SKZ Discussion Thread

What I'll say might belong in the anti bullshit section but so be it.
almost everything that is being released lately has been treated by fans as an unprecedented genius idea but I feel like they're doing copy and paste, idek if we can call it inspiration.
An example:

the fact that this deranged woman (idk who the man is) has been chosen as an example is something on its own

they didn't say anything to their fans for the war?
nah, they even announced world tour dates. tbh world peace isn't gonna defeat world war just because celebrity lambda expresses their concern, and Ukraine isn't the first one to be the victim of war, nor the last. Palestine, Syria, Yemen and a lot more have always been (and are still) in wars and no one said anything. If they start speaking about Ukraine now then it is most likely a result of performative activism.
Bringing awareness is always welcome though

queen82

Star
nah, they even announced world tour dates. tbh world peace isn't gonna defeat world war just because celebrity lambda expresses their concern, and Ukraine isn't the first one to be the victim of war, nor the last. Palestine, Syria, Yemen and a lot more have always been (and are still) in wars and no one said anything. If they start speaking about Ukraine now then it is most likely a result of performative activism.
Bringing awareness is always welcome though
yes and also because idols from what i know weren't allowed to speak about politic

Anonymous User

Established
I’ve been going through this thread and I appreciate those that contributed to this thread especially when I was gone for months. The different perspective means a lot to me. I started this thread since this was the only group I knew the most about and to be honest, I have a confession to make. After wanting to so badly expose the symbolism in this group, I found myself sucked back into it. (During this period I felt uncomfortable with the things I previously learned and tried to shrug it off). With what I learned previously, I couldn't take it for long. I decided to take a much-needed break from everything. Kpop, secular music, just all of it. This is why I don’t even go and look at what they’re up to anymore. I see new things about them because of whoever brings them here.

This thread will always be here as long as it doesn’t get deleted. The first pages of the thread were when I knew very little information but I was so eager to start this. I’ll be here every once in a while to interact with others and continue to debunk skz’s lies. For anyone that knows their symbolism that is going on and they are struggling, you can reach out to me and I’ll do my best to help as I have been there.

Also, I thought it’d be cool if we shared our testimonies and how we came to find the truth. Also, some tips in avoiding listening or watching their content could help those that are suffering. Absolute huge thanks to those that contribute and even the lurkers =).

I’ve been going through this thread and I appreciate those that contributed to this thread especially when I was gone for months. The different perspective means a lot to me. I started this thread since this was the only group I knew the most about and to be honest, I have a confession to make. After wanting to so badly expose the symbolism in this group, I found myself sucked back into it. (During this period I felt uncomfortable with the things I previously learned and tried to shrug it off). With what I learned previously, I couldn't take it for long. I decided to take a much-needed break from everything. Kpop, secular music, just all of it. This is why I don’t even go and look at what they’re up to anymore. I see new things about them because of whoever brings them here.

This thread will always be here as long as it doesn’t get deleted. The first pages of the thread were when I knew very little information but I was so eager to start this. I’ll be here every once in a while to interact with others and continue to debunk skz’s lies. For anyone that knows their symbolism that is going on and they are struggling, you can reach out to me and I’ll do my best to help as I have been there.

Also, I thought it’d be cool if we shared our testimonies and how we came to find the truth. Also, some tips in avoiding listening or watching their content could help those that are suffering. Absolute huge thanks to those that contribute and even the lurkers =).
You reminding yourself of what the truth is no matter what your heart "wanted" is remarkable. (I hope I understood correctly)

Almost same situation here. I'm starting to pull myself together lol but there are a bunch of things like mk ultra that I just cannot see at all bc of how I never understood it. But obvs, because of how plain and blatant it is, I can see the satanism symbolism but only the obvious like one eye, hands etc(I was going to post some things I saw in the new mv). Tbh no need to analyze every dust even though that's what I wanted at the beginning. This can lead to cognitive dissonance and getting sucked in again.

Anonymous User

Established
You reminding yourself of what the truth is no matter what your heart "wanted" is remarkable. (I hope I understood correctly)

Almost same situation here. I'm starting to pull myself together lol but there are a bunch of things like mk ultra that I just cannot see at all bc of how I never understood it. But obvs, because of how plain and blatant it is, I can see the satanism symbolism but only the obvious like one eye, hands etc(I was going to post some things I saw in the new mv). Tbh no need to analyze every dust even though that's what I wanted at the beginning. This can lead to cognitive dissonance and getting sucked in again.
Thanks, I appreciate this. It really helps to take a break from everything and live your life. Still being aware of what's happening is also essential. I agree there's no need to analyze everything (no one has the time for that) and they used similar symbolism in almost everything. I've learned much more than I knew before and I have yet to learn some more.

Anonymous User

Established
The original videos at the beginning of this thread are unavailable. However, someone recorded and downloaded jd's videos on skz