SKZ Discussion Thread

gettingedu

Rookie
hey guys! Happy new year!
So update on my thing with skz

I’ve pretty much forgotten about these people haha
I stopped looking at their stuff way back but I’m just saying it now. before it would be like skz this skz that but after thunderous I was like “yeah I’m out :)“ and they don’t faze me anymore (I was not necessarily obsessed with them so it was easy for me to walk away which is not the case for some:confused: but all I did was unfollow them and click not interested on the post I would see on my feed *act like theirs a laughing emoji here thanks*

but that’s my thing now :)

queen82

Star
hey guys! Happy new year!
So update on my thing with skz

I’ve pretty much forgotten about these people haha
I stopped looking at their stuff way back but I’m just saying it now. before it would be like skz this skz that but after thunderous I was like “yeah I’m out :)“ and they don’t faze me anymore (I was not necessarily obsessed with them so it was easy for me to walk away which is not the case for some:confused: but all I did was unfollow them and click not interested on the post I would see on my feed *act like theirs a laughing emoji here thanks*

but that’s my thing now :)
happy new years to you

did you see this mess? their concert in saudi arabia(yes sadly, concerts are being held there) was cancelled or postponed idk but I hope cancelled as well as all of the concerts BUT girls(I didn't see if there were boys as well) got lost and a fool even gave a ride to some girls but he tweeted that he left them somewhere unknown making them believe that it was a safe place, some girls got injured, apparently there is some man trying to kidnap girls in his car atm...... I didn't come here to say that they were sacrificed or some sort of thing but just to remind how concerts are a place where people become wild or even those who were wild since before gather and then it becomes worse than a zoo where animals aren't in their "place". Even before the concert was cancelled due to the weather, someone got attacked over a BT5 umbrella lol. But yeah concerts are really not worth it, feeling excitement over seeing your fav along with thousands of people is just an illusion. Going to a concert is just willingly throwing oneself in pure danger.
I'm reading things on twitter hoping it is fake but anything can happen

I was following the event this morning and suddenly everything turned into a nightmare for these girls, the worse thing I heard before all of that was stays being sad bc of the staff that was laughing at the girls who were crying when they heard the concert was cancelled. Now they're getting abducted, sprayed, harassed and even there is some minsinformation abt some places being safe for them apparently

Last edited:
some people are saying that a big part of the noise is fake but what I said about concerts still stands and as for this concert, I personally can't say what's fake and what isn't. We can't do anything in the first place

Anonymous User

Established
Hello guys!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here but I took a break from Kpop and came back to read the comments posted here. I’m a Christian and as you know I used to like this group and their songs. I still care for them as humans and hope they change their ways and use their talent to glorify God. But for that to happen, change must happen willfully from themselves. I want to continue to pray for them.

I stumbled across a video of the leader listening to this song.

My dream is not just limited to this group but anyone in this industry to stop aiding or helping to advance Satan’s work and actually be a part of helping build the Kingdom of God.

Usually, when fans see this kind of video, they start to claim that they’re Christians. However, in Matthew 7:20 (KJV) it says “Therefore by their fruits you will know them”. They can say they are Christian as many times they want or scream as loud as they can. But if their actions don’t match their words, it doesn’t matter.

I’m not here to judge since I’ve been a lukewarm Christian for most of my life. I used to acknowledge myself as a “Christian k-pop fan”. Even though I was being convicted by the Holy Spirit of the dark music I listened to.

For the Christians in this thread, I hope you continue to pray for our fellow lost brothers and sisters in this industry. I will not sugarcoat and say they do not know what they’re doing. I’ve been in a similar position and I continued to ignore the convictions and willfully sinned. My hope is for someone to allow their heart to be tender and come out to expose the secrets in this industry so more fans will have their eyes opened.

“Whoever has ears, let them hear.” Matthew 11:15 (NIV).

queen82

Star
Hello guys!

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here but I took a break from Kpop and came back to read the comments posted here. I’m a Christian and as you know I used to like this group and their songs. I still care for them as humans and hope they change their ways and use their talent to glorify God. But for that to happen, change must happen willfully from themselves. I want to continue to pray for them.

My dream is not just limited to this group but anyone in this industry to stop aiding or helping to advance Satan’s work and actually be a part of helping build the Kingdom of God.

Usually, when fans see this kind of video, they start to claim that they’re Christians. However, in Matthew 7:20 (KJV) it says “Therefore by their fruits you will know them”. They can say they are Christian as many times they want or scream as loud as they can. But if their actions don’t match their words, it doesn’t matter.

I’m not here to judge since I’ve been a lukewarm Christian for most of my life. I used to acknowledge myself as a “Christian k-pop fan”. Even though I was being convicted by the Holy Spirit of the dark music I listened to.

For the Christians in this thread, I hope you continue to pray for our fellow lost brothers and sisters in this industry. I will not sugarcoat and say they do not know what they’re doing. I’ve been in a similar position and I continued to ignore the convictions and willfully sinned. My hope is for someone to allow their heart to be tender and come out to expose the secrets in this industry so more fans will have their eyes opened.

hello welcome back

gettingedu

Rookie
Hello guys!

Exactly!! Matthew 7:20 is very clear even if you listen to Christian music or have a scripture on your ear piece (cough cough that one member from BP) that’s not going to get a ticket into Heaven that’s such a lie, you need to be living for Christ!! And making a song about Christmas being evil or something just takes away from the whole point!! I will only see these people as true followers in Christ when I see them spread the gospel and rlly give credit to God bc these so called Christian kpopers having such a platform and you’re not using it to spread the gospel!! The Bible clearly says it so Biko all these I used to go to church doesn’t do anything. Do you go now? Do you still worship and praise Him? Do we see the manifestation of Christ in what you do? If they do lmk. Bc Gods name is used in all sorts of things like some artist was praying over the shoot of her music video and the video was twerking and things like that. HOW are you not ashamed?

I will say these people need deliverance and they rlly are crying out to God in their hearts or just rlly looking for a way out especially with the people they working with idk how they would be able to leave without it being some scandal. So it is still good to try and intercede for these people PERSONALLY I’m still iffy about praying for the people in the entertainment industry but

AND it is nice seeing him talk about Christ and bring attention to that but please people should not be deceived and listen to so and so music bc they said they’re Christian

Last edited: