SKZ Discussion Thread

wow

Veteran
so hj is back with their new mv OH, i feel like they only let him back to promote the mv more which is a smart marketing move. hj is the talk of the kpop community right now, and st4ys and non st4ys have been anticipating for his come back, and then they dropped the mv with him all of a sudden and its trending on twt and everywhere. its a marketing move for the mv to make the viewers high. the song sounds generic and i hate it, it sounds boring, they could do better.

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
same

lol yeah ever since ive been seeing s00bin and his constant "love" for bebe rexha, ive been give them the side eye...

^ s00bin does the one eye and sits on a couch... couch can be code for pr0st1tute
^over here h3uning ka1 mentions chicago pizza, pizza is code for p3d0philia/s3x. She also wore cheetah print which is code for beta s3x kitten slavery...

coincidence? hmm perhaps
View attachment 57492
okay but this is a 5kz thread, and theyre not even on the same company :/

wow

Veteran
yeah sorry lol i should have posted this in the other thread. I can delete if you want me to
no its ok, just dont derail the thread :)

why does my "contribution" not show up and is waiting for moderator's approval :////
well you sure showed up now.

anyways, 5kz is releasing another mixtape, "Mixtape : Kids'" idk but the name "kids" doesnt sit right with me.

and i want to ask all of your opinions about each members :)

no its ok, just dont derail the thread :)

well you sure showed up now.

anyways, 5kz is releasing another mixtape, "Mixtape : Kids'" idk but the name "kids" doesnt sit right with me.

and i want to ask all of your opinions about each members :)
kids? looks like this word's gonna stay glued to them even after becoming grown ups. So the lollipop, is it related to "kids"?

Giving my opinion abt the members would be very funny bc it really looks like their company gave them an exact personality upon which they should act in front of the camera, so while it may or may not be that different from their real personality that only them know about, almost every move they do is scripted but what can they do? it's the dirty business in the dirty industry

Last edited:

wow

Veteran
i posted a pic of what I wrote hehe

kids? looks like this word's gonna stay glued to them even after becoming grown ups. So the lollipop, is it related to "kids"?

Giving my opinion abt the members would be very funny bc it really looks like their company gave them an exact personality upon which they should act in front of the camera, so while it may or may not be that different from their real personality that only them know about, almost every move they do is scripted but what can they do? it's the dirty business in the dirty industry
thats what i thought too, they only rely on scandals to make the spotlight on them which is sad ngl, but its a smart marketing move, but ofc theres a price to pay, their reputation is kinda ugly bc of how many scandals they have, or they just have shady members, i never rlly trust idols cause theyre extremely fake, hiding behind a decent makeup and hair.

and ab the "kids", theyre adults now, idk why they still want to make themselves look younger or act younger than they are. i remember in photoshoots, hj and fl was licking lollipops, and in cl1o photshoot without hj, its minho who has gottwn lollipop as a prop along with fl, i feel like the dance r4cha is the ppl who has the most offers? or who gives offers bc of their pretty visuals, in photoshoots, they are always together and making suggestive moves.

queen82

Star
thats what i thought too, they only rely on scandals to make the spotlight on them which is sad ngl, but its a smart marketing move, but ofc theres a price to pay, their reputation is kinda ugly bc of how many scandals they have, or they just have shady members, i never rlly trust idols cause theyre extremely fake, hiding behind a decent makeup and hair.

and ab the "kids", theyre adults now, idk why they still want to make themselves look younger or act younger than they are. i remember in photoshoots, hj and fl was licking lollipops, and in cl1o photshoot without hj, its minho who has gottwn lollipop as a prop along with fl, i feel like the dance r4cha is the ppl who has the most offers? or who gives offers bc of their pretty visuals, in photoshoots, they are always together and making suggestive moves.
they're young men not kids anymore

wow

Veteran
also, i noticed that in the OH mv, hj is painting one eye, but i cant find a pict anywhere and i dont want to watch the mv

wow

Veteran
also, i noticed that in the OH mv, hj is painting one eye, but i cant find a pict anywhere and i dont want to watch the mv
nvm found it lol :)

IMG_20210630_170218.jpg

hj is painting an eye :) it looks so cool

I beg y'all not to listen to that latest song they released "dr*ve".
Only God knows how better the society would be if those kind of dirty songs didn't exist. so u know agenda and all lol. I didn't listen to it ofc btw I just read the lyrics (not all) but everyone says it's a dirty song. I can't help but think abt their pervert boss, tho I know he isn't the first one nor the last but still and he didn't invent dirty lyrics as well as dirty lifestyle, but will the pervert want his subordinates to stay far from pervetedness? I doubt.

"but they are grown up" I promise grown up or not, disgusting is still disgusting even if 100% normalized.

The way I wrote this whole paragraph is weird but this applies to ANY dirty song in the whole world but yeah I don't remember them writing such lyrics as skz (maybe as 3racha? Idk that's what i saw in this thread) but now looks like this new era might be another nauseating step towards the depth of the industry (tbh whether disg. song or not it's still in the industry, so we do not doubt that it's never pure intention even if it's "love yourself" kinda song).

wow

Veteran
I beg y'all not to listen to that latest song they released "dr*ve".
Only God knows how better the society would be if those kind of dirty songs didn't exist. so u know agenda and all lol. I didn't listen to it ofc btw I just read the lyrics (not all) but everyone says it's a dirty song. I can't help but think abt their pervert boss, tho I know he isn't the first one nor the last but still and he didn't invent dirty lyrics as well as dirty lifestyle, but will the pervert want his subordinates to stay far from pervetedness? I doubt.

"but they are grown up" I promise grown up or not, disgusting is still disgusting even if 100% normalized.

The way I wrote this whole paragraph is weird but this applies to ANY dirty song in the whole world but yeah I don't remember them writing such lyrics as skz (maybe as 3racha? Idk that's what i saw in this thread) but now looks like this new era might be another nauseating step towards the depth of the industry (tbh whether disg. song or not it's still in the industry, so we do not doubt that it's never pure intention even if it's "love yourself" kinda song).
i'd rather have them write songs about that rather than write songs about blood sacrifice or something. like, dr1ve is like a nursery rhyme compared to g0d's menu or b4ck door, which is definetly about eating, drinking human bodies or sacrifice.

btw its weird that no one mention ry4n reyn0lds, why do u guys think he went all out to show his support to 5kz? i feel like its just to promote his company tbh, cause i feel like its basic pop culture knowledge to know how crazy kpop fans is to hype their group and also everyone who is involved withh teir group, ry4n basically promoted his gin brand to 5kz and st4ys lol.

Reactions: Lin
i'd rather have them write songs about that rather than write songs about blood sacrifice or something. like, dr1ve is like a nursery rhyme compared to g0d's menu or b4ck door, which is definetly about eating, drinking human bodies or sacrifice.

btw its weird that no one mention ry4n reyn0lds, why do u guys think he went all out to show his support to 5kz? i feel like its just to promote his company tbh, cause i feel like its basic pop culture knowledge to know how crazy kpop fans is to hype their group and also everyone who is involved withh teir group, ry4n basically promoted his gin brand to 5kz and st4ys lol.
imo none of them are better in terms of horror tho, even tho the 2 latter are less obvious

aahhhh I didn't know it was R.R's brand, I thought he was the one who was promoting skz since I heard that Ryan was pretty popular is S.K, anyways the whole thing felt like a hugely paid promotion but none of my business

wow

Veteran
imo none of them are better in terms of horror tho, even tho the 2 latter are less obvious

aahhhh I didn't know it was R.R's brand, I thought he was the one who was promoting skz since I heard that Ryan was pretty popular is S.K, anyways the whole thing felt like a hugely paid promotion but none of my business
wait, r.r is actually famous in sk? i didnt know that, now it all makes sense, obviously a pr stunt. and yes, the 4viation gin is r.r's brand, he sent them to 5kz right away after BC mentioned him and gave his photograph along with merch right away, i think thats just sooo weird idk, like it all happened so fast. and its weird how he said that the members are the one who came up with the deadp0ol themed performance, with the pr stunt with r.r, i doubt its actually them who came up with it, bc said he likes deadp00l tho so idk, but the whole situation is just weird to me, i cant put it into words.

anyways, im interested to see how hj will act in the next comeback that will be on august, lets hope he doesnt go blonde

2021-07-06 (6).png2021-07-06 (7).pngthis can't just be a metaphor, also not the first time they said it afaik

talk about choosing the left hand path.

for those who don't know what is meant by the right hand path and left hand path, check this video, whether muslim or not. This sequence speaks about the magicians' system (automatically starts at 18:25)

wow

Veteran
View attachment 58347View attachment 58348this can't just be a metaphor, also not the first time they said it afaik

talk about choosing the left hand path.

for those who don't know what is meant by the right hand path and left hand path, check this video, whether muslim or not. This sequence speaks about the magicians' system (automatically starts at 18:25)
its not the first time they did this concept either in their performances, how they were the ones being controlled but then they take over and control the ones who controlled them. tbh, i think its just for aesthetic purposes lol, cause they are definetly still controlled, but its funny how there were a lot of st4ys saying that jaywhypee is actually afraid of 5kz, their deadp00l performance was highkey shading jaywhypee bc theres a sign saying "jaywhypee is an idiot" which is kind of shady ngl, but its funny to see it cause we all know how shady that man is, and he has many of his artists complaining about the company treating their idols like trash, esp male idols, they only treat their girl groups better. i also heard that the fans tend to blame jaywhypee for everything, while they shoulve blame the management team instead, fans are stupid, always believe what they see on camera, so what do they expect?

but nonetheless, idk what made them has this kind of theme for a long time and decided to still stick with it up until now. i feel like their mv plays a huge part, it started on dstrict 9, where they escaped the ones who control them, to b4ck door which they embraced their evil nature.

its not the first time they did this concept either in their performances, how they were the ones being controlled but then they take over and control the ones who controlled them. tbh, i think its just for aesthetic purposes lol, cause they are definetly still controlled, but its funny how there were a lot of st4ys saying that jaywhypee is actually afraid of 5kz, their deadp00l performance was highkey shading jaywhypee bc theres a sign saying "jaywhypee is an idiot" which is kind of shady ngl, but its funny to see it cause we all know how shady that man is, and he has many of his artists complaining about the company treating their idols like trash, esp male idols, they only treat their girl groups better. i also heard that the fans tend to blame jaywhypee for everything, while they shoulve blame the management team instead, fans are stupid, always believe what they see on camera, so what do they expect?

but nonetheless, idk what made them has this kind of theme for a long time and decided to still stick with it up until now. i feel like their mv plays a huge part, it started on dstrict 9, where they escaped the ones who control them, to b4ck door which they embraced their evil nature.
I mean don't the higher-ups whatever they are make the artists that want fame and wealth believe that if they give them what they want they will in return make them "powerful" (famous, wealthy, worthy of people's love, admiration, even worship ew), so I wonder if some of them truly think that they are unstoppable but they don't know that they are in reality sick in the heart. that's the transaction.

but the main problem here is how this theme, even if it's only for aesthetic purpose, is being promoted and normalized for millions of people; egotism, pride, narcissism, whether it is their intention or not. It is that deep, humans should know their place.

haha maybe that "jyp is an idiot" is a kind of "fan-service", u know when ur fav uses an (not-so)inside joke and it excites the whole fandom. Still, jyp "humbling" himself in front of the grp, them making fun of him in a song, in a performance, jyp apparently asking skz's approval + they were known to have more power than jyp since years, is it only a concept? I'm not necessarily doubting that it can't be deeper than a concept but even if they kept this storyline since the beginning, a few people aren't believing that grp members were 100% handpicked by a trainee (even though the opposition a admits hat " it's obvious bc all sub have to get their sup's approval") and also believe that the final version of some of their songs they release are mainly the product of other producers, that they don't have THAT much power or control overall (as we are shown).

And btw this grp apparently chose their name themselves during the survival show but jyp filed for the trademark for "stray kids" in may 2017 whereas, if I'm not mistaken, they were chosen as the team to debut in august 2017, and after they had to chose a name but?

Last edited: