Sketchy Charity Organizations

There are so many charities out there that are very sketchy. I am unsure if anyone has mentioned this on the forum, but it is very bothersome.
It is such a cruel thing to ask people to donate for the better good, then steal their money just so it goes to the government or the top 1 percent.
I find Salvation Army and Unicef to be very sketchy, amongst many cancer relief organizations.
What are peoples' thoughts?

This thread sort of touches on the subject if you're interested:

Oh interesting ! Thanks !

I have always thought the American Cancer Society was just in the Cancer business and if Cancer was cured they would be out of business. The only way to stop Cancer is to prevent the things causing it from happening in the first place. Why would Pfizer or anyone else want to cure anything when they making so much money causing it. And also Mobil/Exxon profits have quadrupled in the last six months while we must search for bugs to eat?

Now Bill Gates has reintroduced polio to NYC. Expect some kind of charity to start for that. What about the March of Dimes. I forgot what that is for but considering inflation should be changed to March of Dollars?

find Salvation Army and Unicef to be very sketchy,
Im curious about why salvation army is sketchy. Are they keeping the majority if their profits instead of it being for charity, or is it because when they started virtue signaling about race last year or something else?

As far as sketchy charity organizations i would add the telemarketers that ask people to donate to police youth charities. I had a friend who worked for them and they only donated a tiny percentage while the ceo n all the different office managers kept the rest.

Im curious about why salvation army is sketchy. Are they keeping the majority if their profits instead of it being for charity, or is it because when they started virtue signaling about race last year or something else?

As far as sketchy charity organizations i would add the telemarketers that ask people to donate to police youth charities. I had a friend who worked for them and they only donated a tiny percentage while the ceo n all the different office managers kept the rest.
I believe it's the profits. Wouldn't doubt the virtue signalling.
Oh yeah that sounds pretty untrustworthy! And I believe it just annoys people !!

I believe it's the profits. Wouldn't doubt the virtue signalling.
Yeah last year they released something that said white people have to apologize for their privilege or something and then they deleted it.

Ok i found the article about it!

The Salvation Army wants its white donors to give it more than just money this Christmas season. Its leadership is also demanding they apologize for being racist.

It's part of a push by the Christian charitable organization to embrace the ideas of Black Lives Matter, an activist group working to, among other things, "dismantle white privilege" and "disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure."

The Salvation Army's Alexandria-based leadership has created an "International Social Justice Commission" which has developed and released a "resource" to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let's Talk about Racism. It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer "a sincere apology" to blacks for being "antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community."

"Many have come to believe that we live in a post-racial society, but racism is very real for our brothers and sisters who are refused jobs and housing, denied basic rights and brutalized and oppressed simply because of the color of their skin," one lesson explains. "There is an urgent need for Christians to evaluate racist attitudes and practices in light of our faith, and to live faithfully in today’s world."

In an accompanying Study Guide on Racism, Salvation Army authors explain that all whites are racist, even if they don't realize it.

“The subtle nature of racism is such that people who are not consciously racist easily function with the privileges, empowerment and benefits of the dominant ethnicity, thus unintentionally perpetuating injustice," it says.

Yeah last year they released something that said white people have to apologize for their privilege or something and then they deleted it.

Ok i found the article about it!
Ok, I knew of the profits thing, but this article? Wow! Thanks for sharing this. It's unbelievable that people keep getting away with pushing this narrative!! Sick and tired of hearing that whites and Christians are always racist. What salvation army needs to understand is that every race can be racist or prejudice to other races at times. So many think it's just the whites that are like this..huge stereotype. Yeah, this sickens me lol. This gives me even LESS incentive to go to their thrift shop in town.

Sick and tired of hearing that whites and Christians are always racist. What salvation army needs to understand is that every race can be racist or prejudice to other races at times
Exactly, its so annoying!
Dont want to threadjack but most race-based physical assaults are not white people attacking anyone, its the opposite.
And why do they always have to push the narrative that all Christians are white aside from the whole racism thing?!

Exactly, its so annoying!
Dont want to threadjack but most race-based physical assaults are not white people attacking anyone, its the opposite.
And why do they always have to push the narrative that all Christians are white aside from the whole racism thing?!
It's all good! And that's very true. People would claim that's racist, but the truth is the truth. So many black celebrities, Oprah being a good example even said something about white people should die, or along the lines. Why does she get away with it? If a white celeb said that, there's this huge uproar!
Yeah that's a stereotype. I've seen Christians that are not white quite a few times. The top satanists are very afraid of God and His followers.

There are so many charities out there that are very sketchy. I am unsure if anyone has mentioned this on the forum, but it is very bothersome.
It is such a cruel thing to ask people to donate for the better good, then steal their money just so it goes to the government or the top 1 percent.
I find Salvation Army and Unicef to be very sketchy, amongst many cancer relief organizations.
What are peoples' thoughts?

I once volunteered for a cancer charity in the UK at one of their charity shops. Never again will I donate to charities. The bosses were about making profit not helping people, they would shame and shout at volunteers who were disabled and could not stand up at tills. Like most of the volunteers were disabled and elderly, but they were banned from sitting so as not to look lazy. There is nothing charitable about that.

Oxfams another dodgy one

I once volunteered for a cancer charity in the UK at one of their charity shops. Never again will I donate to charities. The bosses were about making profit not helping people, they would shame and shout at volunteers who were disabled and could not stand up at tills. Like most of the volunteers were disabled and elderly, but they were banned from sitting so as not to look lazy. There is nothing charitable about that.

Oxfams another dodgy one
Wow that's terrible. How could they even think they are helping anyone? Especially because they are practically working for free and get treated like that for something they can't help. I'm glad you don't have to work for them anymore!
Never heard of Oxfams but it sounds very questionable for sure