SKZ Discussion Thread

who else is missing what skz had in the beginning? the songs talked about actual struggles and growing up and overcoming hardships but now its wicked... evil... I think they force the feminine persona on hyunjin so much I hope he isn't traumatized.

also chan talking about global warming during his vlive is so fake to me bc I heard jype will start working with nft (nft uses alot of electrical power and is bad for the environment)

wow

Veteran
who else is missing what skz had in the beginning? the songs talked about actual struggles and growing up and overcoming hardships but now its wicked... evil... I think they force the feminine persona on hyunjin so much I hope he isn't traumatized.

also chan talking about global warming during his vlive is so fake to me bc I heard jype will start working with nft (nft uses alot of electrical power and is bad for the environment)
i just realize how every visuals/attractive kpop member in kpop groups are heavily sexualized and are made to be feminine, theyre literally made to be a kitten.

i hate how ch4n gets all "deep" to show everyone how woke he is, and its not even that woke, it doesnt take a single nerve system to think about climate change, and he was only talking ab how the weather changes a lot and then said "we should take care of it" or something like that, and ppl said he is being an intellectual or something. he needs to stop doing that cause i cant watch his vlives clips without cringing or having second hand embarassment at least once. idk why theres always something i dont like about this guy, and he is supposedly the most "perfect" member

i just realize how every visuals/attractive kpop member in kpop groups are heavily sexualized and are made to be feminine, theyre literally made to be a kitten.

i hate how ch4n gets all "deep" to show everyone how woke he is, and its not even that woke, it doesnt take a single nerve system to think about climate change, and he was only talking ab how the weather changes a lot and then said "we should take care of it" or something like that, and ppl said he is being an intellectual or something. he needs to stop doing that cause i cant watch his vlives clips without cringing or having second hand embarassment at least once. idk why theres always something i dont like about this guy, and he is supposedly the most "perfect" member
I agree, I mean have no problen with people dressing or acting feminine but if it's out of their free will, and here the company is probably forcing them to and tells them that they need it to be popular so they have no choice... I feel like something in hyunjin's face is kinda different too..

all the stays think they did something after chan talked about global warming lmao did you forget who is he working for? the government (kinda) chan acts like hes the softest creature on earth and its not true, also his sincerity disappeared too I remember how during his first vlives he was alot more passionate about it. Im not a fan of these weekly vlives as they are soo boring and repetitive and I would rather get stuff with all the members and not this wannabe therapist who is playing the same songs every week and everyone are going crazy

gettingedu

Rookie
Off topic but do u think GOT7 sold their souls
I wouldn’t be surprised if they did but there was this one music video that my cousins were watching by them and I think it was GOT7 But it was like some royalty themed thing oh it’s called ‘NOT BY THE MOON’ and it looked so bad as in symbolism

idk who watched the mv teaser here but after watching it I can guarantee they dont write their own music

why?

also i cant believe the new unveil : track is called cheese, cheese means "little girl" in ped0philia pizz4gat3 code

their new concept also seems to be about "hear no evil"
Bc of the lyrics and how popular they are right now it has to be manufactured to the core :/

and I noticed what you said about pizz4gat3 it's so disgusting I wanna throw up... all these stickey notes they used to make it look like cheese.. I could think of better ideas :(

i also noticed hj and j3ongin wearing green and it resembles pr0stitution

+ adding a screenshot it looks like whats written is "I love what you / I hate"

Attachments

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
hmmm

IMG_20210803_175912.jpg
E7yXkJ5XEAAm2Gb.jpegE7yOw7fXoAExL9Y.jpegE7yOw7fWYAMnAq2.jpeg

this is from his ig story, he said he doesnt have a gf but he has a "lovely bf"
and he also the one who directed hj's playing with fire videom he also works with a lot od jyp artists like d4y6, tw1ce, sum1, etc. and he said his fav group to work with is 5kz. someone also asked if theres ppl judging him on the industry for being gay and he said "no one~"

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
DAMAGE CONTROOOOOOOL

IMG_20210803_201826.jpgIMG_20210803_201838.jpgIMG_20210803_201849.jpg

and i cant believe some st4ys think the ppl who speaks out ab this r haters and they also said that black stays think theyre special like what??? and st4ys praise him a lot for apologizing, like pls, its the bare minimum and he doesnt want to lose his career too. and what ive noticed is that he apologized on bbl, while the past sc4ndals everyone has faced, they write a handwritten letter, its like he does it super fast like "okay lets get this over with, no time to make letters, just go to bbl"

Last edited:
DAMAGE CONTROOOOOOOL

View attachment 59596View attachment 59597View attachment 59598

and i cant believe some st4ys think the ppl who speaks out ab this r haters and they also said that black stays think theyre special like what??? and st4ys praise him a lot for apologizing, like pls, its the bare minimum and he doesnt want to lose his career too. and what ive noticed is that he apologized on bbl, while the past sc4ndals everyone has faced, they write a handwritten letter, its like he does it super fast like "okay lets get this over with, no time to make letters, just go to bbl"
The first thing I thought when I saw this was fake fake fake. on purpose, to promote them before the comeback. damn this company never fails to surprise me.....

wow

Veteran
The first thing I thought when I saw this was fake fake fake. on purpose, to promote them before the comeback. damn this company never fails to surprise me.....
literally they couldve come up with a better way to promote their songs, but they chose that and now everyone is labelling 5kz as the most racist kpop group ever, yikes, im keeping an eye out for h4n, BC, and HJ because they did the most scandals, esp h4n

literally they couldve come up with a better way to promote their songs, but they chose that and now everyone is labelling 5kz as the most racist kpop group ever, yikes, im keeping an eye out for h4n, BC, and HJ because they did the most scandals, esp h4n
I wonder who they get these advices from, like their scandal manager or something, are they using psychological tactics to promote themselves? lmao honestly saying? this is so weird, its the first time I'm seeing so many scandals, even the scandal with jisung felt forced like who tf would find his notebook and post songs he wrote when he was 13? we never saw an actual proof too... something here is fishy

gettingedu

Rookie
bro this whole stray kids has me like ughhh like im in denial sometimes when I see these post and everything and there’s clear symbolism in it like when I was introduced to stray kids in June I was hookeddd and that doesn’t even happen with me like I’m watching so many edits there shows getting vlive just to follow them watching and learning their dancing and literally calling my self a stay on day 2 and even seeing this forum when I found out about VC took me a moment to enter bc they seem so sweet like Felix I.N seungmin lee know e.t.c and I’m always clicking not intrested when I see then on my explore page on Instagram and their still giving me more post I still haven’t unfollowed them on IG tho which I’ll do but how sad

gettingedu

Rookie
So I saw changbin wearing a shirt with an upside down A in a circle and learned it represented anarchy or something when it’s right side up still don’t know what it means upside down (the photo is not him btw) 0374FF07-F211-477B-9777-98743D0F4396.jpegFCE68259-0F23-4C1D-8A02-90786B814C88.jpeg