SKZ Discussion Thread

wow

Veteran
I don't wanna slander that man or anyone but concerning the last sentance, the reason why I similarily thought that way is bc how he's depicted in some MVs: a cult leader. Literally. They are showing him all smiley as if reassuring the members and inviting them to enter the other world or whatever it is.
oh no, its not slandering if we are just telling what we think the truth really is. i also see him very persuasive and manipulating the members in a lot of ways, he has a lot of power over them and they seem very much intimidated or uncomfortable by him once in a while, the members seem to respect him a lot, and i remember when cb is recording a song with another soloist that want him to be featured in the soloist's song, bc also came to the studio and gave a lot of opinions about the songs and how the producers of the soloist agrees with him, and also cb literally asked for his opinion a lot of times during recording saying "is this good enough?". and i found a yt video of a korean guy who is a producer and how he praised bc a lot of how much power he has in the studio, he said "even if theres other bunch of producers in the room, he is still the one in control and making sure the music is right, so i really admire him for that, as a producer, the ability to have control over your music is very admirable". and this dude who said it also very sketchy, ppl said that he is a racist and has done some digusting stuff.

"producers" man...

Anonymous User

Established
It creeps me out on how good they are at acting. Ch@n has this really nice and caring image towards skz and stays love to call him "best leader". I remember him saying that he treated felix differently and unfairly

Reactions: Lin

swayy000

Star
didnt they make a song called hellevator? i never seen it but i saw the thumbnail for the music video and its literally as above so below

helloyall

Established
It creeps me out on how good they are at acting. Ch@n has this really nice and caring image towards skz and stays love to call him "best leader". I remember him saying that he treated felix differently and unfairly
yeah that true leader persona might also be a part of their scripted personality.
I also noticed how good they are at acting, and not only them.

swayy000

Star
yeah that true leader persona might also be a part of their scripted personality.
I also noticed how good they are at acting, and not only them.
yup all these idols are good at it. its really sad. I was surprised at first when hyunj1n was accused of bullying, i thought he would never do something like that judging from his "personality", but its all fake

Anonymous User

Established
hmm interesting. btw have you happened to find a translation of what be0mgyu said during that fanlive you showed me in the other forum?
I'm in the process of looking for it, I'll make sure to post in the thread when I do

helloyall

Established
"easy"'s lyrics are really one of those that mock the fans the most.If they really do write all the lyrics then it was really mean of them lol. From "cast magic spells" to "everyone will catch off guard", and that huge eye at the beginning and the color green. Also there was animal masks that aren't smthg normal too.

In Any there's also that kinda neon green, lightning bolt, there was a random (that we know isn't) up pointing up finger emoji (one finger pointing the ceiling=one, guess who their "one" is) etc...

Anyway in the MVs, no decoration is randomly put there.

Also someone pointed out the fact how the fact that 3racha all had "han" in their name (han=one). Aren't those small things important for them?

Anonymous User

Established
Hellevator is one of their straightforward songs. SKZ is telling us exactly what they're doing and the path they're taking. What irritates me the most is seeing them wear a cross. I saw Han and Felix wearing a cross earring and Minho and Woojin with a cross necklace.

I don’t want to count the number of times red has flashed in this mv. Just too much but instantly reminded me of their menu song.

Red sometimes has to do with sacrifices. Did they have to do sacrifices to be on this hellevator?

This scene lowkey makes me feel uncomfortable

Back to the storyline of the mv, they’re all walking on the streets and h@n decides to walk away from the group. The lyrics on the mv showing han says “I’m praying for myself to hold on, to save myself from their unkind stares”

Chan’s close up reaction as Han walks away from the group

I was hoping he was trying to get out of the system but instead he’s the first one in the group that decides to go on the hellevator

Felix is now the second member standing in front of the hellevator and guess what.. with a cross earring too at this point they’re mocking.

h@n has reached the destination, another “new world” just like levanter. It's a beautiful illusion that this is a better place

Is this place/path as beautiful as it looks?

The rest of the group joins, if you watch the mv Felix opens the gates and chan the leader closes it just like levanter making sure everyone’s onboard

If anyone knows what the penthouse might symbolize please let me know

Han is trying to run away from this place too, why would he if he came here

But the group catches up to him and the first one holds him is chan

You may be wondering why they’re looking up and the mv ends this way

The MV ends like this, as above so below

If anyone has anything to add or correct please feel free

swayy000

Star
"easy"'s lyrics are really one of those that mock the fans the most.If they really do write all the lyrics then it was really mean of them lol. From "cast magic spells" to "everyone will catch off guard", and that huge eye at the beginning and the color green. Also there was animal masks that aren't smthg normal too.

In Any there's also that kinda neon green, lightning bolt, there was a random (that we know isn't) up pointing up finger emoji (one finger pointing the ceiling=one, guess who their "one" is) etc...

Anyway in the MVs, no decoration is randomly put there.

Also someone pointed out the fact how the fact that 3racha all had "han" in their name (han=one). Aren't those small things important for them?
yeah i feel like many of these idols definitely know along with their company that they are deceiving their fans. The lyrics for 1rene and seulg1's monster, also, i think they say something like "im a little monster, be scared of me. " "ill dominate you" and " as I dance I cast a spell all over your body". Thats why i feel like there is some witchcraft in their music hence why many of the fans find it hard to leave kpop or are so blinded.

helloyall

Established
Hellevator is one of their straightforward songs. SKZ is telling us exactly what they're doing and the path they're taking. What irritates me the most is seeing them wear a cross. I saw Han and Felix wearing a cross earring and Minho and Woojin with a cross necklace.

I don’t want to count the number of times red has flashed in this mv. Just too much but instantly reminded me of their menu song.

Red sometimes has to do with sacrifices. Did they have to do sacrifices to be on this hellevator?

Back to the storyline of the mv, they’re all walking on the streets and h@n decides to walk away from the group. The lyrics on the mv showing han says “I’m praying for myself to hold on, to save myself from their unkind stares”

I was hoping he was trying to get out of the system but instead he’s the first one in the group that decides to go on the hellevator

Felix is now the second member standing in front of the hellevator and guess what.. with a cross earring too at this point they’re mocking.

h@n has reached the destination, another “new world” just like levanter. It's a beautiful illusion that this is a better place

The rest of the group joins, if you watch the mv Felix opens the gates and chan the leader closes it just like levanter making sure everyone’s onboard

Thank you for ur analysis! I agree for how the place seems: beautiful but is it? Those beautiful field of flowers, those places that are meant to be called as "better places" are exactly the opposite of what they look like: ugly.
It's like the Dajjal (false messiah, the deceiver), he has a heaven but in reality it's hell, has a hell but is in reality a heaven,(that is like that in Islam).

They really trick people into thinking that at the beginning of their songs, all that is sad represents their struggles as trainees or before ( before they become famous) and then those beautiful fields represents the ending of the suffering after "realizing their dreams" which is the beginning of true success.

helloyall

Established
yeah i feel like many of these idols definitely know along with their company that they are deceiving their fans. The lyrics for 1rene and seulg1's monster, also, i think they say something like "im a little monster, be scared of me. " "ill dominate you" and " as I dance I cast a spell all over your body". Thats why i feel like there is some witchcraft in their music hence why many of the fans find it hard to leave kpop or are so blinded.
truly everything was directed as to not make fans wanna look somewhere else, they made them look "perfect", not allowed to date to make it seem like they are available for the entitled fans, do fanservice even if it takes them to bark. And of course: the music itself

swayy000

Star

sorry this might be long but this is my analysis~
wow. its blantant, right in your face. through your analysis, I think that hellevator is talking about how they are going straight to hell through this industry that they "got on" and they can't escape. The penthouse might represent hell also?
But this is similar to the use of trains ive noticed in other kpop music videos. For example ex0, a train is seen in the end of one of their mv's( im not sure which one), sh1nee with their new mv dont call me, @espas black mamba, and in tw1ce with their song cant stop me, and in one of t ex t's comeback lives and in magic island mv, there is train imagery as well. I always wondered why, but then while looking at the ending of cant stop me, all the members are on a speeding train that leads to an fiery abyss.twice1.JPG
twice2.JPG
The imagery was similar to one of t ex t's comeback live, and the members are all on a train on top of a bridge, and its dark all around them, but suddenly there's fire all underneath the bridge and the bridge breaks, and the train along with the boys fall into the fire :( It immediately reminded me of tw1ces video and my analysis is how the train represents the state these idols are at now being in the music industry. They can't escape because they already chose to go on and it doesn't stop until they reach their destination, which is hell. Same for hellevator. For some of the trains in the kpop mvs, they make the inside look beautiful with flowers and butterflies, similar to the imaginary place in the hellavator mv. That place also reminds me of the place t ex t stop at in their magic island mv, where they reach this beautiful forest but then, the forest catches on fire and they all die. Whats interesting also is that as the place in on fire, they rush waiting for the train to come back but the lights on the train coming towards them are blue and green, which is the same color of the eyes of the cat in their storyline, and im pretty sure that cat represents the devil or something, but im not sure because I stopped watching kpop after I saw the truth and i never really looked into their storyline since... but the train completely passes them.magicisland1.JPG
magicisland2.JPGmagicisland3.JPG

Its almost as if their company are mocking these idols too. Its like the fans are the ones being completely deceived, while the idols know that they are deceiving the fans, but little do THEY know that their company is not only deceiving the fans, but the idols as well.
Also I saw in a video that some of the members in str@y kids are catholic or Christian, is that true? Cause I saw that felix was christian, but its interesting that you said that he along with some other members were wearing a cross in that mv, so i think that they also might have intentionally made them wear that to mock their religion? Idk but it does make me mad. No one bats an eye when they see these idols mocking Christianity in the music videos.

Sun443

Rookie
Seung!m said that he speaks informal to all of his hyungs except for bc and that he respects him a lot. And once he referred to him that he is the most one amongst them that shows a different personality but then said he meant it in a good way. It’s suspicious how bc acts kind and when st4y told him he is the best leader he said nah RM is the best.

helloyall

Established
sorry this might be long but this is my analysis~
wow. its blantant, right in your face. through your analysis, I think that hellevator is talking about how they are going straight to hell through this industry that they "got on" and they can't escape. The penthouse might represent hell also?
But this is similar to the use of trains ive noticed in other kpop music videos. For example ex0, a train is seen in the end of one of their mv's( im not sure which one), sh1nee with their new mv dont call me, @espas black mamba, and in tw1ce with their song cant stop me, and in one of t ex t's comeback lives and in magic island mv, there is train imagery as well. I always wondered why, but then while looking at the ending of cant stop me, all the members are on a speeding train that leads to an fiery abyss.View attachment 52959
View attachment 52960
The imagery was similar to one of t ex t's comeback live, and the members are all on a train on top of a bridge, and its dark all around them, but suddenly there's fire all underneath the bridge and the bridge breaks, and the train along with the boys fall into the fire :( It immediately reminded me of tw1ces video and my analysis is how the train represents the state these idols are at now being in the music industry. They can't escape because they already chose to go on and it doesn't stop until they reach their destination, which is hell. Same for hellevator. For some of the trains in the kpop mvs, they make the inside look beautiful with flowers and butterflies, similar to the imaginary place in the hellavator mv. That place also reminds me of the place t ex t stop at in their magic island mv, where they reach this beautiful forest but then, the forest catches on fire and they all die. Whats interesting also is that as the place in on fire, they rush waiting for the train to come back but the lights on the train coming towards them are blue and green, which is the same color of the eyes of the cat in their storyline, and im pretty sure that cat represents the devil or something, but im not sure because I stopped watching kpop after I saw the truth and i never really looked into their storyline since... but the train completely passes them.View attachment 52964
View attachment 52965View attachment 52966

Its almost as if their company are mocking these idols too. Its like the fans are the ones being completely deceived, while the idols know that they are deceiving the fans, but little do THEY know that their company is not only deceiving the fans, but the idols as well.
Also I saw in a video that some of the members in str@y kids are catholic or Christian, is that true? Cause I saw that felix was christian, but its interesting that you said that he along with some other members were wearing a cross in that mv, so i think that they also might have intentionally made them wear that to mock their religion? Idk but it does make me mad. No one bats an eye when they see these idols mocking Christianity in the music videos.
there is also a bus in district 9, that weird very blatant mv

helloyall

Established
Seung!m said that he speaks informal to all of his hyungs except for bc and that he respects him a lot. And once he referred to him that he is the most one amongst them that shows a different personality but then said he meant it in a good way. It’s suspicious how bc acts kind and when st4y told him he is the best leader he said nah RM is the best.
in a variety show, they also said how different he was off-camera. Of course it might be what we call professionalism but from what they said he seemed to "very" different.

Last edited: