result from investing in a life of temporary pleasure by compromising).

PrincessPunch

Veteran
I want to emphasize praying for the members of this group.

I was so touched when I came across a post on SNS. It was a prayer post taking time to pray for each individual member. Though I want to expose their unfruitful works to open the eyes of others, I can’t wait for them to become found men in Christ. If only they do not harden their hearts and continue the path of fame and pride.
ive seen a post talking about how b@ngchan said he cried when he listened to christian music

gettingedu

Established

“Stray-kids” their name has a new meaning to me leading people astray, leading CHILDREN astray and we know how God feels about children in the kingdom of Heaven..

A video of them came on my feed recently and they were bawling their eyes out about something on stage and bchan was like “I’ll protect every single one you” “I won’t let any one touch you stay!!” Things like that and I just had to cringe because this is where many of these relying on them comes in.. they say they’ll protect you and make you feel like their exclusive to you..mtchew:rolleyes:

gettingedu

Established
ive seen a post talking about how b@ngchan said he cried when he listened to christian music
Oh yeah I’ve seen that and it could be that it touched Him or He thought about wanting to run to God but he feels he can’t because of the industry he’s in i don’t know. I will say this though just because cried because of that song does not mean so much especially because he’s still doing work that’s contrary to the word of God. God can reach anyone at their point of need and I pray that they will humble themselves before Him

A good amount of their songs if we put the symbolism aside is filled with arrogance on 'how they're so good and are the best out of everyone' sprinkled with lonely depressive songs (a result from investing in a life of temporary pleasure by compromising).
this is so wrong, normally when someone doesn't stop saying these arrogant things you just want to get away from them not hype them. Fans aside, what in the arrogance...

“Stray-kids” their name has a new meaning to me leading people astray, leading CHILDREN astray and we know how God feels about children in the kingdom of Heaven..

A video of them came on my feed recently and they were bawling their eyes out about something on stage and bchan was like “I’ll protect every single one you” “I won’t let any one touch you stay!!” Things like that and I just had to cringe because this is where many of these relying on them comes in.. they say they’ll protect you and make you feel like their exclusive to you..mtchew:rolleyes:
the video was painful as heck

1- Not only : what are u gonna do literally? saying things like that
2- but also what even is happening for you to act like the king of the jungle

The fandom is already drowning to its core in the victimization just because of some internet trolls and now you're adding another layer as if being a part of a fandom was like working in the marine corps?

I say they should protect themselves from the satanic lifestyle first

obvs it's all fake so I hope that crying and getting "all vulnerable" in concerts gets quickly old because clearly

Anonymous User

Established
Oh yeah I’ve seen that and it could be that it touched Him or He thought about wanting to run to God but he feels he can’t because of the industry he’s in i don’t know. I will say this though just because cried because of that song does not mean so much especially because he’s still doing work that’s contrary to the word of God. God can reach anyone at their point of need and I pray that they will humble themselves before Him
This!!! there's a different between an emotional response vs. true change

Anonymous User

Established

Isn't that easy to say when then they're getting money, fame and attention from fans? Let's be naive and pretend that they really meant that.. even if the wanted to they can't. (only God can) it's enabling emotional attachment real bad in fans. even my loved ones might want to protect me but somethings our beyond ability.

glockconviction

Established
here for this thread, I’ll repost what I said in the kpop threads
i always felt something was up with them. they were naturally cute but got so much surgery to look like feminine dolls. especially recently since theyve been on tour with f3lix on stage sobbing for hours and 5kz “friendships” with random celebrities who dont have any connections to kpop (mind you this dude only interacts with him, f3l1x, 1n and l33 kn0w). it seems to me they both sell, probably together because they always take these types of photos together
this video really was what got me. the red lights video is so blatant even down to the title. “red lights” obviously having connotations to the red light district and prostitution. but i am thinking BC is going to more of a handler position than the one who is doing the action. this isn’t your run of the mill “sexy concept” for fanservice.(possibly the rest of 3r@ch@ could be handlers as well but i have to check for signs).
37EE42D0-C9A3-48F0-BFD8-FEB48908C39A.jpeg
it starts with both of them being bound up in a room with chains, HJ is in a bed and BC is on a table that you will see later. Both have dark figures standing over them while they struggle to escape but BC breaks his chains first, where HJ struggles for longer and then there is another clip shown of him breathing heavily before it cuts out (looks like he is stimulating sex while passing out).
D102CE6B-F921-4CED-A81A-87EE48EEB773.jpeg208A7E31-CA69-41C7-B203-B42A853A0C1C.jpegDF8A87F8-3416-490E-B9D1-34BBD13BC609.jpeg
HJ doing the “vow of silence” hand symbol with red light casted over his face
DB49F54C-5200-4842-A502-7340BD512A1F.jpeg
clips of them both being strangled with one hand, while BC is struggling and looks like he is fighting it again like with the chains, HJ seems to be giving into it more (another clip of him struggling to breathe is shown before he sings the “make you feel my love” part)
3529A2F1-7CFF-49D1-833A-88CA77507729.jpeg
Sitting at the same table BC was on earlier with pearls, feathers, and fancy glasses on it, more red being shown like on the tablecloth. Could also represent blood sacrifice while the pearls are tied to jewel programming and are another symbol for sex slavery (“pearl necklaces” has a double meaning as well)
6D9BC403-92D2-4B5A-A78F-CB7F96B386AA.jpeg
FC8AD325-3B59-4957-90CA-49A0221E3716.jpeg
birds flying around HJ before another clip of him is shown with red strings tied around him as he struggles to run down what looks like a hotel hallway, on the other clips it also shows BC running down a parallel hallway with chains tied around his back (as above so below symbolism
51FD67A3-E0C9-4071-BBDF-269032564E5B.jpeg
HJ putting his hands around BCs neck with the words “Moment Forever” where it shows them both at the end touching their own reflections in front of mirrors in the same room they started the video in.
4FEE7DA7-7A1E-4FF8-9B01-BC784EF1EC89.jpeg
Like a lot songs about relationships, there’s a double meaning. If you watch the video you’ll see better what I mean, the lyrics are full of it too. It seems to me they’re using this song to communicate their devotion to the devil while also “advertising” themselves and talking about betas do with their clients:

I Cannot Breathe Without You
Being Right By My Side, I'll Die

So Can You Please Come Over Closer?
(BC is saying that without the devil/his handlers he won’t be able to function. him “dying” is a way to show how important this being is to him. he wants it to come closer so he can feel secure)
Hold Me Tight, Right Now

Even If I Struggle To Run Away From You
There's No Answer
We Sleep Until The Sun Goes Deeper

I Really Wanna Know, Yeah!
I Already Lost Control, Oh
(HJ can’t run away from it. He has already sold his body and his soul “losing control” to the industry and his handlers. every time he tries to get away he struggles; shown in the video. he is deciding to “sleep with them until the sun goes deeper” so his wishes are “answered for”)

I'm Going Crazy Now, Out Of Control, I
I Stay Up All Night Again
The Moment When I Close My Eyes
All I See Is Red Lights

(again being emphasized that both of them are out of control and going crazy through the processes of being programmed and giving up their souls, staying up all night and going through struggle to sell themselves. “red lights” aka prostitution, blood sacrifice being all they can focus on because either it happens so often or it has been ingrained in their mind to the point of no return)

Shh, You Know I Can't Leave You Alone
You Know I Can't Leave You Alone
I Absolutely Can't Let You Go
Make You Feel My Love, Oh! Oh! (Oh)
It's A Night Wrapped In Darkness

Makе You Feel My Love, Oh! Oh! (Oh)
You Know I Can't Leave You Alonе
(“shh!” representing the vow of silence HJ takes, he can’t leave his sponsor/the devil alone is said repeatedly in the chorus. he is completely devoted and addicted. he will continue to “make them feel his love”. dark nights symbolizing the energies and setting around him when he makes them “feel his love”. there is more heavy breathing in the background of these parts which i think both represent him struggling and sexual acts; same with the ohhhh parts)

Now, Tell Me You Hate Me
That You Can't Stand Me Anymore
But I Know, You And Me
It Can't Be Helped
Set The Mic Up
We Sleep Until The Moon Goes Deeper

(BC says “set the mic up” showing that he mainly shows his devotion through music. his relationship is in too deep and even when he wants to run away he will continue to use his “mic” or music to deepen his connection. while HJ says “sun” and BC says “moon” in their verses to represent yin/yang again it may also mean one does their action during the day and one at night)
I Spend This Night Again
All I See Is Red Lights

(Red Lights, Red Lights)
(BC repeats the chorus with the same mantras, says “i spend this night again” showing that they are repeating themselves in showing their love and “seeing red lights”, “going crazy” over and over because they cannot break ties)

(I Absolutely Can't Let You Go)
All I See Is Red Lights, Red Lights, Red Lights

queen82

Star

this video really was what got me. the red lights video is so blatant even down to the title. “red lights” obviously having connotations to the red light district and prostitution. but i am thinking BC is going to more of a handler position than the one who is doing the action. this isn’t your run of the mill “sexy concept” for fanservice.(possibly the rest of 3r@ch@ could be handlers as well but i have to check for signs).
View attachment 75572
it starts with both of them being bound up in a room with chains, HJ is in a bed and BC is on a table that you will see later. Both have dark figures standing over them while they struggle to escape but BC breaks his chains first, where HJ struggles for longer and then there is another clip shown of him breathing heavily before it cuts out (looks like he is stimulating sex while passing out).
View attachment 75573View attachment 75574View attachment 75575
View attachment 75577
clips of them both being strangled with one hand, while BC is struggling and looks like he is fighting it again like with the chains, HJ seems to be giving into it more (another clip of him struggling to breathe is shown before he sings the “make you feel my love” part)
View attachment 75578
Sitting at the same table BC was on earlier with pearls, feathers, and fancy glasses on it, more red being shown like on the tablecloth. Could also represent blood sacrifice while the pearls are tied to jewel programming and are another symbol for sex slavery (“pearl necklaces” has a double meaning as well)
View attachment 75579
View attachment 75580
birds flying around HJ before another clip of him is shown with red strings tied around him as he struggles to run down what looks like a hotel hallway, on the other clips it also shows BC running down a parallel hallway with chains tied around his back (as above so below symbolism
View attachment 75581
HJ putting his hands around BCs neck with the words “Moment Forever” where it shows them both at the end touching their own reflections in front of mirrors in the same room they started the video in.
View attachment 75586
Like a lot songs about relationships, there’s a double meaning. If you watch the video you’ll see better what I mean, the lyrics are full of it too. It seems to me they’re using this song to communicate their devotion to the devil while also “advertising” themselves and talking about betas do with their clients:

(BC is saying that without the devil/his handlers he won’t be able to function. him “dying” is a way to show how important this being is to him. he wants it to come closer so he can feel secure)
Hold Me Tight, Right Now

There's No Answer

(HJ can’t run away from it. He has already sold his body and his soul “losing control” to the industry and his handlers. every time he tries to get away he struggles; shown in the video. he is deciding to “sleep with them until the sun goes deeper” so his wishes are “answered for”)

All I See Is Red Lights

(again being emphasized that both of them are out of control and going crazy through the processes of being programmed and giving up their souls, staying up all night and going through struggle to sell themselves. “red lights” aka prostitution, blood sacrifice being all they can focus on because either it happens so often or it has been ingrained in their mind to the point of no return)

(“shh!” representing the vow of silence HJ takes, he can’t leave his sponsor/the devil alone is said repeatedly in the chorus. he is completely devoted and addicted. he will continue to “make them feel his love”. dark nights symbolizing the energies and setting around him when he makes them “feel his love”. there is more heavy breathing in the background of these parts which i think both represent him struggling and sexual acts; same with the ohhhh parts)

Now, Tell Me You Hate Me
But I Know, You And Me
It Can't Be Helped
Set The Mic Up

(BC says “set the mic up” showing that he mainly shows his devotion through music. his relationship is in too deep and even when he wants to run away he will continue to use his “mic” or music to deepen his connection. while HJ says “sun” and BC says “moon” in their verses to represent yin/yang again it may also mean one does their action during the day and one at night)
I Spend This Night Again
All I See Is Red Lights

(Red Lights, Red Lights)
(BC repeats the chorus with the same mantras, says “i spend this night again” showing that they are repeating themselves in showing their love and “seeing red lights”, “going crazy” over and over because they cannot break ties)

i have a feeling that Woojin left the group because he refused to do some services , they create the bullying story as a cover

Anonymous User

Established

View attachment 75572
View attachment 75573View attachment 75574View attachment 75575
View attachment 75577
View attachment 75578
View attachment 75579
View attachment 75580
View attachment 75581
View attachment 75586

Hold Me Tight, Right Now

There's No Answer

All I See Is Red Lights

Now, Tell Me You Hate Me
But I Know, You And Me
It Can't Be Helped
Set The Mic Up

I Spend This Night Again
All I See Is Red Lights

(Red Lights, Red Lights)

They're playing both roles of beta kittens. Blondes are usually for the one inflicting pain and pink is represents the submissive one. Though either hyunj1n or b@ng ch@n has pink hair they show how it is done by taking turns.

Pearls doesn't just mean beta kitten but also a specific degrading sex slave. It represents ejaculation (usually seen on female idols).

Notice how in the end, they look at their altars in the mirrors. (is that another shadow on the right of ch@n?)